Memoirs of a goddess

It says post hidden because it was flagged

1 Like

As usual I tried to share something just to get kicked in the face and people wonder why I talk in hidden messages

1 Like

Guess itā€™s a good thing I didnā€™t talk about the white fire

1 Like

Itā€™s not showing as hidden to me. Everything shows fine.

Not what my email says

1 Like

1 Like

Weird. I was just on your Butterfly Files thread and it doesnā€™t show as hidden so I donā€™t whatā€™s going on.

EA already knew about the white fire so he would have known what I was talking about

This is exactly why I talk in hidden messages

1 Like

Then Iā€™ll delete and wonā€™t nobody ever have to worry about saying anything on here ever again

1 Like

And your thread has three likes so I think it might be a system error. Unless there is another Butterfly Files thread somewhere?

Maybe @Lady_Eva will know whatā€™s going on.

1 Like

Idk I just need to leave ā€¦ Iā€™m going to go take bubble bath

It took alot for me to ever say anything.

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra ONE person flagged it, I donā€™t think they followed the context, I closed the flag and itā€™s no longer hidden. :sunflower:

1 Like
3 Likes

Its me or the crybaby that canā€™t handle a little heat thrown at him. You have until Friday to choose and donā€™t bother with messages about this or when getting that shit done to me two years ago all I got told was ā€œi was told to stay out of itā€ so stay out of this too.
Itā€™s me or him. No exceptions. No deals and no smooth overs. Iā€™m done.

And I assuming if you donā€™t choose me my account will be deleted by 9 am eastern time on Friday.

2 Likes

And I really donā€™t see how anyone could take a goddess like Astarte and try to force her into being some bell hop. Magic genie do this and do that and bring me a love slave. Itā€™s sickening

Submission is a gift that should only ever be given willingly from the one giving it. Not because someone fucked with their emotions or played with their chakras.
Itā€™s sacred and beatiful when itā€™s right. I just feel sick at how sheā€™s been used and played.
Gods, goddesses and demons , angels arent suppose to ever be treated like that. ā€¦ all yall care about is that dollar bill. What about her though??
What about Azazel and Belial and all the others.
Just keep expecting them to jump at all yalls beck and call . Keep playing with fire and you will get burned.
She isnā€™t bound by any pacts or contracts because of her sacrifice she never has to be bound by anything ever again.

Her hearts been weighed against the feather and she passed twice ā€¦ would you?

I think itā€™s time BALG started telling the truth about things and they can start by going back two years ago to may eve. And tell the truth about everything they did. And if they donā€™t I will.
And least on how I saw it all. How I see it now and how itā€™s affected me.

Call this what you will I donā€™t care. But even if pacts were made they are generally this for that but I seem to be the only one giving around here while everyone else gets fat and comfy.

I donā€™t have chains on me and I wonā€™t have chains on me unless I want them there. And donā€™t come at me with Set is more powerful either. . We already had our row in the tunnels.

I deeply care for Set but I aint never backed down and Im not going to now.

Learn how to be caring and respectful of others and how they feel about things weather they are human, gods or demons or fairies or cute turtles.

And another thing you might want to remember there were atleast 11 of yall and 1 a great big ass one of me.

But certain things just playing over and over ā€¦ like arianna started a war she canā€™t finish. Or we have a surprise for you wrapped in a big red bow.

And those 11 dots on that grid map how interesting what those locations show.

So whatever went down trying to ā€œhelpā€ me or hurt me ā€¦ I havenā€™t deserved 2 years of hell. And didnā€™t deserve to have to make an ultimate choice but I did. And I know I did the right thing. But now I deserve answers and I deserve the truth. And you should all respect me enough to give me that. And if you donā€™t then you gotta look at what your true colors are.

You want kingdoms and to rule and love and sex but at what costā€¦ to crush a goddess. Like sheā€™s nothing. You want powers and rulerships and to be king. But what are you offering her a collar and leash? This for that. Figure it out. Because right now you got nothing she wants.

5 Likes

An interesting thingā€¦
I got Zecharia Sitchinā€™s book ā€˜End of Daysā€™
Wed. I havenā€™t time to look at it until today.

Some think heā€™s a little crazy. But hereā€™s the thing Iā€™m hardly even into this book and Iā€™ve already experienced most of it working with Set these last few weeks. .
The tower. Set and i took the blue diamond to the Tower that reached to the heavens. Where he drew the map.

When I went down into the tunnels of Set I saw the procession of the equinox on the ceiling of the first area we were in. I could see all the stars but I saw the procession with its constellations. .
Set said I needed to turn it back.

I was there and Astarte moved out of meā€¦ so the whole effect was like an out of body experience having an out of body experience. ā€¦ she said you can do it. The stars are just one big clock.

I was able to turn it half a second the first time. So it ticked counter clock wise ā€¦ Aquarius moved back.
So whatā€™s interesting is when the procession changes houses is when rulerships change.
We are currently on the verge of Pisces. .Aquarius ā€¦ going into aquarius.
Aquarius is water and is associated with EA ā€¦

Only the queen can move the clock. Speed it up or slow it down which would be the reason Set needed me to do it. And only on the right tick does power change.

I could say the sacrifice made was why that ability fell to her and possibly true to some degree. But obviously thereā€™s more to the story.

Some important constellations will playing big roles soon. I saw two besides the procession that popped out into the forefront.

I would imagine Set wants the clock to turn so power will change hands.
Itā€™s called celestial time.
Power changes every time it turns Ra was taurus the Aries the ram gods and then Piscesā€¦ Christianity ā€¦ now its coming to Aquarius. .

So here I am turning time , making butterflies, searching for artifacts like Indiana Jones ā€¦

And just want to know what am I gonna get from doing all this. Is anybody offering me any deals or caring about weather or not I struggle. But everybody got their hand out wanting something. Everybody wanna play mind games and do sneak rituals and Iā€™m starting feel really used and abused. And Iā€™ve just about had enough.

Either show me some true love, care, concern, respect and understanding and show me Iā€™m not just a means to an end for you.

5 Likes

What do you want from me?

5 Likes

4 Likes

giphy

Thinking about visiting here again. I went once when I was young. Itā€™s a beautiful place.

4 Likes

Someone visiting me

8 Likes