Memoirs of a goddess

It must be Shu.
Screenshot_20191121-202210~2

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18cmtCzxlyxS2gw8EXDsGDzyEXzUFhUug/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

2 Likes

I love it ! Thank you!
Did you get any kind of feeling from it?

1 Like

Are those angels around her?

1 Like

@eVox_61 fairies actually.

@Eye_of_Ra. I got the feeling that you are very loved by the spirits around you. They were protecting and caring for you.

1 Like

Awwā€¦ Thatā€™s very sweet and kind of them. I love them very much as well. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

What did you get about the dark figure? And I promise Iā€™ll stop bugging you with questions :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It has very dark energy. It is just as loving as the fairies. When the fairies would get close to it their light would trail towards it and they would move away. There was a sense of respect between them but a definite clash of energy types. The darkness had a gravity feel to it. It didnā€™t seem to want me to know much about it other than to show me its presence like a protective warning.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!! :heart::rose:

3 Likes

When your heart gets ripped out of your chest ā€¦ And theres nothing but the pain left.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see the point in going on anymore. My own children just ripped my heart out.

I donā€™t care what happens anymore the whole world can fucking burn

2 Likes

Awwā€¦Iā€™m sorry, princess. :cry: :kissing_heart:

To go to my ex husband after all the hell he put me through. To have him call me so I can just relive shit. And have him talk to me like that again. Like Iā€™m nothing ā€¦ He just looks down on me like Iā€™m scum or something ā€¦

He talks to me like in fucking stupid ā€¦

1 Like

I am inclined to spew some un-invited and trite sweet nothings in an attempt to sooth your pain, but a part of me does not want to, not because you are not worth it, but, because I want genuine and lasting relief for you, not a half-assed attempt at a band-aid fix from someone who doesnā€™t know your circumstances, and is basically a passing stranger.

You are strong, you are not scum, you are intelligent. To repress the pain, the anger, the sorrow, the hate, allows it to take root and fester within us. It gives those things power within us, to subvert us, to sublimate us. Embrace those feelings utterly and fully, let them wash entirely through you, excite them to their highest potential, then tense every part of your body, hold it, then relax, letting them fade back in to pure nothingness, with not a shred nor speck left within to trouble you. Let them wash over you and through you with no resistance, so they may find no soil to take purchase within, that they may forevermore be dispersed and scattered before your majesty as a god mantled in flesh, when they depart.

Here is a picture of a kitty cat.

4 Likes

You had me at ā€¦heres a kitty cat :cherry_blossom: :cat:

3 Likes

The dragon is in the treasure room. Maybe itā€™s the dragon I need to pull through.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I birthed the golden eggs of Tiamatā€¦

I am the mother of dragons. Maybe I need to remember who I am. I will not be bullied, used or spoken to like a dog or I will unleash hell on earth

6 Likes
2 Likes