Memoirs of a goddess

I have a few hydrocodone. But I didn’t want take it. Not sure I could take now. Mixing pills and stuff.

1 Like

Are you able to use any healing mantras? I’m not sure of their efficacy when in extreme pain but might be worth giving them a go.

Idk if I can focus on it. I could try.

2 Likes

Lady Eva used the Raphael mantra on her back while seeing the area encircled in a triangle in her mind, so maybe that visualisation can help you focus.

1 Like

Maybe. I’ll try

2 Likes

All you can do is try. A hot bath might help too.

I wish I could take the pain away.

1 Like

I was thinking about a hot bath too.

Azazel, is here now. I’m sure he will help.

2 Likes

It’s gone.

I was lying here, and remembered I had watched something about Valak today. And then he just appeared beside Azazel, he said " even I wouldn’t hurt the queen". Then he put three fingers at the bottom of my spine and said something I guess in a demonic tongue. And it just stopped hurting…

Thank you
Valak.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear it, love.

Thank you, Valak and Azazel, for helping her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatever he did moved up my spine it feels tingly now. But it isn’t hurting at all.

Also, I think Azazel, just did a return to sender.

2 Likes

Someone did it to you? :rage: :skull:

1 Like

Yea but Azazel is on it.

It looked like a firey whip going out. I could see sort of where it went. Mid west location. It’s what it looked like.

2 Likes

Well, that just pisses me off. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Who would have the balls to do that? Whoever it was, I hope Azazel cuts those balls off and makes him eat them.

2 Likes

I do have a picture I drew yesterday you may like. I will have to wait for later today or sometime tomorrow for a scan drawing.

1 Like

It’s cool

2 Likes

Check out my 5 star room I designed :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Wait a minute

downloadfile-3

Damn. I been seeing Valak.
The cloak is more like Darth Sidious but it has white trim around it.

Damn.

Its Valak I keep seeing around Set.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Valak has been around Set, but Sets in charge…
But what for? Why? I feel like I’m missing a puzzle peice. :thinking:

3 Likes
2 Likes