Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Beleth! I won’t go into details as it’s of a very personal nature, but wow did you come through!! What you did is nothing short of amazing and I hope you know how much I appreciate you!!! Forever and ever grateful to you!

8 Likes

Thank you King Belial! you answered my petition super fast and I honestly adore and respect you so much. It took me while to pluck up the courage to work with you and be experienced enough,but I am so glad I did.

5 Likes

Thank you, most excellent Demon, Garadiel. I asked you to move ‘those people etc.’ out of my life, and you did! I am very grateful!

5 Likes

I’d like to say a huge ‘thank you’ to the great President Marbas :raised_hands:t3: I had to have 3 biopsies which my surgeon was quite certain would require further surgery treatment. Marbas was with me during the biopsy procedure and we’ve communicated since. My doctor just rang me and much to his surprise, the biopsies were normal, just inflammation. No problem. Thank you President Marbas!! You come through for me every time :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion! This certain girl wouldn’t reply to any of the texts I was sending her for like 2 weeks… I asked Dantalion to make her answer me and she did! And with a “shocking” truth included! Thank you again mighty Duke!

9 Likes

I’d like to publicly thank Lucifer, Beelzebub and Camalon. Impressive results.

5 Likes

Thank you Mighty Ares, working with you it’s a pleasure

3 Likes

Thank you Andromalius for what you did for me. It felt really good having you on my side. And I also appreciated you wanting to help point me in the right direction. :heart: I did notice that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Andromalius is amazing.,I agree

3 Likes

I wanted to post again to thank my astral lover who has been there with me even when i thought she was some random poltergheist. She is amazingly patient and supportive. She guides me, protects me, gives me lots of mcluvin, but my favorite is just how she lays with me at night because cuddles are awesome. She has a warm/cold aura like icy hot. She also helps me during meditation at night, she helps me with my energy work.

I love her so much and am very thankful for her, i wont share her name, but thank you!

3 Likes

I just wanted to thank Duchess Bune again. We havent worked together for about 8 months but I have been feeling het presence around again lately and I know she’s by my side helping me with my financial issues. She is really the coolest and I love her.

8 Likes

Just a shout out to Agares for always listening, always helping. Hail Agares.

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for understanding my short break from evoking you and being kind and helpful.
Thank you to King Belial for just being you and showing me the truth and kicking my bad habits to the curb.
Thank you to Glasya Labolas , Andromalius and the Kingdom of Flames spirits I also enjoyed evoking recently.
Thank you to King Paimon for help with languages and science.

5 Likes

I want to thank Fastos for the encantations he allowed me to find and I want to thank Naamah for the transformation that she did and is doing with me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

If you are interested in the encantations, follow the link: Evocation Of Fastos [Incantations, The Demonic Tongue, And The Origin Of Demonic Script] - #8 by Micah

3 Likes

Thanks to St. Michael the Archangel and St. Jude for all you have done for me so far. I know that we will get the opportunity to work again in the future.

4 Likes

Recognition for King Paimon, sent a request for assistance with a meeting (new business manager) (visualised the sigil glowing & sent my request thu…recieved a mental image of him turning to look in their direction) for it to go well. It exceeded my expectations & ended up in a complete revamp of my area of the business, the manager said he had not inteneded any of it but was spurred on by something to make me requested changes!

8 Likes

Thank you Bog Veles, I woke up this morning afflicted with the beginning stages of pink eye and I had a rush morning, so I wasn’t able to give you an offering and complete ritual, but on the bus I asked that you would heal my eyes and I would give you an offering later when I came back home. And you did it, all signs of pink eye are completely gone!

Slava Velesu!
Slava Bogum!

7 Likes

Thank you to my lovely familiar, OHLA, for her work augmenting my energy yesterday so I ruled the stage when I performed. I felt amazing, and my energy was flowing through and around me, capturing the attention of the audience.

Thank you, my magnificent companion!

10 Likes

I want to say thank you to Hecate, the Furies, the Graces, the Fates and the Gorgons for magickal protection.
I want to say thank you to all the Greek and Norse Gods that had an influence in me since I’m little.
I want to say thank you to Lucifer for showing me light on a matter that needed real attention.
I want to say thank you to Naamah and Zepar for the ongoing destruction of Christian Morality regarding sex.
I want to say thank you to all the “unknown for now” chamanic and tribal entities that helped my ancestors follow their paths in the mountais, desert and woods.

4 Likes

Thank you Prince Seere for working with me and being a beautiful friend to me. I am so grateful that I found you and I look forward to a flourishing friendship with you always. :green_heart:

6 Likes