Evocation Of Fastos [Incantations, The Demonic Tongue, And The Origin Of Demonic Script]

Lol, I read the heading as evocation of fatso sex. :rofl:

Great post by the way.

13 Likes

@Micah Thanks bro for sharing, will use it today in my ritual.

2 Likes

ask him for an incantacion to destroy internal blockages like doubts insecurities please!!

6 Likes

Love it @Micah!

1 Like

Amazing! @Micah has done it again.

3 Likes

Incantation For Money

Jasof nengreda itshcu tabla riol tesch adjron draj nuiz desca tol/
Ni-najet asol mongo tufe itz crole saju lamba ni-orco streh ambo-tu/
Mangat-so I’tunshe nahgra maak su to neh ha

This incantation Needs no candle, spirit, or magic square.
This relies on sheer Expression. Meaning your Will and how badly you WANT this shit. Most of the times we say to not WANT something or be attached to it but this powerful form of magic draws on just that, want.

The more badly you want the money, the more power will be forced through your throat chakra by the Incantation. You can feel this as a tightening and swelling of energy in it.

Another sign that a Demonic Incantation or Word of Power is legit is you WILL feel the Vibrations of it scratching and tearing your throat chakra as it moves through you.

This can result in a Sore throat if you arent used to Infernal energy and using incantations extensively :ok_hand:

56 Likes

I got you @Xag_darklight
The spirits gonna get me back in the groove one way or the other I see :joy:

5 Likes

@Micah is on Infernal Fire!

Keep it up, bro man.

Don’t tire yourself out though. Get some rest.

3 Likes

That’s why I’m a sleep right after I post this last rite :joy:

2 Likes

I think @Micah posted one like that already. Might not be through the same entity.

11 Likes

thats awesome it would more powerful if they will be conbined!

4 Likes

The Demonic Tongue and Enochian are like computer languages that program or reprogram reality using will, intent and emotion. The words carry vibrations that alter the frequency of the time-space fabric (or “matrix”) that we percieve of as “reality”.

7 Likes

Tips to help in pronouncing these incantations:

If any of you are familiar with the sci-fi shows, “Star Trek:TOS” and “Stargate SG-1” then you’ll understand the principle.

The Klingons on Star Trek have their own language and sound like a combination of Chinese and Arabic. Try saying these incantations in an aggressive manner the way they would.

The Gouald aliens on Stargate have a strange sounding quality to their voice, to say it nicely and their own language. Try to say the words the way they and their slave army, the Jaffa would.

Lastly, you can just sing the words. Seriously. Does the term “angelic choir” mean anything to you? Demons are “fallen angels” right?

12 Likes

Very Good Tips @CyberLord

1 Like

Is this solely for money or can it be used to will otherwise?

3 Likes

The incantation or the part about Expression?

The Incantation as far as I know is solely for money.

But the Expression part can be applied elsewhere

3 Likes

Incredible it!
I used this enchantment and in nine days I had my result …
I’m happy with the result

8 Likes

Good for you!

3 Likes

Excellent man :metal::tada::tada::tada::tada:
Congrats!

5 Likes

@Micah, is there an incantation for charging/activating a talisman/amulet? And, is there one for binding/linking a spirit to an object?

Thanks, bro.

2 Likes