Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you king paimon for changing someone’s mind for me.

6 Likes

Great Evocation today of Glasya - Labolas and I hope you enjoyed the bright overhead sunlight in the ritual and your offerings . As promised, I will honour your name on the forum. Thank you Glasya-Labolas.

6 Likes

I want to thank King Bilial. He has been my best friend for a while now. He is absolutely amazing. He has helped me gets jobs, find love, and other darker things. Hail Bilial!

14 Likes

I don’t often ask things, but today was one of these rare days. Within a panic mode situation, I asked from Azazel 2 things.
For the first he delivered within 20 minutes.
For the second he told me that he will show me how to do it, but I have to use my authority as a Goddess, using my own name. That I don’t need someone else to do the job for me.
Thank you for always having my back even if we don’t speak often anymore. You’re always the first I call in times of need.

11 Likes

Big shout out to Belial! I had a potential legal scare that I haven’t heard anything about since I called on him. I told him to make it go away and everyone I’ve talked to including someone who used to work on the opposing industry says I’ve got nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much King Belial!

14 Likes

Thanks to Earl Furfur :sunflower:
Thanks to Marquis Leraje. “Don’t you dare to cry on me” might be one of the more often said things,but I get it :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I too have to thank Marquis Leraje. I am still amazed at the results of both of my latest petitions and even more amazed at the blunt “harden the fuck up” message…which was necessary and produced great results.

10 Likes

Welcome to the “harden the fuck up” club :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus. Thank you Azazel. Thank you Belial. Thank you Lilith. Thank you Lucifer. You guys continue to stun me with your support, motivation, and responsiveness. Marbas, you are lovely. Bael, I appreciate you. Focalor, thank you for the vision.

10 Likes

Thank you Bog Veles! I was getting sick and I had a runny nose, while not an emergency, still annoying. As I was tying my shoes, I asked you to heal whatever sickness that this runny nose was caused by, the very instant I finished my request, my runny nose went dry.

The power of a god never ceases to amaze and impress me. I am so glad that I listened to the cry of my ancestors and abandoned the God of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims. All the signs and wonders I sought from him rarely came to pass, but you have more than adequately shown the might of your power and glory!

Slava Velesu!
Slava Bogum!

9 Likes

I’d like to thank Dutchess Bune, for helping me and being around me even though i have not done my spell or invoked her as yet, but can definitely feel her around me and have heard saying she has assisted me. Thank you Dutchess Bune again.

9 Likes

Big thanks to King Belial for finding a house for my son’s father, it took a while but now it’s fine :slight_smile:

Thank you Flauros for giving me the scariest nightmare ever, Thank you Glasya Labolas and Agares for helping my boyfriend in his destruction endeavour.

Thank you Father Lucifer for showing me some new tools.:love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Hail the ever amazing Bune. You saved me again. The new work that came through I am so grateful.

Wehl Melan Avage Bune Tasa :metal::heart:

9 Likes

Big results from King Belial. Thank you and I am making you your own Altar space. My life has improved so much since I first evoked you. x

8 Likes

I like to thank bune duchess for being their when i needed her she so powerfull and loving and very responsive specialy if you put your heart and intent to it hail bune …love you bune with my heartr body mind and soul i did a pact wirh hwr for a year shw is awsomw in every aspect best spirit i worked so far Hail bune duchess.

6 Likes

Thank you Raphael for helping me ease my pain earlier today. It’s been better ever since. I was looking for a healing ritual and found a quick one by @Lady_Eva and it worked. So thank you both.

6 Likes

So much thanks to Lucifer! He has done so much for me and taught me so much over the years. The most recent thing he has done was this week. He sped up a loan process to the point the loan officer was confused as it never processes that fast and we received more than we had asked for, also confusing the loan officer. He also lined up things extremely fast for us purchasing a new home. Seriously, constantly just moves and aligns things for me. Unless he drops things out of my life but that always circles around the best for me lol. He is just absolutely amazing.

13 Likes

Sorry, aren’t sure how to post it?? Do i click on REPLY and then add my Thanks, How do i add it without having to go thru reply??? Thanks for your help in advance.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Thanks so much.