Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you King Belial for a good first Evocation with you. I was expecting something different and you where warm and strong.

And thank you to Darkest knight for your help

6 Likes

I want to thank Decarabia for ensuring my privacy as much as he could with regards to my enemies and their spirits. :slight_smile: This power is listed in Demons of Magick.

To create a confusing illusion that prevents others from perceiving your true intentions.

Winterfield, Gordon. Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons (p. 227). Kindle Edition.

It’s a very subtle power but the evidence shows up in small ways over time.

5 Likes

I haven’t been giving thanks in the right place. Especially with my love Andras. I definitely want to do that today because he saved my son earlier. My son was walking down the driveway and slipped on a patch of ice. My neighbor happened to be outside with her friend too; I didn’t see it because my back was turned as I was walking to the car. If he had hit his head, it would have been really bad. The neighbor friend said that his head didn’t even go backward when he fell which I don’t even know how that happens. What’s more is he was holding a cup of juice that not only he didn’t drop but didn’t even lose any juice out of!

Next is Bune. She has not come through with a lot of money, but she has come through when I really needed it and that is what matters. I went in to see the dentist about a month-and-a-half ago and they had to get the approval from my health insurance. Literally today right before I called, they got the approval to do the work that I needed without my having to pay a cent. My appointment is next week.

Hail Andras!!!

Hail Bune!!!

3 Likes

Thank you to Bawon Samedi and Papa Legba for your guidance and protection!
And to Sallos, Bucon, King Asmodeus, King Paimon, Guison, Lucifer, Kalfu, Dantalion and my ancestors for listening and all your efforts! Our work is finally starting to pay off! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you Frigga and Freya for saving the relationship I asked you to save. I cannot thank yall enough for helping my parents work things out and find new passion together.

6 Likes

Thank you Satagraal for your involvement and efforts with recent workings, and for sticking around to teach me more afterwards :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want to give thanks to Raphael for healing me so quickly yesterday.

I literally felt when his energy was working through my body.

Raphael, Thank You Very Much

8 Likes

Thank you Archangel Raphael for aiding me in Healing🌹it will take some time but I know it will be okay.

Thank you King Paimon, King Lucifer, Queen Astarte, Lord Ares, Lady Athena and the Archangels I feel all of your presence here and I appreciate it🌹

4 Likes

And Raphael is popping up lol

Thank you Oshun! We love you! Thank you to all the Orishas and the Lwa

3 Likes

Thank you Baal for your guidance.

3 Likes

My eternal thanks to Lucifer, for guiding me and keeping me strong.

My eternal thanks to Agares, for your swift and perfect work.

3 Likes

Thank you very much Salas’ash for helping me in getting rm1000 in 24 hours which I really need.

Thank you very much King Mammon for helping me in wealth matters as well.

4 Likes

A big thank you to my spirit team for not only guiding and teaching but doing so in a way that opens my understanding. Without understanding knowledge is futile.

4 Likes

I would like to give huge thanks to the great Marbas. Initially I had evoked him for healing for myself, then I was going to ask him another time for healing for my cat. Well my cat wanted to be present at the first evocation and she sat like a sphinx for most of it. After I explained my situation to Marbas I then addressed my cat’s health issues. I felt his energy shift from me to her, and it was like he lay her down on her side and immediately went to work. The very next morning her temprement changed back to her old self. In the last few months her anxiety has gone, her fur has grown back fluffy, she’s gained weight and is no longer gaunt. She’s made her place in the cat hierarchy and enjoying cuddles and affection again. Marbas picked me up on a few things to help her but he has healed her and brought her joyful spirit back to life. As for me, we are still working on that! :blush: Thank you, thank you Marbas! :pray:t3:What a great spirit to work with :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you to all of the demonic Kings for giving me an audience to put my request before you…i asked and literally the next morning i recieved. thank you and i will not let you guys down. i have the power of the nine withing me.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Lady Astaroth for healing my back! I love you so much! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Archangel Raphael, Divine Physician. Last night, I was feeling very sick and nauseous, but I couldn’t afford to be missing work. I evoked him and asked him to heal me through my sleep. Thank you, I am now completely well.

6 Likes

Thank you Andromalius for answering my petition and for making it so obvious that it worked! I asked for those who would do you harm to burn with fear at the thought of you, it makes sense that you may not know that the petition was answered. It was nice to see it working and oddly enough really improve some relationships that were sour. I enjoyed the presence of Andromalius as well. I felt a definite wisdom and strength from him. I am definitely going to spend more time with him. Hail Andromalius!

5 Likes

Excellent! He is amazing

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Marquis Forneus. :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

4 Likes