Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I am in a Pact currently with King Paimon. I must say he has made my life a lot easier especially dealing with the people part. The outcome of negotiations always turn out to be the best for me, I always get way more than I expect from people. He’s working on my depression and I have already started seeing results in terms of a happier me. He’s very fast when it comes to results, when you give him the required attention. His wisdom is unmatched and he gives very good advices timely. This my heartfelt appreciation for the Great King Paimon :crown: :heart:!Hail King Paimon!!

11 Likes

I must give eternal thanks to Apollo. I asked him to help me with getting a guitar yesterday at work and when I went to guitar center there was a beautiful guitar on sale for 199 from 350. I’m now the proud owner of an amazing guitar all thanks to Apollo.

12 Likes

The one on the left is the new one

2 Likes

Thank you Acheron for your presence and for answering all my questions. I hope in the future we can work together once more.

1 Like

Time for being grateful and saying Thank You to the Gods once again.

Thank you Marbas for your incredible protection

Thank you Father Lucifer for everything. Thank you for the infernal empire.

Thank you Caim for protecting so many animals.

Thank you King Belial for your ability to change even the most daunting of situations and events almost instantly.

Thank you King Paimon for emotional stability and general well-being.

Thank you Andras for the destruction of my enemy.

Thank you Goddess Bune for the continued and growing flow of money in my life.

Thank you Lord Azazel for being so kind and not destroying me even when I potentially insulted you. Thank you for your incredible protection and judgement.

Thank you Raphael for being the first angel to work with me.

Thank you Iblis for your teachings and guidance over the last few months. Thank you for allowing me to work with your Djinns.

15 Likes

Thank you and Hail Glasya Labolas. I was apprehensive about evoking him, but I cannot tell you how glad I am that I did. He responded to my petition immediately and with great results. I plan on working with him again soon and even renewing the petition that he granted immediately. As promised, I encourage you all to evoke this mighty spirit!

10 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Duchess Bune for always looking out for me: Yesterday I obtained an unexpected $ 1800, then today I had an emergency that cost a little over $ 1300. Thank you for meeting my needs before they even have time to surface and for extra to play with :slight_smile:

Thank you Lucifer for clearing my perspective and all you have done for me since the beginning. May I rest always in your words and your care trusting you to perfectly see every situation I’m placed in to perfection. Mi Corozon, Mi Amore, you never fail to amaze me.

Hail Lucifer :heart: :rose:

12 Likes

I love that artwork of the King!

3 Likes

King Paimon, my beloved, You are beyond amazing and kind! I’ll leave it at that my beautiful Love!

6 Likes

Yeah it’s very beautiful and pretty much sums the grand entrance of King Paimon when he is called .

2 Likes

I want to thank Redbull (for keeping me awake), Urban Decay (for making me look flawless although I transformed into some kind of horror movie survivor look wise atm) and Henry (for stealing coffee money from me since 2006).
Some gods don’t need an evocation.
:pray:

5 Likes

Big offering tonight to Andromalius , when I evoked him to thank him for his total dominance over my problem. It was the first time I heard him speak to me also.
Andromalius demolished my Stalker,his enablers and flying monkeys. I asked him to keep watch to ensure he does not rise again and he spoke firmly to me and said ‘he won’t.’ In a firm voice.
The first time I have ever heard him.
I have had a normal 8 weeks now , the first time in 5 years I have not looked over my shoulder. Thank you Earl Andromalius. This post is for you as promised.

6 Likes

Thank you to Ogun for ensuring that I am protected against those who wish to take my freedom. Thank you Ogun for making the threat completely disappear. And thank you to Erzulie Dantor for manifesting what I asked for so quickly and smoothly that even I am a little shocked!

And thank you to Freyja for guiding me in the right directions when I become romantically lost or lost in learning the art of Seidr.

9 Likes

Everything ok brother?

1 Like

Thank you Prince Seere, That was indeed an unbelievably fast result. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Update: I got yet another couple hundred dollars over the past week. Thank you, Salas’ash.

5 Likes

Lucifer was in a very good mood last night,very humorous and warm. Thank you. x

5 Likes

Since the new year is on track I want to thank some spirits for their efforts in the last year: special thanks to Marquis Leraje. you’re the real MVP and no matter where my road may take me soon you will always hold a special place with me.
Thanks to Duchess Bune and Marquis Orias for being so supportive when I asked for help.
Thanks to Set and thanks to King Belial for not handing over my ass to me when I definitely wasn’t ready yet.
Thanks to Papa Legba (you know what for).

4 Likes

Oh dear this is so lovely :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

This Silvester Night, from 2018 to 2019, Lucifer Protected me from overspending.
What could easily have been several hundred spendt, was limited to just the amount i had waged in for it to be spendt by my willful decision.

He just contacted me to make me aware and concious about him having taken action and interviened:

I was checking 2 different bank cash points in that night, both denied paying out any money to me.
I was kind of knowing this is spiritual intervention helping me to stay safe at that moment already,
especially when the secound machine refused, i was quite sure.

Father Lucifer just wanted to make sure i know exactly,
and approached me to let me know.

Thank you, Lucifer.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

5 Likes