Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Archangel Raphael for helping me with healing my vocal cords and thank you for helping heal my younger cousin who hurt her head quite hard today!!

You are wonderful and I will recommended you to people when they ask❤️

3 Likes

Hail to Clauneck for continued success with money.

My office called to inform me that they have been underpaying me byb2 dollars an hour and I have a check waiting.

I haven’t taken a day off in a solid month. Should be a nice sum.

7 Likes

I’d like to thank Lucifer, Belial, Paimon, Rosaran and Trapis for their help with a legal case of a family member. I did a layered spell covering many aspects of the legal case. And it is all finally over. Thank you.

6 Likes

Can’t say thanks enough to Raphael and Lord Lucifer today for helping with the healing at our home. You really came through in my hour of need, unlikely duo I thought but powerful as can be!!! Thanks again Raphael and Lord Lucifer.

6 Likes

This is public praise and proclamation to Lucifer and the demons Dulid, Buer, and Arakison. Update: Around 5 weeks ago, I posted about how Id asked Lucifer, Dulid and Buer to help my sick cat who was near death and they did and she has totally recovered.

At the time the veterinarian saw that they thought was a shadow on her lungs, which could be a tumour. So I asked for their help again in getting rid of this shadow whatever it was and additionally, also asked the demon Arakison (from the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons), to help in stopping the shadow from progressing further. Now, 5 weeks later, I took her for a second X ray. They told me there is no shadow now and no tumours there or in any of her major organs and she is healthy. They thought it was pretty amazing that she is in such good health given she is nearly 18 years old.

I am stunned again. I was preparing myself for the news that maybe she had a tumour. 5 weeks ago she nearly died. I can’t thank the spirits enough from the bottom of my heart! Hail Lucifer! Hail Dulid! Hail Buer! Hail Arakison! My continued thanks and eternal gratitude to You all!

15 Likes

A big shout out to Valac. A non-stop avalanche of gifts and ‘coincidence’…Hail Valac!

7 Likes

It’s amazing how much coincidence tends to play out.

4 Likes

Just worked with him and it was a revelation. Going to post when the pact is complete but I was amazed at how positive and empowering this simple interaction was. The results have started immediately and I’m noticing how events unfolding are instructive as well as fulfilling my request. Definitely going to make sure Forneus gets his due on BALG. Hail Forneus!

3 Likes

This thread always warms my heart.

Thank you to Azazel, incredibly wise and intelligent, strong and powerful He is.

Thank you to Dra’Talon, powerful and bloodthirsty, and I love that about Him.

Thank you so much to Princess Astaroth. Her pure kindness towards me has guided me through the past years of my life and She is willing to take me down a new path.

Thank you to Lucifer who listened to me rant and rave like a maniac about my seemingly unattainable dreams and told me I CAN do it. That’s all I need to hear.

Thank you to Belial, my rock during hard times, my childhood friend, my guide, destroyer of my enemies and merciful being. He does not have nearly enough love and is branded as a bunch of awful things. All I know is these people have just been careless. He had been by my side even as a kid not knowing what I was doing. He means the world to me. He may be worrying for some people to summon or work with but if He seems to be your type you would never regret it.

Lastly, no work done with Him, but Thank you Beelzebub for speaking to me and giving me great advice and instantly realizing a situation I was struggling in (and speaking out loud!) I hope to see you again.

12 Likes

I have to give a big thank you to Marbas and the gatekeepers. Thanks for being there for me. And all of your help.

5 Likes

You made me want to hug Belial and say a prayer of thanks to Astaroth.

I have both tattooed.

Father Lucifer is always here and he knows how much I love him

On topic, thank you Lady Astaroth for showing me that, even as strong as I am in the metaphysical, I still have a long way to go. Tough love sometimes hurts.

4 Likes

That’s lovely. Lucifer really does listen and care when you are close to him. I :heart: him too. x

4 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer, King Paimon, Azazel, Belial, Anriel, Thoth and Lumimous because when I got suddenly ill and spiritually attacked, they rushed to helped me personally and they had their armies near too.

Because of them, I feel better now and the enemy has kinda fleed. Of course, except from thanking them in public, I promised them another offering as well.

I should also mentioned that I don’t work with Belial and Azazel, but while I was feeling very weak and I called their names, they came to help me right away.

I have to say that all these spirits are amazing and I’m glad it was them who helped me!

So, thank you great spirits, for helping me when I needed your help!

7 Likes

LERAJE!!! With a vengeance!!! Thank you great Marquis! The results were immediate, accurate and lasting. The evocation was powerful and short. I thought the petition may not have been accepted and was going to evoke again and ask about it later that day and literally heard a voice laugh. I let it go and woke up to find out it had been done since before I made the petition. I intend to spend more time with this spirit and I encourage everyone to do the same.

6 Likes

Best dude, 10/10, GG,would evoke again :100::100::100:

4 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus, your support and guidance mean so much to me.

I’ve been going through a tough time emotionally lately and healing a lot from my past. I’ve doubted myself, my power, my worth, and many other things these few months. Everytime I started to feel sure about anything it was stripped away. Sometimes gently lifted off, and others swiftly and painfully torn down.

As I was brushing my teeth the other night and staring scornfully at myself in the mirror, I heard “You want proof, certainty?” I laughed to myself and gave a weary and sarcastic laugh. “Yeah, wouldn’t that be nice?” I answered out loud, as I often talk to myself when alone.

Today I went for a walk, nothing strenuous, just around my apartment complex. I was drawn to the back of the parking lot near a hillside. There I found mint growing wild surrounded by yellow mushrooms in a makeshift faerie ring.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for appearing to me this 3am to accept your offerings. Pure,white light and energy flashes. Beautiful.
I am always in awe when you make your presence known to me

4 Likes

LUCIFER
LUCIFER
LUCIFER

again and again he puts up with me being a pain in the ass… always guides and helps me.
So much love!!!

6 Likes

Dear President Marbas, a dog of a person I know was dying, I simply asked for help from you, I can not know for sure if it was you,they said would not have passed the night, if it was you, if you heard me welcomed my request I would like to tell you infinitely thanks … and thanks for helping me with the depression that had returned to knock !!

6 Likes

thanks to Tzaphkiel ,Phorlakh, Aspadi, asinel,capipa, Jromoni for 38000 dollars in 4 days, very thankful…

7 Likes