Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to thank Duke Sallos once again for following through with me requests. He helped me get back with my ex and I’ve never been happier. For a while, I was so hopeless and thought he was ignoring my request but it turns out, he was just waiting for me to come to terms with other things in my life before he helped me. Thank you so much Duke Sallos. And thank you to the people that have given me advice on this forum.

9 Likes

Hail Marbas and thanks for the quick healing. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks to Marquis Leraje for putting me back on track again.

5 Likes

Hail my beloved King Paimon! Today someone who had repeatedly disrespected me professionally apologized to me today and finally acknowledged my work with respect! I never expected this to come from that particular individual, nor did I ever ask for this to happen, it just did. I knew immediately though Who had made it happen. :love_you_gesture::clap::clap:

10 Likes

Thanks again for Andromalius. I recommend him to anyone wanting justice for criminal behaviours.
Thank you to Lucifer for your impressive and always imaginative ways to get at anyone who goes out of their way in my day to day life to cause harm or attempt to. Your power to those loyal to you astounds me.

9 Likes

“Blasts of royal trumpets, sounds of sistrums, drums and cymbals” to my beloved and great King Paimon! He is teaching me each day mysteries about so many things, about why I am here in this life, why I chose to incarnate here—he is revealing true natures of people around me. I’m with you @anon88243269 I am so thankful to King Paimon too, He is doing acts for me as Lucifer is for you. HAIL King Paimon!
Now this is really cheesy…but this song popped into my mind (I’m not old enough to remember it either) This song expresses how I feel about King Paimon!

9 Likes

Thank you Eshmak your help, I know you did your work, but things didn’t go as planned. But, i know we will get the chance to work again and all will be much successful!!

3 Likes

First of all, thank you to Lucifer for being such an awesome guide and friend. Suggesting who I should work with…

Thank you to Valac. I invoked and asked him to sway fortune so money and gifts come my way. The next morning I contacted my phone company who had cut off my cell phone. They had been difficult, demanding charges etc. But when I called, they waived all charges, reconnection and my phone was on within an hour!

Thank you Clauneck. I asked for a sum of cash, instead I got a great idea for an internet business, and felt like I was being pushed to do it. This could work really well for me in the long run.

6 Likes

Thanks to the mighty Archangels for their assistance in an exorcism to a young lady at a local metapsysics shop. She was very grateful and the shop got some good money for locally produced goods. I might even consider holding a workshop there.

Further thanks to Raphael for helping my mothers health issues.

Guess last night was a great night for working with the light!

Not sure who to thank, but thank you for the kick in the ass to get away from my toxic old job. The place is going under anyways. They immediately liquidated all of my sick time and back pay, and all of my managers wrote glowing letters of recommendation for me.

Found several job offers in my area paying upwards of 5 dollars more per hours. To that spirit, all Hail!

5 Likes

Hail. Didnt You say you were a cop or something?

Security, lots of good leads already. My app is in at lots of places already.

Did the layered love spell with Dantalion,Sallos, and Belial. While I’m waiting to get my final results from that, I informally asked Belial to help me in the meantime improve myself and become the best me that I can be. Next few days I finally found the motivation to start a personal project I’ve had in the back of my mind for over a year, and I bought some proper home gym equipment. Thank you, Belial, for the improvement in mood and surge of motivation!

6 Likes

Cool what security company? Patrol car?

It took him around two months or maybe a little more, but he delivered. The Great Duke does take his time, but he delivers eventually, one way or another. In my case I guess it took a little while because of the person’s strong will. Just be patient and don’t think about the task you have given him. Let the great Duke Dantalion do his work.

4 Likes

Coming off a four day fast dedicated to the 9 when a Cuban friend of mine gifts me with a dope ass Cuban cigar. My humble gratitude to The Nine.

3 Likes

Thank you to Zaro/@Arcane, Lilith, Lucifer, Belial, and King Paimon. We will accomplish much together.

2 Likes

Many thanks and appreciation to the following (in order):

Thor - for being a watcher and protector in daily life
Odin - for smashing unwanted entities during rituals
Belphegor - gnosis about himself, the Sitra Ahra, and directing me to work with Lucifer
Asmodeus - for crushing my enemy and sending a legion of nasty shit towards him, breaking up a relationship that was not healthy for me, inspiring and empowering a divination technique I’m developing
Lucifer - gnosis about himself, further development of my magic, protection, empowerment of many things (too much to even mention really)
Lilith - gnosis about herself, further development of psychic abilities, vision and astral magick, giving me one of her amazing daughters
My Succubus and Familiar Lover - (She has a name I’m just not stating it publicly) for showing me love, empowering sex magic, healing and removal of unwanted energies, and showing my human partner love and acceptance
Sallos - helping me to open my heart to love (a spell on myself)
Zepar - for protecting a blossoming relationship
Sitri - for enhancing my sensuality
Buné - for sending my partner increased business for her job
Raphael - for enhancing healing abilities, removed someone’s tremors within 1 minute (not even exaggerating).

8 Likes

Hail King Paimon for giving me some direction and opening the path for me so I can see how to go about fixing the mess that was created. Literally, within hours of calling on King Paimon every request I had was answered. I am so grateful. Thank you King Paimon!

Hail King Paimon!!

9 Likes

Thank you Raphael for your healing and comfort. Thank you Uriel for your visions and wisdom.

6 Likes

King Paimon, I adore you with all my being into infinity and beyond. Life with You is beyond words. I can’t even put into words all that You have done for me, and I can’t begin to thank You for enhancing my existence.
Of course You already know ALL of this as I am meditating on this all the time, but I enjoy giving my Beloved One public accolades.

6 Likes