Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Gratitude to Duke Bune and his shades.

6 Likes

Thank you President Marbas for guiding us to the right doctor at the right time. My mom was very ill and the doctors to whom we initially visited weren’t able to diagnose the problem correctly and the situation got worse. I invoked Marbas and asked him to help. The next day, our family friend suggested a doctor and
We visited him, he diagonised the issue correctly and my mom is better now. Hail President Marbas!!!

7 Likes

Clauneck, thank you for making so many profitable workday’s fall into my lap so easily.

Thank you to the spirit that cause me to hit that biker, this teaching me three separate lessons at one time, causing me to lose my job, which gave me a new job which pays more, has more hours, and a much more flexible schedule.

Thank you lady astaroth, you know what you did, and thank you.

Thank you to Prince Orabas. Without your infernal protection, I’m starting I’d probably be dead by now.

Thank you to the Archangel Raphael, thank you for everything you’ve done, and that you continue to do.

Thank you to the goddess hel, the duty that you gave me has really moved me. The dead speak to me now, and in the short time that I know them, I’m able to give them comfort. Thank you for giving me this Duty.

Thank you to Father Lucifer, you shielded me from my own emotions, and now that I’m strong enough to hold them again, you gave them back. I’ll never let you down, and I love you for that.

Lastly, but certainly not least, thank you to my crimson lovely. You know what you’ve done for me in the past few months, I love you, I’m glad you’re there for me.

2 Likes

I got into a company paying me a little bit more per hour, and paying me a lot more hours, including a special Christmas detail which is going to net me over 20 bucks an hour to stand around and tell people to go away.

Hail Clauneck.

3 Likes

Shout out to sastan. Only been working with him for a couple of days and I’m already seeing significant improvements in my astral sight and hearing

4 Likes

Shoutout to Leraje who just threw a lot of opportunities into the bowl. (It’s been really beneficial to my self esteem having two companies acting like stalkers for dem fine skills. I really needed that)

4 Likes

I have been on a journey from hardcore Catholic to a spiritual being living a physical life. And grown deeply. Many thanks to these spirits for their help:

Saint Anthony: Always helps me find missing items. Every time a flash will occur where the item is, or it just seems to magically appear.

Archangel Micheal: I cleanse houses of nasty spirits and always comes and helps!

Archangel Raphael: Helps here relationships and overcome inner turmoil. As well as healing you physically.

Saint Jude: Miracle Of fixing my parents marriage.

Sallos: Uncle Sallos. Was my initiator of the left hand path. So kind and helps me with my confidence. My health, and physical wellness increased dramatically. And shown me girls true colors and why they weren’t good. And fianlly he brought someone to me(we arnt dating YET) but I see all he is doing for me.

King Paimon: I am a music artist and I’ve seen my music dramatically get better as well as my delivery of it. And now making it a bigger better project than before

Asteroth/Astarte: Helped me grow psychically and now love with a relationship.

Lucifer: My goodness he has shined light in all aspects of my life. It’s made me get on the right track and truly see my goals. It’s like I was a train placed on the right track and now my momentum is growing and growing. As well as took away my anxiety in reguards to my love life. “Stay in the track your on and all the rest will come into place” is what I feel. Thank you King!!

Everyone find who you resonate with and go for it!

11 Likes

Thank you belial, bune and jupiter owed monies are coming in. Lucifer for holding me tight… marbas , amducious, belial for taking the attack and giving it back. Our work as only begun.

4 Likes

Thanking several of the Goetia spirits, i have been asking for assistance with learning about plants & preparing myself for going off grid in the future…

Found out today that somehow (:wink:) im at the top of a 5year waiting list for an allotment after 6 months!

I’ll be able to grow alot of the herbs i need for magic now & practice growing food…

Needless to say I’ll be enlising the local nature spirits to help & aligning my plot to favourable aspects :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks to Set for actually showing up and thanks to him for not handing my ass over right back to me.
Thanks to Marquis Leraje for protecting me from getting handed my ass over right back to me; I know that I’m the worst.

3 Likes

I asked emperor Lucifer the questions in the first EA’s video on the 9 Gatekeepers, and some other things to king Belial. More interesting replies to meditate; thanks.

2 Likes

Just want to send my undying love for Lucifer who has helped me through a very tough financial patch. Firstly I got an impossible loan approved to pay off some debts and secondly after being turned down 3 times for a credit card the fourth one gave me instant approval so I can finally get some emergency dental treatment. And my hours got increased at work so I’m by no means out of the struggle but the struggle is much easier to deal with. I kept asking him to show me the path I need to go down and along the way kept seeing significant signs in the form of quotes that resonated and opportunities and advice from friends. I’m hoping next year will come an interstate move, a better job and a new car. I now know these things are possible. Attitude of gratitude goes a long way, my friends. Hail Lucifer, my angelic light bearer. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer. My dear friend for the special number you changed on a paper about 3 years ago ;).

And of course for directing things the right way when I most needed.

Thank you in name of all human kind for giving the finger to the sadistic prick.

Thank you for contacting me when I called for you proving you were there all the time.

Thank you for everything you have been doing now that we are closer.

People should know who you truly are.

Oh, and I almost forgot, thank you for the wings, the helmet and the cape.

4 Likes

Thank you to Yelahel for letting my parents’ divorce mediation go smoothly and diminishing my mother’s fear and panic attacks, and getting us what we / I asked for and deserved. (Might seem a bit gooshy goshy for a LHP website, but Yelahel is great for legal matters!)

Hail Yelahel!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much Baron Samedi for saving my life. If you didn’t intervene I wouldn’t be typing right now. Thank you for being a constant companion, friend, confidant, and mentor. And thank you for the literal miracles you have made, especially saving me from dying. By all rights, I shouldn’t be here but for some reason you made sure that I am. I’ll never forget that.

7 Likes

I would like to thank Odin for allowing me more insight unto the runes,and also showing me how to create bindrunes of each type per rune.

3 Likes

you guys make me so excited, it’s too good to read all the love you give and receive from them, keep it up you’re great!:heartpulse::blue_heart::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Right, I have to thank Belial again. Nope, I didn’t have any wishes fulfilled this time, but that was on me. I changed my mind. Some few things were unclear to me, and Belial comes into my dream with a kind of “ultimatum”: if I wanted to have that wish fulfilled, I had to call him one more time and also call Azazel (which I never worked with) to help on that case. If not, I had to let it go, and I had to be completely honest with me.
After that, I was thinking a lot about it. When I was watching some series, I was punched with a lot of lessons and I caught myself looking deeply into me. Found the answer, called Belial and asked him to call of that operation. I formed another “pact” with him, about my real dream, my real desire, and is still too early to say anything about it, but I’m confident on the outcome.
I asked him some wisdom on that matter and what I had to do in order to accomplish the desired result. He comes with wisdom, and I changed one more time.
Belial isn’t mad like some people say. In fact, I believe he is caring, on his way… I have to thank you a lot for the growth in this meantime. So thank you, Belial. Your advice was awesome.
Ah, for the people afraid to call him: don’t be. Really, you don’t need to.
Thank you again, Belial.

7 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer, who was super quick to respond and take action when I did an offering to you 2 nights ago and mentioned a problem to you.
I work in a female dominant environment and unfortunately , this has led to times when cliques form that bully others.
Lucifer has taken apart these Cliques when asked and moved problem staff on.
The same stuff started to happen again to me, staring,silence, gossip, jealousy and pettiness from one Woman. I am weary of the same pattern of stupidity and so asked Lucifer to nip it in the bud before she took hold involving others.
12 hours later I got my result. Bye Bye Laura!

10 Likes

Whats funny is when a girl gets jealous of other beautiful women even though she is hot looking. Talk about different levels of crazy!

2 Likes