Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Back here to honor Andromalius, who I am currently working with. Hail Andromalius!

6 Likes

Hail Lord Lucifer, Lord Belial, Duchess Bune, Lord Mammon for this incredible successful year, thank you so much for the huge and small unexpected gifts, thank you for all the love, advices and protection,
I would never be thankful enough!
Hail for you all and for your magnificent presence and glory!
Be able to feel at least a glimpse of your marvelous presence is a wonderful joy!
PS: seriously, i need to to a post for the big and small gifts, just a lot of awesomeness!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hail Belial
Hail Drakosophia
Hail my Shadow Self
Hail Amun

3 Likes

I want to thanks King Paimon, Lucifer and Thoth, for always answering to my summonings, to my prayers and because they always help me when I have a need. They really are priceless for my life!

I also have the need to thanks King Paimon and Lucifer, for helping me with an exam I took recently and I did good.

I’m really glad that they’re a part of my life!

6 Likes

Once again Belial helped and got me exactly what I asked! He is the best!

5 Likes

Thank you Lady Astaroth for accepting my pact!
Hail Astaroth!

12 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for always being my rock and my protection. You’ve taught me so much and carried me when I thought I would collapse. You are the true embodiment of love and devotion and I love you more than anything. :heart::rose:

4 Likes

Thank you Lukorst for your help, I called out to you but, i didn’t know what to expect, i didn’t even know if you would respond. But, my need was great and you heard my call and came through for me, just at the last minute when i thought all was lost. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon i asked for money and you Delivered.

I am supposed to get paid tommorow but i looked at my account today and there was 180$ out of knowhere put in yesterday, when i Evoked him 3 times to rebuild our connection all hail the KING

7 Likes

Thanks to Azazemel for everything you do

5 Likes

So I was just at McDonalds and ordered at the drive thru …and I just want to tell the car infront of me thank you.

When I pulled up to the window to pay, the cashier at the window informed me that the car infront of me had paid for mine and my sons meal.

I just wanted to say thank you and happy thanksgiving :heart: :turkey:

13 Likes

Thank you to Prince Sitri for giving me the best orgasm I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

I want to thank mighty Bune! Today I burned the letter I wrote for her a week ago and ask for her help. After just a few minutes, I got 2 payments from new clients! Hail might Bune!!!

9 Likes

I want to thank Opfaal for all his help so far! I can highly recommend him.

5 Likes

I’m thankful beyond words for King Paimon, the spirits with Him, my Orishas, my spiritual quadrant. The past year for me has been a whirlwind of so much good, not so good, and in between and spiritual growth on warp drive. It took all of my courage to begin my studies with King Paimon and throw myself into this part of the LHP.
January 2018, I started working in a career that’s meaningful. Before I got that job, I had done ebos to the Warriors, Yemaya, Oshun and Ibejis. I credited everything to Orishas and my own spirit helpers, then I became aware of King Paimon in June. As I was reading everything I could find about King Paimon, I read that His direction is West, or some say NorthWest. On my drive to work I go down either North St. or West St. either way, I come to where they cross and the street sign is North/West. It hit me about a month ago the significance of this and made me realize that King Paimon has been working silently behind the scenes in my life for a long time, maybe longer than I think even.
AVE REX PAIMON!

6 Likes

King Paimon just came through for me.

There’s a medication I literally need to get through the day in any kind of comfortable way. I put in an order for it to the pharmacy the other day but they had to order some extra. They gave me a few to hold me over but I realized it wasn’t going to last until Monday.

So I called the pharmacy this morning and they said no one in town had any in stock but they’d see if there was anything they could do.

So I very quickly asked King Paimon for his help on this one because I couldn’t see how it could work out. He said he was on it, and about an hour later I got a very strong feeling that it was all taken care of.

Just got off the phone with the pharmacy and they somehow got more. No idea how…they didn’t say. So thanks to King Paimon for helping me out on this one!

7 Likes

I must also thank lucifer and satanachia for their great work and help! Please keep helping me. Hail LUCIFER. THANKYOU Satanachia

4 Likes

YES! That is wonderful! King Paimon, his legions brought someone to me the other day who had been on the run and I’d been searching for, I asked King Paimon to help me in the morning and within 1 hour the individual was on the phone with me, and then in a few hours came to me. The individual got there against their own will too! An hour car drive took them 6 hours to complete and when they got to where I was waiting, their faces were like in a shock, they couldn’t figure out why they came there when they didn’t want to be there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hail King Paimon, You and your Legions of Spirits rock!

8 Likes

Hi curumo how many days did dantalion granted your request

This is both an apology and a thank you to Duke Sallos. I asked for his help in promoting love and faithfulness between my long-distance girlfriend and I, thinking it would manifest itself in one grand, specific way when we saw each other. That didn’t happen, and I was disappointed because I thought the Duke had ignored my request. As it turns out, he had not ignored my request, he just didn’t see fit to fulfill it exactly when and how I expected him to. Rather than make one grand event happen, I now see that he has been working daily to fulfill my request in small ways that help me far more. All hail Great Duke Sallos, and may those of you who work with him have more patience and wisdom than I.

As an aside, I also thank Lucifer for beginning to guide me in the ways of the LHP, and for bringing me understanding of the ways that demons work. All hail Lord Lucifer.
-Seeker

7 Likes