Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks Belial.

Your presence in my life has changed things for the better.

4 Likes

Watching the hourglass being thankful to all my spirits with pacts and those watching me in the shadows :skull:

3 Likes

Thanks to the great Prince Sitri!
Also, sorry for the way I thought of you in the past. You’re such a sexy sweetheart, Prince Sitri. I may work with you sometime. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Samael,

Thank you for protecting me against those Parasites.
I don’t know how I’ll continue to do this without you besides me guiding me and protecting me…
Sigh.

3 Likes

Thank you king paimon for getting me money that was owed to me. I babysat this womans dog for three days as a favor to my father, but she promised to pay me for it. She took her dog back but never paid, and didnt seem really bothered by that. Right after my evocation to paimon, she passed by and paid me, so im a happy camper

4 Likes

Thank you Bune

4 Likes

Opfaal you’re the best.

A couple of days after calling on you the person I sent you to is showing signs of conquering their addiction to nicotine. Prompt as usual.

You are wonderful and I thank you very much for the help you have given the people in my life.

Hail Opfaal

5 Likes

Thank you Samael for taking care of my worries and for helping me succeed.

You are the only one I can rely on.
This is my appreciation of you, I won’t forget what you have done for me

4 Likes

Thank you Lord Azazel for getting me a new job within 3 days flat and I wasn’t even trying. No rituals done either. Just an incense with visualization and trust. I could feel your presence and it is so …relaxing.

Thank you Father Lucifer for always being there for me no matter what. You have always been there for me whenever I needed you. I promise you that I will be there for you whenever you need me. I am so lucky and protected. I fear no man or spirit thanks to you.

Thank you to the great Goddess Hecate for the ‘Universal Gateway’. Your power makes this sigil extremely powerful and it greatly aids me in calling upon any entity.

Thank you to the Goetikon(all the 72 spirits of the Goetia as a singular entity) for supercharging my rituals. Also thank you for the weather change that you did. Fucking incredible.

10 Likes

Honor 2 King Paimon, he assist me & encouraged my strenuous cramming session for my medical board exams & Now this Bodacious Badd Ass Boss BiA~tch is a Nationally Certified Dealer of Narcotics :pill: King Paimon U are Absolutely Phenomenal. Solar Abundance Blessed King & Lord :crown::page_with_curl::open_book::page_facing_up::fountain_pen::memo: I love Our Study Time 2gether :kiss::wine_glass::wine_glass:~ Salude~ to my salary increase

6 Likes

I attempted to contact belial today and even though I didnt see him I heard him and heard him say “I hear you and you will be my student” I am stoked. And thank full for the information I found here to create a great future

7 Likes

I gotta give Belial props. I made a pact with him which ends next month. I went to him with a bit of a challenge. I challenged him to show me what he could do. He turned my work situation around complete 180 and has come through for me. I had heard Belial was a badass with a big ego so I had to try working with him. I recommend him from now on in a wide range of earthly affairs. Though this and my pact with the Watchers will be my last pacts, I’m glad I met Belial like this.

6 Likes

What do you mean your last man?

I have to thank Asmoday, Belial and Sallos for their work for me on one thing. They are fantastic. Hail Asmoday. Hail Belial. Hail Sallos

5 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune

3 Likes

Synch

Thank you Bune and death shades. And shemyaza

4 Likes

I would like to thank Lilith she is very near and dear to my heart.
Belial for being my coach and mentor.
And Aim for being my protector.

My A team :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks to my team of familiars from Goetia. In particular special thanks to Dutchess Bune, Sitri, Leraje.

Special thanks to Forneus and Orias for recent help.

Very special thanks to Lord Belial whom I entered into a written blood pact on May 15, 2018. Seen incredible results in less than 24 hours! I will be humble and admit it, I had a little fear of Belial due to reports of his intense powers. I’m glad I brushed away the nonsense and realized that the truth is the Goetia spirits Lord / King Belial included, are more than ready to provide nurturing assistance to those on the left hand path and those who are embracing ascent, the path of becoming a living God.

All the best and in humble sincerity, yours in true magick,

-Phil

5 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for getting the nasty out of my house and being happy to do so.

Thank you Lucifer for being quick to “pounce “ on a possible intruder :rofl:.

I love you both dearly

5 Likes

Thank you, Shemyaza/Samyaza for listening and answering my questions. I look forward to talking with you more in the future.

5 Likes