Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to thank Asmoday for the work completed on my behalf so far. Hail Asmoday

4 Likes

Huge thank you to King Belial the Great! i mean…no words, you worked on a case in less then 24 hours… and solving my friends problems i mean… i have so much gratitude for you right now…
my heart is melting!

9 Likes

Thank you dantalion and king paimon for the help!
Y’all did a good job.

4 Likes

I thank the entities who have assisted me so far and those on this site who are serious practitioners (you know who you are) and who understand that I do not suffer foolishness and toying with this as if it is a Fisher Price activity set.

I thank the great entities for bringing into my life the tools and abilities to learn and research further without the need for frivolity and distraction - to be able to integrate into society without the need to intimidate or to feel the need to show I do this to garner respect or show people I have something special about me.

I thank the entities for not requiring me to show off in robes or award myself titles and honorifics in order to work with them and for their continued guidance in the correct direction. I thank the great ones for clothing me in their gifts so I can wear sack cloth and still be the richest person alive.

I thank the entities for bringing me such wondrous gifts and clarity and continuing to guide me on my path towards…

I take my leave

7 Likes

Thank you Angel Of Lost Things for helping me find my lost joy !

6 Likes

Excellent!

Btw Thanks to The Angel of Lost Things for helping me find my keys to :hugs:

A wonderful Being this is :black_heart:

4 Likes

A special thanks to Azazel. It’s not often I get such a physical response, but as soon as I uttered his name while lighting coals for the incense, a breeze swept through my closed room and blew one of my candles out. The offerings have been made, the ritual is complete, this working is done and he let it be known he was there to accept it.

8 Likes

Thank you Archangel Raphael, the mighty healer of God, for curing my unbearable shoulder and back pain overnight. I tried many things for two years, it lessened the pain but never got rid of it completely. But a simple ritual of yours did the trick. UR the best. :blush::+1::pray:raphael-sigil Sigil of Rafael

11 Likes

Thankyou 9 Demonic Kings.

2 Likes

Thank you to whoever it was that just checked up on me. Sounded like either Archangel Raziel or Archangel Raphael. I appreciate it.

Thanks to other entities who may have checked on me, and I might not have noticed.

1 Like

Thank you, Asmodeus, for being such a kind and loving mentor. I’m sorry that what you predicted came true. I’m so sorry and I promise I’ll get back to my senses soon. I’ve broken so many of them after I started working with him but please bear with me. I don’t know why I’ve become so weak. Someday, someday, I’ll stop this.

3 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your offering of friendship and the reassurance of who I am.

3 Likes

:black_heart::kiss::wilted_flower: Salve Maria Padilla & Lordress Lilith ~ :wine_glass:~ Salude Beautiful Demoness’es :heart: I’m beyond satisfied.Thank You Dark Goddesess

3 Likes

Thank you to the entity who comforted me and gave me a hug. I really needed that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not sure whom to thank today but, I thank the spirit of mother earth for the bounty she provided me today, a simple flower, now going to be put to good use some way, I’m drying them in a paper bag after spending time picking, now I’m so grateful that I took the time!

I also felt/heard something after awakening, a quiet voice in my mind saying it is okay to love myself and not be perfect, which would take eons too long anyway. Afterwards, I felt uplifted and calm, brave and assured. Like a virtual hug. Thank you for this!!

Thanks to the Source of all for the sunshiny day too! :sunny: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thankyou to all magickal forces

2 Likes

I want to thank my teacher and mentor spirit. You are incredible and I can’t wait to work with you more. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

i thank you belial for helping me in a situation that i thought i was a goner and you gave me a boost of help which i was able to overcome the obstacle and gain a new level of self confidence and esteem!!!
never cease to amaze me…hail you,mighty belial!!

4 Likes

Thank you King Belial for empowering me and being by my side. For giving me clarity and strength. I look forward to continue working with you.

Thank you as well to Lucifer and Leviathan for doing the same. I will continue to hold up my end and thank you both for your presence and hand in my life.

6 Likes

I would like to thank Asmoday, Belial and Sallos for the work in progress. Hail guys, you rock!

3 Likes