Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to thank and just say how awesome Asmoday, Belial and Sallos are! Hail to you guys! You guys just rocked my world!

4 Likes

Thank you Belial for Helping me in not making it easy for me, and thank you Sorath for accepting to working with me as i did not even started to call you properly, i won’t dissapoint you! Namastédji!

2 Likes

Huge shout out to Azazel. Long story short, in the space of about two weeks he healed some serious spiritual stuff that has made my life a literal living hell for over four years now. Also, he’s super chill and easy to get along with. This is likely the start of many workings together in the future.

6 Likes

Thank you, my Lord Lucifer, for your guidance and protection of me and my children, and for allowing me to work with you.

Thanks, as well, to Lord Asmodeus, for quickly fulfilling our pact, and for allowing me to continue working with you, conversing with you, and sharing your awesome energy with me. Thanks for tolerating my OCD and anxiety, as well.

4 Likes

Thank you, Yog-Sothoth, for bringing me clarity and guidance. Thank you for healing the injuries caused by my own recklessness.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I would like to thank Furcas, for granting me the most amazing intuiton ever knowing that it will now help me for my new endeavour :slight_smile:

I would like to thank Buer for cleaning my ex husband from some bitch’s witchcraft :slight_smile:

I would like to thank Orias for trying to change a tricky situation…

Thank you Buné for opening my eyes, thank you Belial for the support, thank you Sorath for not scaring me :slight_smile:

and i am longing to work with Belphegor, Clauneck and Mammon for this new venture!

Thank you Beleth for the guy that i have to trick, i won’t do an ymistake this time!

Thank you Father Lucifer for the protection and everything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks to King Belial!!! You rock!!! sending me dreams(future events)… fixed car, food for house, paying bills etc…making bf(selfish,self centered) help me financially…

3 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune AGAIN with little surprises ! I love you :two_hearts:

Hail Duchess Bune!

5 Likes

Thank you President Camio for reassuring me with informations when I need it!

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon today i have had 3 people contact me about jobs you truly are a Great King

7 Likes

Thank you shemyaza for the names.

3 Likes

Thank you so much King Belial to keep an eye on everything I do and help with my relation

4 Likes

Thankyou Belial, Lucifer, King Paimon and Barbatos as well as Venus & all other spirits

5 Likes

Greatest thanks to Asmoday, Sallos and Dantalion for stopping me mid-ritual to help me analyze my doubt.
Thank you Dantalion for helping me realize that i have to get over the past to let go of the doubts, that i can have what i desire by clearing my subconscious mind and by accepting and believing that it can happen.
Thank you Sallos for the sweet loving energy, help and protection that you offer me. Always has been a very pleasant one to work with.
And thank you Asmoday for this rich energy, for helping me with my will and making me feel like a flame. And your humour too, not to forget.
Much love, thank you.

6 Likes

I would like to thank Asmoday, Belial and Sallos for giving me such strong sensations through my arms during evocation.

5 Likes

Thank you Samael for empowering me and just listening to me talk last night. It’s been rough, but I know that I can depend on you and come to you. I look forward to the next few days, weeks, and months as I continue under your tutelage and guidance.

5 Likes

Thank you Vine you proved to me it was you with a storm i asked you to make… granted it wasnt at my house but you made on none the less

4 Likes

I would like to thank Asmoday for completing the task that we had discussed. Hail Asmoday.

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for coming through for my mother AGAIN as requested. If she only knew who was working on her behalf :wink:.

8 Likes

Just wanted to give Lucifer props, evoked him last week. I asked him to open my perception of spirits and help me improve my evocations. I have seen great improvement and feel there is more to come.I looked forward to speaking with him again.

5 Likes