Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Many thanks - again! - to Andromalius for his continued help in exposing my enemies and healing various ailments.

Hail the dark snake of secrets and healing :snake::snake:

1 Like

Hello, i want to thank King Paimon for confusion, Raum for suffer great loss, Forcalor for sudden death, Sabnock for enemy exhausted, King Bael for keep me hidden, and Odinn for destroying protection. I want to add that i cancelt it, but still want to pay them for trying. :v:

1 Like

I’d like to thank the great Prince Sitri for his recent workings. Not only did he bestow upon me that which I asked for but appeared to me in a dream. Amazing experience.

1 Like

Hail Lucifer, Paimon, and Camio; you turned around my friend’s masters degree in a matter of a few days. This is deeply appreciated and more than expected; thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

I want to publicly thank King Bael for always being in my life and looking after me. He is awesome. King Bael, you are the soul that truly loves. Always guiding those who believe in you. Always watching out for them. You are great King Bael, you are truly Hekatean. Maeh Zahimi Baal (with the force of Baal)

5 Likes

Orias accomplished the task of influencing my boss to be sympathetic to me and to like me. I’m satisfied with his performance in this regard.

1 Like

I’d also like to mention Belial has also been quite useful with regards to assisting one on pursuing employment. I’d reccomend him to others for this task.

3 Likes

Bune, thank you again for your help. you’ve made my business visible in a marketplace with lots of competition and shone a light on my hard work. Bless you :purple_heart:

I’d like to praise Raum, who came to me as the God Khnum and helped me undermine a long term abuser. And many thanks to Sabnock, who has taken me under her lions paw and is gracious, but masterful in all she shares.

Blessed be :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, St Expedite, Lucifuge, king Paimon for the unexpected mail with good news I got today.
And the other spirits for hearing my calls .

Special thanks to Marquis Amon, who delivered my request in 24 hours!!! The way Amon works is so subtle that you wouldnt even know that it’s his handywork. Initiated romantic talks between me and my girl again in a short time! Hail Amon! I suggest you all to work with him in the areas of romance. You won’t notice it, but he will come through!!!

4 Likes

I want to public thank the Great President Marbas for sickening the hell out of my enemies. IA MARBAS HELLEBOR :metal::metal:

1 Like

Thank you Bune, for the support! your presence in the room is comfortable.

1 Like

Thank you Orias! I asked him to help me and he did. Don’t hesitate to call him.

Thank you so much Eligos! I asked Eligos to make sure someone I work with and have a personal relationship is more financially generous with me and I received powerful results. I used the connective evocation ritual from the GOM book. Thank you again Eligos! Hail Eligos! I definitely encourage working with him. He is especially great for money and power requests!

2 Likes

I made a pact with Lucifer a couple of months ago to help me with finances. To this day, he is still honoring it.
I woke up to $1 in my account and I needed to get gas. Payday is the next day. Not really wanting to use my credit card, I recieved a Cashapp notification. It was for $40 from a friend I loaned money to sometime last year. He only owed me $20, but paid me interest.
My connection with Lucifer leaves me in awe.
Ava Lucifer!!!

1 Like

Thank you again to the mighty spirit Eligos! I promise him praise more than once for his great deed. I asked Eligos for help with making someone more financially generous with me and I received great results which I am thankful for. I highly suggest working with him. Praise to the mighty Goetia spirit Eligos!

2 Likes

Thanks Lucifer.

3 Likes

Archngel Raphael, I have nothing but praises for you. :dizzy:

6 Likes

Thanks again to Asmodeus, every time I’ve asked for assistance it’s happened and been gratefully received, especially for something so important. To anyone looking for aid, Asmodeus is strong.

4 Likes

I just want to thank God Lucifer for guiding me and for protecting me.
I want to thank the following God’s for guidance me and for always protecting me.
God Lucifer
God Satan
Grand Duke Astaroth
Commander In Chief Satanachia
Brigadier Major Sargatanas
King Asmodeus
King Belial
King Mammon
King Paimon
Prince Seere
Duke Haures
Duke Bune