Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I have had a very difficult period in my life but these spirits have helped me recover healthily, financially, emotionally and have given a stimulus to become an even more powerful black magician than I was:

THANK YOU:
:diamonds:LILITH

:diamonds:LUCIFER

:diamonds:LORD SATAN

:diamonds:BELIAL

:diamonds:KING PAIMON (Labal&Abalam)

:diamonds:PRESIDENT MARBAS

:diamonds:ASTAROTH

:diamonds:DUCHESS BUNE

:diamonds:SORATH

:diamonds:SAMAEL

:diamonds:AZAZEL

:diamonds:ST.EXPEDITE

:diamonds:SANTA MUERTE,
RAPHAEL,MICHAEL,URIEL,GABRIEL,METATRON

:diamonds:VOHUMAN,AHURA MAZDA
ZOROEL,SABRIEL,GADHIEL,ARZEL,NITIKA,ELOHIM

:diamonds:HECATE,MURMUR

:diamonds:RAMIEL,RAZIEL,THOTH,ATUM,SEKMETH,SET

:diamonds:ELEMENT: EARTH,FIRE,WATER,AIR

:diamonds:ETLIOSH,ANHARATU,XAR’YASHA

:diamonds:BAPHOMET,ASMODEUS,AGARES LEVIATHAN,COROZON,BAEL,AMAYMON,GHOB,PARALDA,JINN,NICKSA,BEELZEBUB,ABBADON,MACHALOTH,BABA YAGA,BAEL,LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE,YEESH,MORANA,SVETOVID and my familiars: KATUMAR & ALATAZOL :heart:

I know this was huge but I have urge to do this!

1 Like

Thank You King Belial–
It’s amazing how quickly you work, your attention to detail and your ability to work with subtlety OR a sledgehammer! Rock on King of Kings!
$_1

6 Likes

Raphael is awesome (but never asks for praise). Still, I will chime in with this.

Hail Raphael!

5 Likes

I like this thread. You know in a recent evocation of mine with Prince Orobas I made a pact and my end of the agreement was that I’d speak well of him before man and God. My rationale was that if more people felt comfortable conjuring him he would thus have more open doors to this world and ultimately more options. Something that this class of spirits seems to find important.
I posted my praise of The Great Prince in the wrong thread when I first joined the forum. The funny thing is I thought I had cleverly invented the concept of public praise for a Goetic spirit. I didn’t realize that 1000s of other posts had been made before doing the same thing. Goes to show how much I know lol. Sometimes it’s good to laugh at yourself abit and be reminded to be humble and open to learning things. This allows you to be receptive to knowledge being exchanged and growing.
A psychic medium who taught me for the last 2years told me before he died that as part of my practice i should begin teaching. He told me “Your Father would be greatly pleased” . I got what he meant. I greatly respected him as an adept and thought about teaching as he suggested. When you teach you learn as well. People ask questions all the time I don’t know the answers to and it makes me go out and find answers. Also who knows what I may have learned wrong and where I could take correction. I’m enjoying this forum very much. It’s refreshing to see magicians actually practicing magick.
Regards.

1 Like

Thank you lilith for letting me get Initiated into your current!

I’m happy we’re working together :hugs:

And thank you Eisheth Zenunim, Mahalath, Naamah, Agrat, Arachne, Leviathan, Tiamat, Typhon, Dagon, Lotan, Tietan, Yamm, Rahat, Nahar, Tannin.

3 Likes

I want to thank Buer for helping my son’s autistic symptoms.

3 Likes

By the Gods, there are too many to list. I’m eternally grateful to all of my Matrons and Patrons. They are family to me.

Belial has played a huge role in ensuring that I remain a free man. He’s kept my wife out of the mental hospital and has intervened very undeniably when a friend had a court case. I’m able to depend on him when I’m overwhelmed and know that I’m in capable hands. He’s always been there for me in countless situations.

Marbas, Uphir, Archangel Chamuel and Archangel Raphael got my wife out of a wheelchair and cured ‘incurable’ diseases for both of us, We’re both healthier than ever now.

Mammon for forcing me to take action.

The Morrigan for always protecting me.

My ancestors for being so involved in my daily life

Hekate, Freyja, Papa Legba, Baron Samedi, St Bridgit, the list goes on.

My guardian Angel/Demon has saved my life in inexplicable ways. I honestly would not be alive right now if it wasn’t for my spiritual court. This is in a very literal sense. I can’t thank them enough and I also feel the need to apologize to all of the spirits. I’m not easy to watch over and I’m sure they’ve looked down from time to time and thought ‘are you kidding me? not again!’ I’m honestly not worthy of all the help that the spirits have given me.

6 Likes

I’d like to say thanks to Belial because all I asked from him was to help me get into my university of choice but not only that I got what I asked for, I was also accepted to one of the best unis in the UK!! I never thought that this would happen, considering that my grades were way off from both of the unis’ requirements (both of them wanted AAA grades but I have BBC).

I’m so grateful for Belial’s help and for him doing so much for me even though this was my first time working with him!

10 Likes

Another shout out to Bune who has come through for me a second time in such a small time frame. I really enjoy doing rituals for him/her and have greatly appreciated the help. A very pleasant energy with this one and fast results!

5 Likes

I thank Bune for an unexpected and timely help and for his valuable advice!

8 Likes

I want once more thanks King Vine and guess King Lucifer as well.

I had two “prophetic dreams” last night that came to pass within 1 hour after i woke up. Nothing too big just some casual mundane stuff and family relationship.
Family relationship part was a curious one, i was literally warned about some schemes of certain family members (from their own mouth. I guess they didn’t know i was there). I just listen to their little schemes in relation to me. So i guess thanks king Vine for letting me know and be prepared.
It was curious, i woke up and i heard a voice saying in my mind “There’s a Demon present”. From which i thought with my self “ok, that’s not necessarily a bad thing” (i still letting go of some christian programing) i did ask my angel guy to protect me just in case but i didn’t pay much more attention to it. A few minutes later i heard their little schemes. Family… i tell ya… :sweat:
I did recently asked Lord Lucifer help with a few things and it seems like things are already moving in that direction. I’ll post again more detailed explanation when the situation has developed a bit more. For now, thank you Lord Lucifer, i see thy moving.

2 Likes

Thank you to Belial for awakening in me the powers to see and hear the manifestations of spirits, angels, and demons.

5 Likes

Many thanks to lilith for always being there to hear me and love me in the ways I always need

1 Like

Many thanks to King Belial for saving me from a very difficult situation, This was my first time evoking him, he made his presence known and came to my rescue very quickly, I can’t thank him enough. All hail King Belial.

2 Likes

I need to give a special praise to Lord Belial for answering my call to him last night to help me get the money I’m owed for my child this month. Thank you Belial for drop kicking so and so on his ass for me, and making him face his responsibility this month. I will not tolerate his disrespect & appreciate you standing up for me when I need an extra push.

5 Likes

Thank you Bael. Down the rabbit hole…

1 Like

I think I know what this means w/ Bael involved :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you Salasash for quick financial assistance. Thank you Bune. Thank you King Belial for your tough love. Thank you Duke Dantalion. And thank you Goddess Aphrodite… Because of all of you, I now have a better home, with more space and more privacy.

5 Likes

Thank you Agares, for agreeing to help with my communication devices. I can feel your influence working on the one that I thought was totally beyond help. Thank you for making it last that much longer! Hail the Crocodile God :crocodile::crocodile:

2 Likes

Nice image!

1 Like