Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hopping on here to give a quick thanks to Bime for completing a request just 6 days after evocation.

2 Likes

Hail Bune, thank you for coming through (as you always do) with some quick cash xx

1 Like

It goes without saying to first and foremost to thank Lucifer for enlightening my path, I thank Lord Bael for saving my life, just in time actually, because I did an Evocation in the early hours of that morning, a community member of mine put a snake through my window, with the intent of killing me, basically a classic way of getting rid of someone I guess, the snake froze in one place until I found it there and I removed it…I thank Astarte’s presence in my life, and I thank Duke Bune for bringing some things in my life into my realisation.

Thank you to Duke/Duchess Haures for handling someone who was trying to screw me over. Hail Haures.

4 Likes

Thank you Olympic spirit Och for providing the peace I needed to continue my work.

Got patchy internet connection and your livelihood depends on it? Summon Och to allow you to work in peace.

I employed the GoM’s method from Adam Blackthorne’s Master Works of Chaos Magick.

It worked a treat.

About 4 months later, and damn. King Paimon and King Belial really have removed my desire to drink alcohol. Getting drunk had been a habit with years behind it, so the fact that I have transcended that desire is fucking awesome. I feel myself surpassing what I once was. That alone makes all this Magick worth it.

5 Likes

Hail, Hail Lord President, Marbas! Thank you for healing my cousin from Covid Pneumonia! She was very sick and I called on Lord Marbas, I gave him an upfront offering of tea with milk and toast as he requested. I promised him this post a a few drops of blood upon his sigil when she took a turn for the better. After about 4 days, things were looking up. I completed the blood sacrifice. Today, approximately 3 days later she went back to the hospital and they told her she is Covid free! Thus, this appreciation post! I also had several health issues revealed to me during this time, so I could seek treatment for them. Lord Marbas, as I like to call him, is truly wonderful! I am greatly considering studying with him through making a pact, as he can do so much more than heal us. Hail, Lord Marbas and Thank You!!!220px-Marbas_Seal.jpg.cf

4 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifer for all the guidance i received lately, which is huge!

I would like to thank Belial, Glasya labolas, Clauneck, Valac and Bune for boosting my upcoming project.

I would like to thank Glasya Labolas and Shax for the clearing of a specific situation.

I would like to thank Asmodeus and Astaroth for the fullfillment to come of a tough request.

I would like to thank Beleth for answering my questions and giving me huge signs of the situations that are available for me.

This is a huge crew . Thank you again Lucifer for supervising all these demands.

4 Likes

I wish to give my profound thanks to the Grand Duchess Bune. The boon of a five figure sum was received, I am immensely grateful.

Thank you, Leraje. For everything.
Thank you, Bune, Orobas, Buer and Focalor.

2 Likes

Public praise!

Hail King Belial!
Destroyer of defenses, limited perceptions, restrictions and self control!
Thank you Belial!

Hail Duke Dantalion!
You know and see all things known and unknown, seen and unseen. Thank you for showing me and letting me know to give me wisdom and guidance.
Thank you Dantalion!

2 Likes

Hail Cimeries!

I encourage every one to work with this demon who seeks self improvement. He particularly excels in removing subconscious fears that hinder you! I am grateful for the deeds you have performed for me.

Hail Cimeries!

3 Likes

Thank you, Carnesiel and Jesus

1 Like

i would like to thank King mammon for his great help, and guidance every day. hail mammon

i would like to lucifuge Rofocale for accepting to help me with the matter of collecting a debt. Hail lucifuge Rofocaleimage

1 Like

Overdue for this one but I would like to thank the inimitable, one and only, absolutely incredible Duke Sallos.

Have posted about this elsewhere on BALG but I called him up and handed him a list of requirements I wanted in a partner. Met someone two days later.

My gratitude and appreciation also to Lucifer and his gnosis-dump, and to Samael, a decided equalist. A toast to them all. :wine_glass:

My thanks to Haniel and his calming presence.

My thanks as well to Karviel, for doing what I asked promptly, with minimal fallout.

Thank you Hecate for watching over and guiding our group workings.

Last but not least, Azazel. I see you. I’m not done with you and I get the sense you’re not done with me either.

And as always, here’s to Metatron.

6 Likes

I would like to thank my bee friend for still being around, also big ups to my boy Belial, man can step it up where it counts. Also, Raphael, thank you for being the best doctor ever :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you King Belial for your tough and firm love. I know what I’m getting when I ask you to show me the truth in situations, and I know you won’t BS me. Thank you for revealing the truth to me last night when I asked you to, and this serves as the public praise I promised.

Thank you King Belial💐

5 Likes

Lately, I’ve asked a spirit known as “Lord Satan” for help. I’m not sure exactly what/who the entity is, but He is real and has been doing some very good protection work. He’s come through in some really amazing ways and has been steering me away from harmful people. Thank you so much, Lord Satan.

Thanks also goes to Duchess Bune, who has been helpful in keeping me financially comfortable during these trying times.

3 Likes

Hate to double post, but Lord Satan just came through again! He SPOKE through me, and I shut that bullshit right down. Thank you, Lord Satan! Healthy boundaries are key.

3 Likes

I would like to give public thanks to Raziel and Samuel who assisted in healing my friend who is in the hospital!

EDIT: This is the book I used

3 Likes