Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A few weeks ago I posted a thank you to The great Andromalius for looking after our close for the last two years burglar and petty thief free after an original ritual to stop the rubbish. The police themselves could not be arsed to leave the warmth of the police station to even try to get them even though they knew the identity of the main one(I’d just like to add if he had killed a policeman they would have found him in no time)
This morning one of the neighbours who has a cctv camera wired to her phone which the alarm went off at 5:18 she dialed 999 and for once the offender was under arrest within 20 minutes as the police actually took the trouble to arrive and catch him red handed having got into someone elses car in the next road.
This can only be the work of Andromalius as the thames valley police normally find it impossible to go after criminals they prefer to stealthily hide behind bushes and trees to try and catch motorists trying desperately to make their next mortgage payment and all they have to do is fill out a form to guarantee their next pension credit.
Andromalius that was so slick it must have been you leading the minds of everyone involved to ensure our desired end So once again Thank you Thank you Thank you.

9 Likes

Thank you Eligos! Hail Eligos! I worked with Eligos recently to make sure someone I work with is extremely financially generous with me and I received astounding results. I highly suggest working with Eligos, he is a great and mighty spirit. Thank you again Eligos! Hail Eligos!

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for all that you do for me.

4 Likes

I would like to thak Zepar for bringing me a nice guy… who is Satanist… i did not think it would happen this way. still a bit confuse because of his overall behaviour . but Zepar delivered all the details i wanted :slight_smile: Thank you again!

5 Likes

I would like to thank Orias for influencing the targets that I requested he influences into leaving quicker than they otherwise would have. This was performed, and I got a sign from the target (a particular time period was mentioned by them as being their date of departure). I would recommend Orias for the task of influence.

3 Likes

Today I would like to thank Santa Muerte for helping me with my spell to ensure my rental assistance application was approved. She has helped me many times throughout the pandemic to make sure me and my family stay afloat. She has a place deep in my heart and family and we all feel great affection for Nuestra Santisima de Muerte.

10 Likes

I am here to take the time to take whom has essentially become my patron spirit as I work through my college school work, Duke Crocell. While I don’t even always invoke him, every time I cross my fingers before submitting a quiz I know that he is listening and guiding me. I cannot thank him enough for the amazing work he has done in my life, and I am extremely grateful for his continued assistance.

3 Likes

Thank you Isis/Aset for the healing❤️
Found some souvenirs my parents collected from Egypt (jealous) and collected some other things that felt right and made this devotional thing.

4 Likes

I want to give a big thanks to King Belial for getting rid of a nightmare of a person sleeping at my house. I asked him to make sure that this person found another place to stay within a day, which happened, although it took them a few days to actually move to that particular place. Hail King Belial!

4 Likes

woops missed the edit window.

4 Likes

I have to take time out of my night to thank the mighty King Belial. I asked him for guidance with repairing a friendship. He totally DESPISES this guy, but respects who he is in my life. After months of him saying not to bring this man up in our discussions, I told him tonight I wasn’t bringing him up to be disrespectful, I genuinely needed guidance because a child is involved.

He was quiet, so I kept going. Admitted my faults in the breakdown of the coparenting relationship, I have control issues, admitted to what I did wrong etc. I asked Belial to help me repair the friendship, help me start from somewhere. Give me a sign within 24 hrs and I’ll do my part.

An hr later, I received an email asking if I still used that email address. We haven’t talked in months.

I was blown away. I promised Belial I would give him public praise because he’s always been so patient with me and I genuinely appreciate him helping me.

13 Likes

Thank you Bune for the guidance and for walking with me.

7 Likes

Thank you Bael for always assisting me when needed, thank you Maggid for the financial help, Thank you Dulid for healing my animals, and all the demons that are always helping me along the way.

2 Likes

Welcome @galaxy_traveler It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Thank you Marbas, for giving me two things that I really needed, and within such a tight timeframe. You have done so much for me.

2 Likes
1 Like

I wanted to thank Leraje. I tend to overlook from time to time how much stamina you have given to me already but after days like this one I am still baffled about the extent of this energy. Thanks for letting me pull through all of this and still having capacity for other things.

2 Likes

Made a request to the God’s to get a partner ,I want someone in my life right now, I am ready for a relationship ,I asked God Lucifer, Commander In Chief Satanachia, King Asmodeus, King Paimon and Prince Seere for help and as always they came through for me, thank you my God’s for the great help, thank you for always being there for me.

*God Lucifer -ultimate power to enhance my request and ritual.
*Commander In Chief Satanachia- power to let things happen exactly I played it out in my mind.
*King Asmodeus- for me and her to enjoy the pleasure’s of our union.
*King Paimon- to have influence
*Prince Seere- to make the ritual/magick to happen quickly with great success.

Offerings -keeping this to myself :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

that looks really nice

1 Like

Thank you, Focalor. Thank you, Father Sea.

1 Like