Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank for Lucifer and Belial for help in my career!!

7 Likes

Thank you to Seere and Santa Muerte for fulfilling my request so swiftly. I genuinely appreciate your assistance.

Edited to add, King Belial, you are a fucking BEAST!!! WOW!!! Thank you for helping me, thank you for seeing the fairness in this situation, thank you letting so and so give me the money he owed me with no drama or issues. Now let’s go eat the chocolates I promised you.

7 Likes

A genuine thanks to Barkiel, who protected my laptop after spilling coffee on it. Saved me hundreds of dollars, and reminded me that angels do work quickly.

3 Likes

Thank you Thor for taking my anxiety away this whole day and making me feel good at all times, giving me inner strength!!! You’re very quick and powerful at the same time !!

5 Likes

Thank you Sallos!
I experienced your work in action today. Finally. It’s quite remarkable!

4 Likes

Hail Belial!!! Get her for false everything!!!

2 Likes

Why is this topic still closed? It has been way longer than four hours.

Thank you Lord Veesch.

1 Like

Thanking Duke Andromalius for his enormous help and generosity. Truly a savior for me right now.

1 Like

Thank you Santisima Muerte for the protection you offered!! You were right there, ready… “No, not today!” Lol Bendita mia thank you!!!

1 Like

This topic isn’t closed, the post to which you’re replying is over 2 yrs old. If this topic were closed, you wouldn’t have been able to post anything here.

2 Likes

Thanks Gremory for making my love to have romantic affection and carnal desires for me.

4 Likes

thank you Leraje, for your ongoing influence (and for making me smile. It means so much to me). Thank you Bune, for your unconventional advice.

3 Likes

Thanks Belial for your continued help.

2 Likes

The God’s are truly looking out for me, I am truly thankful and full of gratitude ,with great respect and humbleness I bow down before the God’s. The God’s guide me and always protect me, if I need healing they heal me, the God’s of the left hand path are truly powerful and amazing, I am truly thankful indeed.
All my enemies are burning down ,my life is great at the moment, still learning a lot from the God’s ,I truly love the God’s with all my heart and soul, words can’t describe how grateful I am, I love you all.

I am thankful to God Lucifer.
I am thankful to God Satan.
I am thankful to Grand Duke Astaroth.
I am thankful to Commander In Chief Satanachia.
I am thankful to King Asmodeus.
I am thankful to King Belial.
I am thankful to King Paimon.
I am thankful to Prince Seere.
I am thankful to Duke Bune.
I am thankful to Duke Haures.
I am thankful to Earl President Morax.
I am thankful to President Buer.
I am thankful to Lord King Master Clauneck.

7 Likes

Thank you FORAS !
I contacted Foras for longevity, energy and health to old age.
For those who don’t know, Foras is capable of preserving your vitality and energy. This means that you will look (and feel) younger than you actually are for many years .
Some occultists say that it’s good to ask Foras for help as soon as possible. The younger you are the better. You can call him even when you are older to give you a boost but if you want to age graciously, this demon can help you a lot.

12 Likes

I want to thank archangel Raphael for helping with my health and taking care of my family! a bit thanks!
Also thanks President Buer and Lucifer for helping and healing my family!

7 Likes

From the bottom of my heart i’d like to thank again Seere for unlocking the work situation for my friend. you got him even better than what he asked withing 10 days , this is so appreciated.
Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, Bune for helping me get a flow of pocket money into my life.
I would recommend Bune to others for this task.

6 Likes

thank you, marquis leraje

6 Likes