Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Santa Muerte for all the good luck you are giving to me!

2 Likes

Thank you St. Jude for bring rapid growth to my friends business!

1 Like

Wanted to thank my Succubus’s for being so wonderful and the plant spirit of morning glories they let me know if I used the plant for spell work it would be blessed, also wanna say ty for Kybra.

1 Like

Update: Orias has also influenced factors around my targets to cause them to leave quicker than they otherwise would have. This is interesting, haha.

1 Like

Just thought about it and realized I should give some love to the Djinn I did a ritual to get help getting out of a bad bill and was able to be helped right away and it went away.

1 Like

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Lets get ready to rumble again :relieved: :hocho:

3 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer for being so patient during the first months of our pact and his guidance. Thanks to Amon and Lillith for helping with a romantic situation. We have a long way to go with it but they’ve really come through for me this weekend.

2 Likes

thank you belial for saving me when I slipped and stopping my fall from rolling all the way down the stairs and stopped me in the middle. Nothing was hurt and no pain.
you are truely amazing god king and I thank you and appreciate you endlessly for always watching my back!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
and thank you for you’re endless patience for me
I’ll try to lift my lazy butt and do the things you told me too,you know how my life is and I’m really trying to complete all!!!
Lovec you big guy you are my guardian god and I am here for you for whatever you’ll need me!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, Zadkiel, for everything, always.

3 Likes

Archangel Michael, thank you so much for your kind and loving embrace when I needed you the most. You didn’t ask for this praise, but I’m giving it to you because you deserve it. You helped me open my eyes and see things in a different light. :bouquet:

9 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion for pulling off a big win for me! I can’t wait for the final results to come. Also, want to thank Enoch Petrucelly here. Just started using his works and a ritual he conducted and have had more success in a few weeks than in several years.

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Marbas for the speedy healing! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

My heartfelt thanks to the Marquis Cimeries / Cymaries. I asked him to remove some subconscious ingrained fears I had about a situation. He delivered within the hour, and has granted me reprieve throughout the week, so I am confident this is a permanent change. I look forward to working with him again in future.

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje. It’s a great start.

Thank you Gremory for the love.

Thank you Bune for always being there.

3 Likes

Thank you dutchess Bune for helping me every time i need a job. The job you got me this time is realy spot on what i needed.

3 Likes

I want to thank Belial for the excellent grade I’ve got on a test in school. I know it’s not something big, but for a beginner practitioner like me it’s something big.

5 Likes

Thank you, AA Kamael!

2 Likes

It’s been very long due but, I’d like to thank Seer for helping me process my visa transfer very quickly within 2 weeks. Definitely will recommend working with him, he came in first attempt. I contacted him using the first method from DoM by Gordon Winterfeild.

4 Likes

Thank you, King Zagan. Weird flex, weird move but much appreciated :handshake:

2 Likes

So I was learning this song called Orion by Metallica…I saw in this forum that pasting King paimon sigil in guitar will help you…First I thought it was bullshit then I really wanted to try it…I pasted the sigil and within days I noticed change. I am learning it at faster than before…Damn I thought it was too hard to learn…
Hail King Paimon

13 Likes