Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Thank you, Duchess Bune. Thank you, Prince Orobas. Thank you, Duke Focalor.
Thank you, Mastema. Thank you, Merihim.

3 Likes

Thank you Duke Sallos for helping me with a certain person. Thanks to King Belial for helping me become more mentally strong.

3 Likes

Thank you King Belial for the dream implantation that I requested. What would I do without you?

2 Likes

You can find the context of this post here;

The summary is I received a suprise gift by the Old Norse aGods and Godesses in addition to great birthday gifts.

Here’s my thank you note to them;

This thank you goes to Oðín, Freyja, Loki, Hel, Thórr, Yngvifreyr and Baldr for sending and bestowing upon me such fantastic gifts both spiritual and physical. I thank you for your kindness towards me and promise no to squander or waste these gifts and the opportunity presented to me. Know that this work is dedicated to you and I shall in turn for every gift or boon bestowed upon me, I shall in turn invest them in such a way as to fuel my connection and workings to reach even further, higher and deeper into the mysteries this path. Let it be known that these workings that are done in your honour and in your name, and they are done for the sole purpose to make your ways known to all of the seekers that may wish to see; hear; to know and thereby venture to you.

Thank you - all of you; for watching over me and my fellow kinsmen. I also send my gratitude and thanks to my ancestors and I hereby wish to honour them; as their blood runs through my veins. I am thankful and grateful for every opportunity and lesson you are willing to show and teach me and for being with me and residing in my prescence, as you honour me by remaining by my side to guide me. I hereby thank of you, along with the gods and godesses of the North as well as the spirits of the land and the landvetter along with all of those who came before me.

Thrice spoken, thrice done and thus the spell has been cast and sent. So it has been and so it is and so it will be.

Hail to you all.

And also;

Hail to you dear reader.

ADDENDUM

I know the above hail to you dear reader seems silly. But I more or less felt compelled to throw it in there. I know the above may seem a bit much but a very genuine a proper thank you, was indeed in order the gifts I received by them, I owe them a lot.

All the best

3 Likes

My dog had a really bad cough a few nights ago and we couldn’t get her to the vet until the next morning. I heard a woman call my name and ask if my dog needs help, to which I cried yes, please!

Her cough went away completely in a few hours and the vet said if the cough is gone and she’s ok that we don’t have to bring her in. She’s been a spunky little dog since then.

Thank you, Ariel! This is the second time you’ve come to help Bella. I’m sure Bella thanks you too :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, Bangputys

2 Likes

Thank you to the beautiful and wise maiden, mother and crone…thank you to my bonds…you heard my call…you answered and your gift was appreciated and truly needed.

Blessed be :smiley:

1 Like

Public thanks to all of the Spirits & Djinns I’ve been working with over the past few months.

My anxiety & depression have gone from being the worst they have ever been, to barely being present in my day to day. I’m able to work past any of those feelings almost straight away and continue on with my day without dwelling on negative emotions. The breakdown and rebuild process has been incredibly intense but so very worthwhile.
I’ve also lost weight through the entire process and my self confidence is the better than it’s been in years, making my job, and personal life so much better.

Ba’al, Lucifer, Asmodeus, Hecate, Dantalion, Sallos & Astarte - My praise to you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I want to thank Eligos. Thank you so much Eligos for helping me with an important matter. I recently worked with Eligos to make someone I have a relationship with more financially generous with me, and I received great and powerful results, very quickly too. Eligos is an awesome spirit to work with, he is very understanding, powerful, and willing to help. He has great energy. He is very welcoming and always makes me feel comfortable when I work with him. I definitely recommend working with him, especially for money, power, or control issues. I used a ritual from the book Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you Eligos! Hail Eligos!

7 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!

2 Likes

When I was working with her she had me use the sigil of Asharoth instead c: I’m sure she has one that can be channeled though!

2 Likes

Thank you Great Earl ANDROMALIUS!!!

You have provided me with relief that was much welcomed. You power is divine. I am thankful to have you by my side. You silenced by the bully who plagued me. Thank you good Earl for your understanding and helpfulness, not to mention fast paced action.

THANK YOU!!!

6 Likes

Thank you King Belial, you under-promised and over-delivered, I really made out like a bandit with you!
mille gracias…

4 Likes

King Paimon and Archangel Michael, thank you for the help on saving a friend, he will never know how he got out of that but justice is served well.

7 Likes

Thank you Great King BA’Al, BAEL. You have made my life so blissful. I have no words on how great things have turned out to be. I am in awe of everything you have done and orchestrated so that things fall in place just for me and it all goes in my favor.
You showed me what it means to dominate and not take crap from those who are not in your corner. You are immense and I thank you. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Cain/Camio for that timeless lesson/reminder.

3 Likes

I made a sigil of King Paimon and placed it in my glove box because I intended to use it for a future work. I forgot it was there at the time I was pulled over a few days ago when driving through a small town after taking my dog to the park.

The officer only requested for my license and asked if it’s valid and if I was on probation. To which I said yes to it being valid and no for being on probation lol.

He never asked for my registration and went back to his vehicle. His partner walked up to me and was very friendly and we chatted for a bit. The officer came back and reiterated why he pulled me over (brake light and no front license plate) and advised to have it taken care of. Afterwards he handed back my license and said I was free to go. He didn’t even issue me a fix it ticket. The entire stop felt like it lasted barely a minute, but it was probably 3 minutes. Basically, time flew by.

I think King Paimon was looking out for me and I just wanted to share my story. Thank you King Paimon. I need to grab some dark chocolate for my appreciation.

6 Likes

Thank you Sitri and Lucifer!

To the people who are still doubting him, I had results in just hours! I was asked by an friend whom I was really attracted 4 years ago to have sex on the night I called upon Sitri. It was really unexpected, like it came from nowhere because I didn’t thought it would be her because I only thought about her as my big sis. All I asked to him was somewhere on ‘make my sex life spice up’.

4 Likes

thank you, Pruflas

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for always being there for me no matter the crazy shit going on in my life.
Thank you Skarmos my old friend for your aid.
Thank you Baal for your time and helping me and my friend, your awesome.

3 Likes