Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Dantalyon for your service!

2 Likes

Thanks to Amenadiel, emperor of the west for putting somethings into a clearer perspective for me…Knowledge is everything!

1 Like

My countless thanks and deepest gratitude for the following spirits, demons, guides:

VALEFOR
SITRI
VEPAR
GREMORI
AMY/AUNS

You have been part of my life always and everyday I feel your presence. The gifts that you have given me help me so much that I do not know where I would be without them. I recognize each and every one of you in me and know what your influence means in my journey of manifestation of my desires.

Thank you for being there for me even when I was unaware, thank you for guiding me, thank you for protecting me, thank you for empowering me and thank you for helping me realize my power.

3 Likes

Thank you King Bael for the smoke screen.

To Bune, Gremory, Vuall, Halphas and Forneus…your constant help and counsel is humbling. Thank you.

4 Likes

Dantalion has come through yet again!

Asked for the target to have obsessive thoughts about me and this has been confirmed through her telling me in person.

HAIL DUKE DANTALION!

5 Likes

Hail BUNE!!!
Hail CLAUNECK!!!

Whoa. I am still reeling from the after-effects of the evocations. My little story. The company i worked for was into serious financial difficulties, that it was eventually sold. Pandemic broke out. Lock down enacted. The new company that bought the old one refused to employ us due to low business patronage.

My wife & three kids, of which two are babies (twins, less than three months old) kept staring at me because our food supply & utilities were running low. Nowhere to turn to. But during this period, i was practically on this forum, reading & digesting as much as i could of all available information. Long story short.

On the 7th of May 2020, late at night, i evoked Bune for financial assistance. On the 8th of May 2020, the next night, i repeated the same request, only this time i evoked Clauneck. 14th of May 2020, my sister bought items for the kids worth about $35. 16th of May 2020, my brother gave me cash worth about $25. Now, this brother of mine has never ever given me money since i have known him for more than three decades. At the time he called me & requested my account details, he hadn’t been paid for two months. On the 19th of May 2020, my old boss called me all the way from Germany & directed me to a friend of her’s, who interviewed & employed me. Resumed official duties on the 20th of May 2020, with lots of benefits & perks to go with it.

Hmmmmmm… I am still reeling from the after-effects of the evocations. What more can i say? This is more than a coincidence. My old colleagues are asking me how did i do it. If not for Bune & Clauneck.

Hail BUNE!!!
Hail CLAUNECK!!!

Hail BUNE!!!
Hail CLAUNECK!!!

Hail BUNE!!!
Hail CLAUNECK!!!

7 Likes

Thank you God for shielding me against fear!

3 Likes

Again Thanks to Buer!!
He was my first spirit of Goethia and I will always be honor to be working with him. In just 3 months I am other person. I could not sleep or concentrate because of my anxiety. Now I managed, or he managed to put me to do diet, stop smoking and no more pills for my anxiety problems.
Because of Covid19 I was close to two month at home. My first day out I was very nervous in the bus and I did not how manage. I remember his sigil and I asked him help. He bring to my a kind of feeling of air and I started to have a lot of logical thought. I listened him for the first time, telling me to do that every time that I need help with my anxiety.
He is really a very good spirit. A very big honor to meet him.

7 Likes

Thank you Astarte/Astaroth!

She sent a very nice, attractive man towards me who’s very willing to listen to anything I have to say. She made this man OBSESSED with me! I’m blown away at how much he’s digging me, he told me how much he couldn’t get me out of his head, that I’m a good woman for him and he wanted to marry me and let me live a good life without worry. He makes decent amount of money (I’m not big on income as long as we live somewhere nice) and takes care of himself. I’m shocked at how fast he pulled himself into my life and he believes he’s my soul mate.

The guy is very infatuated with me, something I never really experienced before. It’s a little shakey but I’m going to try the relationship out and if he’s too obsessive for me I’ll just walk away or let her know to attract a less obsessed guy for me. He is definitely thinking for the long term, the relationship I find ideal. She basically hit the nail on everything with this guy and changed him to what I want. :sparkles::heart: It’s a little messed up and spooky but wow, I can’t help but be amazed.

Praise Astarte, she’s definitely the one for romance, wow.

5 Likes

I want to thank these wonderful spirits for their awesome help. First, Lord Lucifer! You are always amazing to talk to and work with. Second, Amaymon. You saved me a lot of trouble that I certainly didn’t need. Third, Ariton and Nillion, you are amazing! Thank you so much! Last, but not least, thank you to former member, Micah, for channeling those chants from Fastos. The healing chant helped me so much and set my mind at ease. Love you, all!

2 Likes

Wow! Very nice. Is there a different sigil to work with her as Astarte? I have had her come to me several times. The last time, she said she wanted to be my Matron and Lucifer my Patron.

3 Likes

Thanks Halphas for the boost in customers. It was a great pleasure working with you!

3 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection.

3 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat for Your presence with me tonight. Your energy is so strong and loving. Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion.

Also, I would like to thank Anubis, or whoever that animal deity was that visited me during my mediation session. I don’t know who that kemetic-looking entity was that visited me, but I appreciate Your kind words. I haven’t pegged down Who that was, but I am acknowleging You publicly and I am caring for an elderly dog very lovingly in these hard times as an offering to You.

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Lilith, Andras, Belial for agreeing to work with me and for the help your giving me.

4 Likes

Thank you to Seere for helping me receive a very important delivery. I apologize for it being so belated.

3 Likes

Thank you dark lord for the password to get on the website to approve my time card because I couldn’t spend a lot on a phone at the time and bought an LG that has shite for internal so i could not download the app for this website and alas was reconciled to use the site hence the need for your passcode and i thank you my dark and darling Lord of Lords! Just being silly :smirk: actualy i do want to say thank you to Lord Lucifer because the guidance and SUCCESS lately has just been ridonculous :hugs: Screenshot_2020-05-25-22-47-10|281x500

2 Likes

Thank you King Paimon. I sense the change I asked for happened.

4 Likes

Thank you Camael, the Wrath of God, for your help in cooling down my years lasting anger.

3 Likes