Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I petitioned quite a lot of spirits for help with getting my love back because I was very desperate. It took a few months for him to come back but he did and I’m honestly not sure if one or all came through. I thank them all tho because I am just so freaking grateful to have my love back. So thank you Amon, Sallos, King Paimon, Beleth, Belial, Rosier, Dantalion, Lucifer, Sitri, Orias, Aphrodite, Freyja and Santa Muerte.

I appreciate everything and am so grateful.

5 Likes

A big thanks to Buer! Thank you for all your help.
Guys in my experience Buer is very good to heal pain and discomfort.

2 Likes

Thank you VARNAXIS for guiding me today.

Contacted you last night with great success, you proved yourself by protecting my health today.
Thanks.
I apologize for my previous doubt, you work extremely fast and although my request yesterday was vague (at least when it came to my words and manifestation request) you were able to show me your power in matters that I value highly.

Praise to the dark lord.

Praise the VOID

I look forward to future workings.

2 Likes

Thank you Raphael for helping me with my health.

This was my heart so I was quite worried. Normally, I would just have gone to the hospital, but that’s something one should think about during this lockdown. I decided not to go and instead put my faith in Raphael. It took longer than I wanted, but of course, something so serious will always took longer than one wants, unless it is solved the second the magick is performed.

Anyway, this is an absolute first for me: the day I trusted the magick more than science… and I seriously hope this never, ever happens again.

Sorry, that atheist neuron I still have is stronger than Batman on steroids.

5 Likes

Thank you Lilith for walking with me as a child. Thank you for giving me a sense of belonging and a hell of a survival mindset. You showed me what they called my weaknesses were actually my strengths. And may we continue to do many great works together.

4 Likes

Thank you so much too Beelzebub! In our short time working you have been like a father, and I and my ability have grown so much. I appreciate you!

2 Likes

Thank you God for healing me!

2 Likes

Thank you Bune for challenging me to start something new and for bringing joy to every day.

Thank you Gremory for the lessons and revealing so much to me about myself.

Thank you Halphas for helping me learn and bringing the right people to my banner.

Thank you Forneus for the counsel and for setting the exact right words in front of me.

Thank you Vuall for the power and for revealing so much.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer!

2 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion! Your awesome! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you God for helping me get the money I requested for in just 3 days and for adding extra stuffs, was unexpected!!!:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Zepar for being straight forward and telling me right away during the summoning that my target is gay so i don’t waste my time waiting on him :pray:
you are very efficient and no bs!

4 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!

3 Likes

Thanks with all my heart to Dantalion and Asmodeus you opened my eyes, I showed the way, and saved my life in one week :heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

I would like to give a big shout out and say Thank you To Seere, Lucifer, Sallos, Sitri, Dantalian, Raum,Sabnock, Amon, Aphrodite and Archangel Raphael. I am not skilled enough to hear, see or feel but I know they heard me. I don’t know who specifically helped me with my depression and with putting my family back together but I am so Thankful for anyone who even listened. I was raised in a religous Christian house but being able to follow the path I choose has been both liberating and rewarding. I am so Thankful to Lucifer and everyone else I listed. They are truly incredible! I look forward to learning more and building a strong trusting relationship.

4 Likes

Blessed be the beautiful Sylphs. The spirits of the air. Tonight I asked the Sylphs to keep me dry. I normally don’t ask their involvement just to stop the rain, but being as I live and work in Florida and a tropical storm, Cristobal, is moving through. They helped me out. When I was inside it would pour down, but when I would have to go out it stop raining. It’s wonderful to have such friends.

4 Likes

I wanted to thank Marquis Leraje for that unexpected yet hilarious display of loyalty. I am beyond speechless (and also a bit sorry for not realizing it much sooner!).

5 Likes

Dantalion, thank you. I know you doing your work but you work fast! :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer, for the fast result!

2 Likes

Thank You Alloces for you generosity.

3 Likes