Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Here is my video I made for Duke Sallos;

1 Like

Thank you Orias for your help.

4 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Question About Offerings

Thank you Asmodeus for doing what I asked.

6 Likes

Thank you so much King Lucifer and King Paimon!! I had a big error at work that was my fault and asked them to make it all be okay and within 10 mins it was corrected. Thank you both so so much!!! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you Sitri! Hail Sitri! I recently worked with Sitri to incite lust & passion in a specific target, and the target invited me & took me on romantic public date in less than 24 hours. I definitely recommend working with this powerful spirit. Thank you again Sitri! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m so grateful for the constant support of Bune, Gremory, Halphas and Vuall. Thank you all For showing me how much we can accomplish and how much I need to elevate my goals.

Thank you Andromalius. I am grateful for your continuous intervention.

Thank you Naberius. That was nothing short of amazing.

Leraje…thank you for the rage and for the work on the other thing. They don’t stand a chance.

6 Likes

Hey, new member here.

Had a couple successful petitions. I would like to give thanks to Bune/Bime for helping me.

6 Likes

Hail to Airmith Goddess of herb , magic and healing for blessing me once more with your grace and healing me in my deepest moment. For showing me bits of my future and for teaching me by showing me a new sigil.
Blessed be
:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

3 Likes

that looks really cool, I’m sure he’ll appreciate that.

1 Like

Thanks man! And yeah I think he does :slight_smile: mostly it seems he wants me to clean and work out haha and to continue to have good posture :smile: . Marquis Amon is awesome

3 Likes

I offered Duke Bune something very personal and on that night i had a good dream ,i saw the number 4 in my dream and i looked up what does number 4 mean when a person sees it … “Seeing angel number 4 is a sign from your angels that they are working hard on your behalf. Your angels are contacting you with a message about what you need to do to achieve your goals.”
Thank you Duke Bune for the message
Thank you Duke Haures for protecting me seeing that spider on the wall after the offering was done reassured
me that you are looking out for me.
Thank you Duke Bune
Thank you Duke Haures
Thank you Infernal Night Watchman Behemoth
Thank you Great King ,King Paimon for always guiding me.
The Gods are too kind and awesome ,with great respect thank you Mighty Gods.

6 Likes

Thank you Marbas, Raphael, Astaroth, Lucifer, Michael for healing.

6 Likes

Thank you, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel, Santa Muerte, Pazuzu, Bethor, Jesus Christ, Orobas, Purson, Bime/Bune, Kali Ma and Hecate.

4 Likes

Thank you Archangel Raphael for helping me to heal faster :innocent:

5 Likes

No rituals , no signs, no fluff ! Lucifer you are a legend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks to Orobas for the little army of familiars presented to me. I will pick only one, okay? :joy:

5 Likes

i want to thanks lucifer once again for helping improve the relationship with my wife…will continue to work with him.

6 Likes

I would like to thank :
Astaroth to give me another chance :green_heart:
Lilith because she understand me :heart:
Satan because he helped me in difficult situation :heart:
Bune because she accepted my pact :orange_heart:
Lucifer because he learned me a lesson and gave me another chance :blue_heart:
Thoth because he teaching me perfectly :yellow_heart:
Agares for help to manipulate my chief and banished annoying person :green_heart:
Satanachia &Verrier and Pompa Gira for help in domination spell :black_heart:
ST Expedite for healing,help and care :heart:
NAP Angels: Zoroel,Sabriel,Gahdiel,Arzel ,Nitika for healing,protection and manifestation! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you very much Lord Satan for granting me the long waited peace and calm​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes