Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

On October 31st , in the presence of Lucifuge, Lucifer and another Angel, I made a pact with Rtut.

The conditions were that I would call the Spirit once every 7 days (I did it every Thursday) and offer a drop of blood to the seal. In return I would be instructed. At the end of the 13 weeks the seal would be burned, and I’d retain all knowledge, skills, rituals and spells.

The pact went from Halloween to Candlemass.

I first called on king Paymon in every session and placed his seal on the table of practice, lit incense for him, and after calling Rtut I placed that Seal on top of king Paymon’s. Lit another incense stick and placed a candle on top of the seal.

I am very pleased with all that I learned during this time. Rtut is a very pleasant and kind Spirit to work with, who is glad to teach. Most rituals have two variants.

Tonight I burned the seal and set the energy free.

Thank you Rtut. I am sure we’ll talk again.
@Xag_darklight

3 Likes

Thank you Nitika, for providing me a suitable job that will benefit me for a while :smiley:.

6 Likes

Thank you very much Andromalius.
I lost a watch that was a very important gift to me last week, and soon after I asked for help I had my watch back within 12 hours! Such a huge relief and I couldn’t be more grateful :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you Lilith :black_heart:.

6 Likes

Thank you, Duke Crocell :white_circle:

4 Likes

It’s still a bit early on my own path but things really have been changing for me for the good such as a decent job, money, my first credit card, more self confidence with my self and much more. Today I just got everything all at once with my tax and card and it honestly just dawned on me how fast everything IS moving. I basically cried in happiness finally feeling the true freedom of having those chains coming off and me being more free.

So I want to give thanks to those that I am working with, and starting to.

King Paimon, Mother Hekate, Queen Lilith, King Belial, King/Lord Beelzebub, Lucifer, Bafflement, Abaddon and all those that had come into my life that I yet see. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you Furfur, Gaap, Ipos, Shax, Raum and Botis.

6 Likes

Thank you great sprit of the celestial plains the fifth element balance of life and death energy and mater! for granting my wish and teaching me the element of Aether. Hail to the guardians of the watchtowers for aiding me in finding a mentor. With gratitude and blessings I :pray:t4: thee.

2 Likes

Thank you to Cimeries… Your work can not be over looked. :blush:

4 Likes

Cimeries really came through for a friend of mine. She was promoted at work, but was not feeling respected by her new peers, so I called on Cimeries on her behalf. In one day, representatives from three different levels of her management sought her out to make her feel welcome, and to ask for her input. Don’t hesitate to ask for Cimeries’ help if you are in any similar situation. Time for this result: one week. Many thanks and much praise to Cimeries

7 Likes

Thank you Zagan.

5 Likes

This is my public praise for the Greatest Duchess Gremory.

I asked her to make me feel happy.

She came into my dream tonight and she made me laug so hard i woke up and kept laughing haahaha

I couldnt sleep and kept laughing its been years that i felt so happy.

Im still smiling as i write this.

Hail Gremory i love her :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you Gatekeepers, for always clearing my path from life’s storms and eradicating those who seek to do me injustice.

8 Likes

Thank you Chavajoth! :gem:

1 Like

Thank you Duchess Bune for the unexpected small gift :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for showing up after I wrote a petition to you and giving me through inner vision what could be considered my first experience of substantial contact with the worlds beyond the flesh but more importantly thank you for choosing to be my teacher of the black arts.

5 Likes

Hey.

I’ve not done alot of work with specific spirits to my knowledge but I do want to say thanks for a video that I just watched on EAs YouTube Channel called The Genius of the Fool in Tarot by Orlee Stewart.

Yesterday I shared my first post as a new member of this forum and talked about The Joker in my profile.

This YouTube video from Orlee Stewart on The Fool really was an encouragement to me.

Now I wasn’t specifically referring to Tarot Cards put the truth was still there.

As a beginner in the Left Hand Path and coming out of years of a right hand path only understanding… having a sense of humor is about the only thing that I have left.

Thanks to Orlee Stewart and her work at BALG.

:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would like to give thanks to Bime/Bune once again for helping bring extra cash!
Also, thanks to King Paimon, Phenix, & Asmodai for help with my craft :musical_note: :musical_keyboard:

6 Likes

Another Thank You to Greatest Duchess Gremory!

Regarding a broken heart, Great President Marbas stopped the pain.

I asked Gremori to heal me mentally 2 days ago.
I laughed alot in my dream.

This morning i woke up and feel good, i actually want to thank my Ex because i came out a better man. I feel love and bliss. No resentment at all.

Hail Greatest Duchess Gremory! Love her!

10 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva and Darkestknight for the help and contributions regarding this forum, thank you to all the members in this forum i am learning a lot ,thank you all, and a big thank you to the Gods of the left hand path for guiding and teaching us.

2 Likes