Question About Offerings

Hi ,what kind of offering does King Beelzebub like and King Asmodeus like ?

1 Like

I gave him chips and cup of water and I think im seeing results already!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

no problem I mean I gave him chips cause I like it so I thought Asmodeus will enjoy it tooin I hope he did

I am so sure King Asmodeus enjoyed your offering ,i think when it comes to offerings its the thought that counts the most

1 Like

I hope so! I am not sure can Asmodeus help with studying what do you think?

1 Like

King Asmodeus is a powerful ancient one I am sure he can help you ,if he cant he will refer you to another that can help you, the Gods are powerful and loving indeed.

2 Likes

I know but I dont know how can he refer me I dont hear him…

1 Like

Listen to King Asmodeus enn and ask any questions ,trust the Gods never eva doubt them i am sure King Asmodeus will make a plan for you.

3 Likes

Thank you Great Angel Daniel.

Its been a while for me since iv gotten my groove on … Ima try Prince Sitri to help me get it on

1 Like

Thanks!

Dedication. None of them need any offerings, ever. I don’t know why people keep asking that question for every different entity… it seems to be trendy or something.

They might ask and it might be your pleasure to share, but they want your time and effort towards your own ascension first and foremost.

Any other entity, if it needs an offering, it isn’t worth the time. Imo, obviously.

2 Likes