Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to thank Marbas for helping me with a stubborn cold. Thank you Marbas!

4 Likes

Thank you Marduk, for entering my life.

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje. Last nights talk made my decision even firmer (if that is possible). Your guidance is amazing; thank you for walking with me. Thank you for just everything.

2 Likes

image0-5

Another Thanks.

Thank you Amon. For hearing me and taking care of my request.

3 Likes

Thanks Sallos!

6 Likes

Going to get God Lucifers sigil ,King Paimons sigil and Master Clauneck sigil (already have his name tatted on my right hand ) the sigils will be tatted on my body ,planning to create a huge poster and drawing sigils of all the 20 Gods/Goddesses i have worked with in the past just to show my appreciation, the poster will be framed and hanged in my living room . I love the Gods/Goddesses

2 Likes

Thank you, Duke Vual :blush:

5 Likes

A heartfelt thanks to Bune and Gremory for last nights backup. That was really random but also well needed.

5 Likes

Thank you Andras.

4 Likes

how did you invoke Belial?? steps?

Amazing what senses develope with Beelzebub. I’d like to thank him personally for coming into my life.

Asmodeus as well as I have worked closely with him this last year, and we are doing great things together.

I’ve just begun Azazel, still waiting but I trust when the times right it will happen. As are all of these things and great thanks.

7 Likes

Thank you, Sitri, for answering my request last night! You are amazing! :sunglasses: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Bune!! You helped make my dreaded job interview go really well when I was nervous and I sincerely appreciate it given my previous streak of bad interviews. I look forward to working more with you and learning about your power. Thank you so much :pray:

5 Likes

Thank You my leige sitri, eveb when I felt like I half assed my ritual, you came through for me!! I have also been getting alot more intuitive since then!! Not only once but twice you’ve did it tonight!! Thank you great one I am forever grateful!!

3 Likes

Thank you Sallos.Again!

5 Likes

Thank you Sitri, Amon, Sallos and Dantalion!

2 Likes

Exactly, even when I had my doubts I had my strong faith about the results happening, I kept saying it’s bound to happen if not sooner or later but I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a funny one ! I bought this Pepper grinder that just wouldn’t open , after days of struggling with it and giving up , I needed it again while making bbq , tried again and out of frustration went “ lucifer please open this pepper grinder , I’ll give you a piece of the bbq meat as aN offering “ and bam … it opened :blush: lucifer is truely amazing , than you!

6 Likes

Hello, it’s been a while since any interaction here in the forum, but it was for a good reason.

During this last year I managed to deepen my esoteric knowledge and prepare myself for exams. However, perhaps because I had to split my time between some tasks and deal with a lot of stress, I ended up scoring lower than my first attempt at it (getting into a university is a real pain in my country lol).

The odds were all against me during all the days of the selection. So, since I wasn’t even a bit interested in going through this hell for another year, I decided to make an evocation, and now I am in! Words aren’t enough to thank what Prince Seere did.

PS.: A thing I thought that could be a nice mention is that I’ve been very skeptical for most of my life when regarding the supernatural. If you are not a believer, or just afraid, giving a read at neoplatonic authors could be a good thing. They present solid (and monistic) arguments regarding the Divine without getting into the modern and manichaean perspective that we have of religion.

3 Likes