Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

BIME- I know from your reputation that you work quickly and efficiently. I just didn’t know that sending you to my partner would change our lives. Thank you for the increase in income. It almost slipped by me, but I know, it was you Bime, because I asked you to, and graciously, you’ve come through.

3 Likes

Thank you, Buer

3 Likes

Big thanks to Andras , Asmodeus, Lucifer! Asked Andras a few weeks ago and got news the target is having terrible luck , i give mass thanks to Andras and Asmodeus. Lucifer thanks for listening to me ! Awesome spirits to work with .

6 Likes

Hail Lucifer! Today I bought scratches and I was whispering " Mighty Lucifer come sit by my side so I will win some money" On the first I won 100€ on the second 10 euros and on the last 5€! Now i am able to pay my bills! Thank you

5 Likes

Thank you Saint Expedite again, you are amazing!

2 Likes

Ok hope this is in the right place and order. .I want to make a spontaneous public thank you to Sammael for his successful exacution of Justice on my behalf. 7 or so yrs ago I was done very dirty by a married in family member and for about 2 yrs after the first issue while I had no resorses to defend let alone Battle back a constant effort to destroy me in the eyes of my loved ones was waged…when it came to an end about 5 yes ago I truely tried to forgive and release myself from this wound …to no avail it truly filled me with the blackest rage … eventually I asked from my true will that Sammual go to this person and in what ever mesure ballance the scales on my behalf and I trusted him with his desided outcome what ever that would be …after this I truely was free of my rage …well just the other day it was brought to me news of a horrible situation that has caused this person great public shame from his family and coworks and giggles and had a very privet happy moment for the news and and now I write this to let every one now if your wronged and seek true justice maby you should open up to Sammael … Tonight will be a burnt blood and candle offering also
Thank you for reading

5 Likes

Thank you Irasomin for helping me to realize what was really causing me to feel stuck. You really helped me out!! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Just want to thank Vapula and Caacrinolaas.
Can’t really say why, but I’ll be working on a journal eventually.
My life did a completely 360 and I’m loving it.

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje for the overnight healing.
I promise I’ll slow it down, just give me two more days.

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Belial for my awakening and for freeing me from my pain​:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Marquis Leraje and Prince Orobas-
my sincerest thanks for the ride that was this day.

2 Likes

Unas thanks so much after doing ritual 15 mnts later i got a ofert for a book., way too low, and told srller its uniqe book. On the world, and i pay tax, too. He understands and send me almost a full payment, thanks so much unas

2 Likes

Thank you Chinnamasta! Thank you for everything!

OM HUM CHINNAMASTAYAI NAMO NAMAH!

3 Likes

download

Another pretender falls. Many thanks Pazuzu.

Also a thank you to the Enochian angels, whatever your names are, that was…Interesting.

5 Likes

Thanks to God Pazuzu, King Belial & President Glasya-labolas to bind a enemy of mine, was thought that nothing is going to work but from no where you guys made it, thank you a lot.

6 Likes

This is a public thanks to Belial…

I thank Belial for helping my family win in the court which we had been fighting for 3 years … And finally we won .

All thanks to Belial… I had seeked his help in winning the case… as it was a wrongful case against my family. Finally that case is over and justice had been served by Belial …

He heard me and He helped me …there was no way we could possibly win the case… But Belial turned it around…

I thank you Belial…for your kind help
I praise you
I respect you
I honour you
I admire you

I’m truly and completely and sincerely grateful to you , Belial…

My utmost respect and sincere gratitude to you , Belial…

You are truly great …

Ave Ave Ave Belial… May you reign forever

13 Likes

Hail Belial. However I think your post belongs in this thread instead:

I’ll ask the mod to move it for you because I can’t. Hey there @Lady_Eva can you move this to the appropriate thread? I’d gladly do it but I can’t.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing out for me … I forgot about this thread… well… also …i wanted this to be a stand out thanking to Belial… he saved my family from Big shame and embarrassment and mockery and financial Loss … .

So This public thanks to him … by Me is really special…

@Teras390 … Have a great day … You are great

2 Likes

Thanking the spirit of Hagalaz. I know that curse is successful. The timing of sirens ain’t for nothing.

Soon the spirits of the acasual will have his heart on a spike…

2 Likes

TZAPHKIEL- Thank you for creating the boundaries necessary to destroy my neighbors succubus.

MURMUS- Thank you for many experiences. I kind of really adore you, Murmus. I spoke to the dead for the first time through you, you helped me get rid of a pesky and fucked up succubus, your energy is great and I really hope to keep working with you. I want to keep learning from you.

Thank you to other human spirit friends too.

3 Likes