Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you king Vine for breaking the walls of protection my enemies had.

Thank you to King Belial and Andras to fuck shit up for them. They scammed and enslaved me for years.

9 Likes

Thank you Bune and thank you Gremory!

3 Likes

Many thanks to Arzel (mentioned in the New Avatar Power ritual by Geof Gray-Cobb).

2 Likes

Thank you King Lucifer for liberating my soul and revealing the secrets of life as well as your blessings and thank you for leading me to Azazel for his knowledge and attributes he has to offer…

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Focalor. That display was impressive, and exactly what I wanted. :boom:

3 Likes

I will thank Belial once more for coming through for me, as in he helped me pass an oral exam I really shouldn’t have been able to pass as I was really poorly prepared. But somehow he must’ve stepped in because I passed, as in I were able to give the answers they were looking for despite being poorly I won’t take this for granted. I’ll do better for the next one though, so thank you Belial for helping me pass that particular part of the overall examination it meant a lot! Hail King Belial for he is indeed priceless! But worthless to all who still adhere to being nailed to the wheel living a life of servitude.

6 Likes

I just made second successful attempt of summoning Lucifer.

I used a scrying mirror, 2 black candles, His sigil on ritual paper written with a feathered pen and consecrated ink, incense (Dragon’s blood, Sandalwood, and Frankincense) and a box of chocolates for offering.

I began to mentally say his enn until the candle flames began to jump and I felt a familiar surge of energy from where I sat. From there, I spoke through my mind to welcome him into my domain and thanked him for embracing me with his presence.

I seen his face through my scrying mirror as he was wearing a horned goats mask. I began to speak to him upon my troubles and asked him if he wished to create a pact that would help me with tackling these issues in return to give him praise and more of my focused attention.

I asked for a sign in return if he would agree upon such a pact. Through the corner of my eye I could see what appeared to be a brightly lit cloth moving across the floor. Pleased with what I saw, I again, thanked him for such sign. I welcomed him to come into my dreams if he wished to continue with conversation with me.

I have yet to go too sleep as I have just finished with my summons not but an hour ago.

But I felt compelled to come too this forum and share with you all my experience that I just had.

I’m still tingling with the energy that I’ve felt from the summons and feel amazing from it.

Ave Lucifer!
So mote it be!

6 Likes

I give thanks to you marquis Marbas, for bealing me overnight. Praise to you, Marbas

5 Likes

Thanks so much to pazuzu. Bcse i got $300 to star my credit. Whit out co-signer car, or full time job. Pazuzu thanks so much

3 Likes

Thank you Orias for helping me win my marathon today! 124 laps and no stop! Amazing!

3 Likes

ASMODAI- It is my belief that you have chosen me, and for that alone I am grateful. I feel thankful from deep in my heart. You’re intimidating Asmodai, but it is because your power is clearly immense and profound, it seems that it is a bar that you set so that you would be respected in the way that you deserve. You’ve grounded me, realigned my chakras, you’ve instilled a deep connection within me to my beliefs to the point where I feel reasonably invincible, the visions you’d sent to me were profound and I’m so moved by all of this. Last night I asked for your wisdom and today I’ve been strangely reborn? Into the person that I used to be, before the curse!! It is my belief that you were the one element that I was missing these past few years, and that you were always there. Thank you for giving me a glimpse of your dragon eye, and through some synchronicity, that brought me to your sigil. I asked you to help me with my revenge and I have no doubt that you’re out there tearing it up. Thank you, King Asmodai! I am completely stunned by how quickly and powerfully you move. I’m looking forward to my future with you, to be honest I never want to be on your bad side in any way, shape or form. You are a gentle giant with me and you’ve changed my life. Thank you for your generosity.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Lord Belial for helping me to control my emotions and not to waste them on people who don’t deserve them. Thanks for healing my pain! Thanks for being there for me in times of deep sorrow!

6 Likes

Oh great lord lucifer…as per one of your requests I utter your name with pride for all to hear…
Thank you for your assistance…

“I am to you, as you are to me, always”

6 Likes

Paimon is overwhelming highly recommended for anybody ! I cannot express my gratitude enough for him

5 Likes

Decarabia, I thank you for revealing betrayers to me through producing visions and for understanding emotions of certain individuals on deeper level.

7 Likes

Thanking Duke Sallos aka Uncle Sallos haha for helping break walls down for furthement in learning more about all my love interests.

Everytime I ask to learn more about someone and see who they are he brings it to light. For better and for worse.

And his energy hahaha love um!

6 Likes

Want to give a heartfelt thank you to Bune for helping me out with a request for some cash to pay a debt. It came in just as i needed. Also want to thank her for making an online transaction go through. I had hell with the website and Paypal. But after about 12 tries, she made everything work out just splendidly. Thank You again Duchess Bune.

3 Likes

My second spell has come to fruition this morning…:grin:

Oh great lord lucifer…I utter your name with pride for all to hear…
Thanking you for your assistance it’s truly appreciated…

“I am to you, as you are to me, always”

7 Likes

I slept like a baby today. I have insomnia and wake up a lot but today I haven’t woke up a single time and slept 8 hours fully I wanna thank Aphrodite for always protecting me healing me and looking after me.

5 Likes

GANESHA- Om Gan Ganapataye Namo Namah (´◒`)
Thank you. Thank you for the download of wisdom. You are an obstruction remover, among many many other amazing and expansive things, and you have helped heal my mind and my soul. You’re illuminating. Thank you for the image/familiar to see that person as a filthy little rat face goblin, that’s exactly what he is. Thank you for seeing the entirety of the situation.

8 Likes