Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Welp, Cleaning my desk just now i came across two folded sigils, and since i can’t for the life of me remember why i called them…

Thank you Adrammelech & Samael for whatever it happened to be.

2 Likes

After my summoning ritual to Bune end of November I am top in sales at my work. Everything is coming together, it’s amazing!

Just a weird case of everything breaking around my boyfriend, but I made a separate post about that.

Hail Bune

5 Likes

Thank you, “Duke” Berith :slight_smile: :world_map:

4 Likes

I feel I must thank Glasya Labolas again for results 10 days post ritual. My target is sick and 2 long term enemies are dead in the same day so it is not a coincidence. Hope you get my main target soon and finish my ordeal …much love.

10 Likes

Thank you Azazel, Satan and Lucifer.

4 Likes

In no particular order… Thank you Goddess Agrat Bat Mahlat for always making your presence known the way You do. You are always right there when I need You or just want to spend time with You. You are so powerful and so beautiful…

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for Your patience and presence. You are always right there, one enn chant away!! Oh, that candle magic You did, Hell yes!! :metal:

Thank you to our Dark Lady, the Pearl of the Red Sea, The Initiator, Her Majesty and the Queen of the Infernal Plane, Goddess Lilith. You are too much sometimes. I could be here all day thanking You. I love You and every aspect of You. Hail Lilith!! :princess::tulip::crown:

Thank You to the elusive, Queen of the Black Earth, the Darkest Siren, Goddess Naamah. Your love and Your swiftness is nothing short of amazing. Time and time again, You have shown your awesomeness and compassion to me, and You never disappoint. You gothic, black haired, lustful, loving vixen You… You are the Best.

Thank you also to the lovely, graceful and beautiful Goddess Eisheth Zenunim. Thank you for always listening to me whine when I feel lost or feel out of balance with the Girls lol. Your touches are so strong lol. You definitely make Your presence known and I love it and I love You!!

3 Likes

Thank you King Belial for helping me when I was upset and outnumbered. I experienced your kind side and you not only removed my anxiety, you replaced me with a feeling of calm and reassured me I would be fine. Your help materialised overnight. I owe you so much

5 Likes

Thanks to Bethor, Santa Muerte, Orobas, Purson, Bime (Bune), Jesus Christ, Saint Expedite, Papa Legba, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Raziel, King Paimon, Archangel Metatron, Lucifer, Clauneck, Andromalius, Seere, Dantalion, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Uriel, Pazuzu, Poiel, Archangel Zadkiel, Hecate, Brigid, Haaiah, Mumiah, God, Buer, Marbas, Ipos, Crocell, Elubatel, Nitika, Phul, Gadiel, and more, actually, for both short term and longer term workings.

1 Like

I want to thank Lord Lucifer for his recent help in resolving a really serious financial matter for me!

3 Likes

I would like to thank all the spirits that came to my aid in reconciliating with my boyfriend. I am forever grateful for his bringing him back and for keeping him in my life. I am thankful that you showed him that he loves me and he no longer needs to hide his feelings. I would love to thank you for helping me opening up his heart by offering more than simple thanks but an item as a thank you as well.

I would also like to thank you for any future help in helping him commit and for the vanishing of any fear. Thank you very very much for everything :heart: :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks to Leraje for pointing out a health issue for me before any kind of professional diagnosis took place. It probably saved my ass.
Thank you for saving my ass again and for knowing whats going on in my body before I even have a clue.

2 Likes

I here thank King Bael! Gracious is he! A true King worthy of praise!

5 Likes

Hail King Bael! Thank you for your help King Bael! I really appreciate it!

4 Likes

I’d like to thank Duchess Dune for helping me get a reply for one of the jobs I applied for and especially for the timing since I was able to meet the guy like an hour or so after receiving an answer (I was out and close to the store I applied in). Unfortunately it was for a small job for Christmas vacations but as I was the first to answer, I was able to explain what I was looking for (a student job) and was told I would be contacted again in January, so I’m pretty happy, especially knowing I didn’t received any answer for a month or so, and after evoking Duchess Bune, within a week (the time for me to let go and stop thinking about the ritual), I had an answer (the guy was asking for me to come as soon as I could for a meeting).

I forgot to add that it was a spontaneous application like « Hello, I’m looking for a student job, here’s my resume ». I sent like three or four emails and got a reply for the place I wanted to work the most.

Hail Bune!

4 Likes

Thank you Met Agwe, and thank you La Sirene. Your presence was unexpected and wholly appreciated.

2 Likes

I appreciate your guidence and knowledge you bestowed upon me, Mephistopheles.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for helping me, King Paimon. You’re greatly appreciated from the deepest part of my heart, thank you very much.

4 Likes

Thanks so much to Great President Marbas for helping my wife in overcoming her illness.

I did the ritual of evocation on Wednesday night and asked Great President Marbas to help me heal my wife from her strong flu and coughing that brought her very tired and depressed for several days. The instructions were clear: he had to help me eliminate the disease from her body during that night so that upon waking she would feel good.

He asked me for two coins in return. (I felt confused and unsure if that was what he really wanted, but the next day he sent me a very clear sign that the two coins were exactly what he had requested in return. I cannot make public how that sign was given, due to the personal circumstances around it, but it was solid and kinda funny)

That same night of the ritual my wife sweated profusely and woke up without discomfort. Her illness had been cut in a matter of five hours. She still remained coughing from time to time during the day, but her mood shot through the clouds. The improvement was evident. I still hadn’t payed my debt at that time, but on Thursday night I paid him the two coins he wanted, wrapping them in a paper with the Marbas seal and burying them in a nearby park.

During that night, although my wife felt perfectly fine, she suddenly started coughing like never before, but at 2:30 a.m. she stopped coughing completely and never coughed again since then. I take that as a sign that Marbas completed his work once he accepted the payment.

She’s now perfectly fine.

I had never worked with Marbas before, so I take this fast success as a sign to start working with him often.

HAIL GREAT PRESIDENT MARBAS!!!

10 Likes

Hail King Paimon

3 Likes