Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Unas thanks so much after doing ritual 15 mnts later i got a ofert for a book., way too low, and told srller its uniqe book. On the world, and i pay tax, too. He understands and send me almost a full payment, thanks so much unas

2 Likes

Thank you Chinnamasta! Thank you for everything!

OM HUM CHINNAMASTAYAI NAMO NAMAH!

3 Likes

download

Another pretender falls. Many thanks Pazuzu.

Also a thank you to the Enochian angels, whatever your names are, that was…Interesting.

5 Likes

Thanks to God Pazuzu, King Belial & President Glasya-labolas to bind a enemy of mine, was thought that nothing is going to work but from no where you guys made it, thank you a lot.

6 Likes

This is a public thanks to Belial…

I thank Belial for helping my family win in the court which we had been fighting for 3 years … And finally we won .

All thanks to Belial… I had seeked his help in winning the case… as it was a wrongful case against my family. Finally that case is over and justice had been served by Belial …

He heard me and He helped me …there was no way we could possibly win the case… But Belial turned it around…

I thank you Belial…for your kind help
I praise you
I respect you
I honour you
I admire you

I’m truly and completely and sincerely grateful to you , Belial…

My utmost respect and sincere gratitude to you , Belial…

You are truly great …

Ave Ave Ave Belial… May you reign forever

13 Likes

Hail Belial. However I think your post belongs in this thread instead:

I’ll ask the mod to move it for you because I can’t. Hey there @Lady_Eva can you move this to the appropriate thread? I’d gladly do it but I can’t.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing out for me … I forgot about this thread… well… also …i wanted this to be a stand out thanking to Belial… he saved my family from Big shame and embarrassment and mockery and financial Loss … .

So This public thanks to him … by Me is really special…

@Teras390 … Have a great day … You are great

2 Likes

Thanking the spirit of Hagalaz. I know that curse is successful. The timing of sirens ain’t for nothing.

Soon the spirits of the acasual will have his heart on a spike…

2 Likes

TZAPHKIEL- Thank you for creating the boundaries necessary to destroy my neighbors succubus.

MURMUS- Thank you for many experiences. I kind of really adore you, Murmus. I spoke to the dead for the first time through you, you helped me get rid of a pesky and fucked up succubus, your energy is great and I really hope to keep working with you. I want to keep learning from you.

Thank you to other human spirit friends too.

3 Likes

Welp, Cleaning my desk just now i came across two folded sigils, and since i can’t for the life of me remember why i called them…

Thank you Adrammelech & Samael for whatever it happened to be.

2 Likes

After my summoning ritual to Bune end of November I am top in sales at my work. Everything is coming together, it’s amazing!

Just a weird case of everything breaking around my boyfriend, but I made a separate post about that.

Hail Bune

5 Likes

Thank you, “Duke” Berith :slight_smile: :world_map:

4 Likes

I feel I must thank Glasya Labolas again for results 10 days post ritual. My target is sick and 2 long term enemies are dead in the same day so it is not a coincidence. Hope you get my main target soon and finish my ordeal …much love.

10 Likes

Thank you Azazel, Satan and Lucifer.

4 Likes

In no particular order… Thank you Goddess Agrat Bat Mahlat for always making your presence known the way You do. You are always right there when I need You or just want to spend time with You. You are so powerful and so beautiful…

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for Your patience and presence. You are always right there, one enn chant away!! Oh, that candle magic You did, Hell yes!! :metal:

Thank you to our Dark Lady, the Pearl of the Red Sea, The Initiator, Her Majesty and the Queen of the Infernal Plane, Goddess Lilith. You are too much sometimes. I could be here all day thanking You. I love You and every aspect of You. Hail Lilith!! :princess::tulip::crown:

Thank You to the elusive, Queen of the Black Earth, the Darkest Siren, Goddess Naamah. Your love and Your swiftness is nothing short of amazing. Time and time again, You have shown your awesomeness and compassion to me, and You never disappoint. You gothic, black haired, lustful, loving vixen You… You are the Best.

Thank you also to the lovely, graceful and beautiful Goddess Eisheth Zenunim. Thank you for always listening to me whine when I feel lost or feel out of balance with the Girls lol. Your touches are so strong lol. You definitely make Your presence known and I love it and I love You!!

3 Likes

Thank you King Belial for helping me when I was upset and outnumbered. I experienced your kind side and you not only removed my anxiety, you replaced me with a feeling of calm and reassured me I would be fine. Your help materialised overnight. I owe you so much

5 Likes

Thanks to Bethor, Santa Muerte, Orobas, Purson, Bime (Bune), Jesus Christ, Saint Expedite, Papa Legba, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Raziel, King Paimon, Archangel Metatron, Lucifer, Clauneck, Andromalius, Seere, Dantalion, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Uriel, Pazuzu, Poiel, Archangel Zadkiel, Hecate, Brigid, Haaiah, Mumiah, God, Buer, Marbas, Ipos, Crocell, Elubatel, Nitika, Phul, Gadiel, and more, actually, for both short term and longer term workings.

1 Like

I want to thank Lord Lucifer for his recent help in resolving a really serious financial matter for me!

3 Likes

I would like to thank all the spirits that came to my aid in reconciliating with my boyfriend. I am forever grateful for his bringing him back and for keeping him in my life. I am thankful that you showed him that he loves me and he no longer needs to hide his feelings. I would love to thank you for helping me opening up his heart by offering more than simple thanks but an item as a thank you as well.

I would also like to thank you for any future help in helping him commit and for the vanishing of any fear. Thank you very very much for everything :heart: :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks to Leraje for pointing out a health issue for me before any kind of professional diagnosis took place. It probably saved my ass.
Thank you for saving my ass again and for knowing whats going on in my body before I even have a clue.

2 Likes