Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Great thanks to Lucifer. You are truly magnificent and always have my back. Thanks Sargatanas, that was fast :grin:

5 Likes

Last week I called Bune asking for help in getting a loan approved for a project, the reason was because I was facing lots of difficulties that would have result the loan not being approved. I called Bune using his enns, incense and E.A Koetting sigil opening method, after the ritual I felt peaceful and happy… Today someone told me that my loan have been approved…Thank you Bune …Wehl melan avage Bune Tasa. I will continue working with Bune on the same project.

5 Likes

All hail King Belial! I want to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for him coming through for me in such a speedy and amazing way. I asked for a positive outcome to a job interview and the results were beyond anything I had dared to hope for. Although I faced a lot of difficulties, King Belial helped me get the outcome I wished for. Slowly and surely, with his help, I am learning to believe in myself and really explore and navigate my chosen career field. Thank you again and ALL HAIL KING BELIAL!

8 Likes

Thank you wealthy and wise Clauneck! I was presented with a way to earn some easy money today and thought “wow this is pretty nice”. For whatever reason I didn’t note in my journal earlier this month that I wrote a petition, *I literally forgot about it!!!*:roll_eyes::smirk:

4 Likes

thank you to all the demons and powerful spirits i have been working with!:sparkles::sparkles: things have been very up and down but i keep my faith and i give my praise to you all​:black_heart: i know that in due time, everything will fall into place exactly how i asked. i’ve worked with many but extra big shout out to Amon. i feel connected to him the most and i know he’s been there for me since the first time that I called on to him.

4 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune and Duchess Gremory! Challenge accepted!

4 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer, he calls me out on my shit, but i would avoid my problems if he didn’t until they eat me. I wouldn’t look deep enough inside to be better and live in comfortable misery. Thank you o’ phosphorus, o’ light bearer, o’ teacher of inner flame!

Also thank you to Nitika! Wealth is more than just money!

5 Likes

Hail King Belial, oh my goodness. I got accepted to my dream college finally after waiting so long. Thank you! :black_heart::candle: PLEASE work with Belial if you feel at all drawn to, he’s an amazing and generous entity.

7 Likes

Thank you to the human spirit Corwin Hargrove for the book Goetia Pathworking. It is amazing. Not an evocation, just pure astral connection to the goetia. It’s feels like a calling then on a direct line, rather than a organizing a meeting. I love it and I recommend it! Thank you, Corwin Hargrove’s human spirit!

3 Likes

Been working worth a few For years but want to thank them all, even with some things haven’t come to pass . I did feel them and love to them them
For their time . Hail Lucifer ! Belial! Beleth! Gremory! Sitri ! Dantalion! Asmodeus (Asmoday)! Sallos! Seere! Amon! Zepar ! Azazel! Sargatanas ! Clauneck! Bune! And SantaMuerte .

Thanks!

4 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifer and Marbas for helping me get through being severely sick on wednesday night into thursday morning. Without to much detail for tmi reasons, I had extreme vertigo, core body temp dropped to dangerous level and I lost quite a few litres of water from all this (I will let imagination run from here). It was the first time I considered calling an ambulance for myself that is how bad it was (not against hospitals or modern medicine) however I called upon both Lucifer and Marbas for help and felt comforted and guided on what to do to stabalize myself. It was a horrible painful experience but I feel like something was purged from me at the same time and feel more spritually connected now with a new perspective on reality. So thank you Lucifer and Marbas for helping me through this.

5 Likes

I would like to thank King Paimon and Prince Seere for a quick boost in income that they brought in after I did a prosperity meditation. Thank you ever so much, I am extremely grateful and I hope we can continue our working partnership together. Hail King Paimon and Prince Seere!

6 Likes

Thanks for recommending the book. I haven’t started working with that book yet, (I have it) still working through many others. Always good to see when someone is happy to recommend a book based on their experience.

4 Likes

I really can’t thank Earl Raum enough for his work on my recent Petition to him. He is an extremely powerful spirit .

6 Likes

My dad just randomly gave me 20 euros (about 22$) without me asking anything. He was like “here I’d like you to have some money”. He never does things like this.
Thank you Duchess Bune :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I would like to thank the gatekeepers for saving my life. Two days ago I was driving down the street, doing the speed limit of 50 I might add and an suv pulled out in front of me to turn into a parking lot. My foot slammed on the break and I ended up sliding across the street and just like you so in the cartoons or movies I stopped probably 1 inch away from smacking into the van. The reason I say thank you it’s because this was Beyond all odds and I should’ve smashed into the side of that van because of how close we were.

8 Likes

I thank you emperor Lucifer and to you Satan for leading me to this path, without you I would be lost in this world like most of the people. You empowered me and made from me completely different person for such a short ammount of time. I am so excited about what will come next. Lilith you helped me understand myself , my sexuality and led me to the path of becoming vampire (this may sound odd,but its true).

5 Likes

Again Hail King Paimon and Prince Seere! because I realized something else that may be related to King Paimon and Prince Seere working on my behalf. Right when I first started working with them for prosperity, I just narrowly avoided a hail storm by literally 10 seconds when I pulled into the garage and all hell broke loose.

I believe it was them saving me from the cost of car repairs, and it has taken me a while to realize it was them helping me. I couldn’t figure out the connection before but it just felt like spirits were helping me and got me home on time. Now I get it.

4 Likes

I posted a few weeks ago giving thanks to the angels and demon I’ve been working. Working with them has given me a certain sense of confidence. I don’t worry as much as i use to, about how or when it’s gonna happen. I just know that it will happen. Please understand the struggle is real sometimes staying positive and not obsessing over the how’s and when’s. I suppose it’s human nature to want to see the signs of it happening. Yesterday i had a huge movement. I was surprised and happy. For some it might be small, for me it was huge. And i give thanks to all who helped to bring it to me. I will give a full story once it’s complete.

8 Likes

I think I’m gonna make it a daily habit of thanking Duchess Bune cause this is insane.
Yesterday, got a call from an insurance I opened an account in like 10 years ago. Said they were closing it and offering me 33$.
Today, got a call for a job interview tomorrow.
All hail Duchess Bune :star_struck:

8 Likes