Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you so much Lord Belial for helping me to control my emotions and not to waste them on people who don’t deserve them. Thanks for healing my pain! Thanks for being there for me in times of deep sorrow!

6 Likes

Oh great lord lucifer…as per one of your requests I utter your name with pride for all to hear…
Thank you for your assistance…

“I am to you, as you are to me, always”

6 Likes

Paimon is overwhelming highly recommended for anybody ! I cannot express my gratitude enough for him

5 Likes

Decarabia, I thank you for revealing betrayers to me through producing visions and for understanding emotions of certain individuals on deeper level.

7 Likes

Thanking Duke Sallos aka Uncle Sallos haha for helping break walls down for furthement in learning more about all my love interests.

Everytime I ask to learn more about someone and see who they are he brings it to light. For better and for worse.

And his energy hahaha love um!

6 Likes

Want to give a heartfelt thank you to Bune for helping me out with a request for some cash to pay a debt. It came in just as i needed. Also want to thank her for making an online transaction go through. I had hell with the website and Paypal. But after about 12 tries, she made everything work out just splendidly. Thank You again Duchess Bune.

3 Likes

My second spell has come to fruition this morning…:grin:

Oh great lord lucifer…I utter your name with pride for all to hear…
Thanking you for your assistance it’s truly appreciated…

“I am to you, as you are to me, always”

7 Likes

I slept like a baby today. I have insomnia and wake up a lot but today I haven’t woke up a single time and slept 8 hours fully I wanna thank Aphrodite for always protecting me healing me and looking after me.

5 Likes

GANESHA- Om Gan Ganapataye Namo Namah (´◒`)
Thank you. Thank you for the download of wisdom. You are an obstruction remover, among many many other amazing and expansive things, and you have helped heal my mind and my soul. You’re illuminating. Thank you for the image/familiar to see that person as a filthy little rat face goblin, that’s exactly what he is. Thank you for seeing the entirety of the situation.

8 Likes

Thank you very very much Furfur, I had no idea ;}

4 Likes

King Paimon thank you for your help and guidance! You are amazing and I appreciate everything you have done! It’s an honour to work with you too and I will continue working with you always, Hail King Paimon! I want to thank King Azazel who helped too and King Azazel you are fantastic! Valac, thank you for your protection, I really appreciate it!!

4 Likes

A big thank-you to President Buer and Marquis Andras for looking after and helping my friend :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

did you ever figure out more specifically which spirit it was? or who they were if mulitple?

Thank you so much deeply Astoroth and Azazel for keeping the social workers away.

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifuge for pushing me go downstairs and turning off the gas stove my partner forgot to turn off.

8 Likes

Prince orobas got me a new job. Hail prince Orobas.

5 Likes

Thank you Amaymon.

4 Likes

Belial for encouraging me to take action

5 Likes

Giving my thanks to King Beleth today…giving me hope when I feel hopeless, pushing me not to give up.
A great King indeed :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

A belated shoutout to
Agares - thank you for the anesthesia before things got really ugly
Gamigin - my doors are alwyas open
Halphas - we should hang out more often
Camio - thanks for the key and the horse
Bathin - thanks for taking care of that creepy little thing.

My most sincere appreciation goes out to Leraje, Bune, Orobas, Focalor and my three room mates; your blood lies beneath my heart. Lets do this shit.
Also thanks to Erra and Abezethibou. Weird gifts are sometimes the best ones.

6 Likes