Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I wanna thank you King Zagan for showing me how stupid i am , and saving my ass . This spirit teached me a lesson which i learned the hard way by suffering , but at end it gave me a lot of knowledge . I highly recommend this spirit he can show you where you are vulnerable against curses and help you protect against it . Here is two videos that will teach you a lot about him .

9 Likes

Hail Sobek for putting down another nightmare. Literally It always happens in my dream before a nightmare or nighterror or PTSD re enactment

I’ll dream and i’ll be put into a stressful situation whether it’s marine corps related, family related or just a straight up monster attacking me and then the dream morphs back to me doing compressions on my cousin somehow just after he’s shot in the head.

Then I’ll wake up screaming his name or still doing compressions on the covers.

This time it started with a wolf in the back yard of the families home. And I knew where it was going. It would either attack me or attack him and I’d be back in the same re enactment.

Not this time

I stopped and called out for Sobek
The grass became like water and a crocodile emerged from below devouring the wolf in a show of force with great speed and intensity…

I still awoke with tears but this time they were liberating. And I cried from the sweet sadistic relief of watching this evil now helpless wolf suffer at jaws of the lord of Dark waters.

Hail Sobek!!! Hail Suchus!!!

8 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for coming to my temple today, todays evocation was really special for me! Thanks you for being a great and caring teacher, and for being my guide in this journey!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

9 Likes

Thank you for all the tingles last night, I know you heard me!

Hail Lamashtu!

Hail Abyzou!

Hail Lilith!

Hail to the spider goddess!

5 Likes

Long time coming.
My bad for being late.

But thank you :
King Zagan
The spirit collective from the Goetia that worked with me on the Rahu/Sun-conjunction transit
The unnamed Tantric deity that helped me positively deal with the Rahu/Sun-conjunction transit
Maaton for the same reason above
Belial - for some marvellous suggestions today
The powers of Mars and the Sun for helping me in accomplishing my now-continuing goal

May there always be peace amidst us.

5 Likes

AHHH Lucifer <3 went thru a quiet period with Him, it was a gift of a time to hone my focus on his task for me. I am realizing how much I learned when left to my devices. Oh, what I created. My listening got much better, not only to the astral realm but to myself too. Now, in a period of communication with Lucifer again, I’m receiving so much wisdom, intuitive downloads. It’s incredible. THANK YOU LUCIFER <3

5 Likes

I wanna thank my Ancestors, nice to meet them!
Thank you to Orobas. I suspect he played a part in meeting my ancestors, if so, thank you!

7 Likes

I want to thank the great and terrible King Belial, who has always come through for me, and the comfort he gave me, putting in tonights request.

I also want to thank Prince Vassago, for being such a great trainer, and helping me understand my clairs, and signs in the world around me.

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Duke Dantalion for helping change the mind of a stubborn target in such a short time.

You are both truly Mighty and Majestic.

You both have my Respect and Gratitude :pray:t3:

Hail King Paimon :black_heart:
Hail Duke Dantalion :black_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Sargatanas for always being there,
omnipresent spirit,
helpful beyond compare.

I can’t forget Lilith, the most of dreaded queens,
from whom none can hide,
and all in secret gleams.

I merely put in verse that which I need expressed,
and I can trust in both,
to leave me again impressed.

The power of reality: that is what they wield;
it’s freely given to us,
so that our desires yield.

Hail Lilith and Sargatanas for always being there,
omnipresent spirits,
I’m grateful beyond compare.

4 Likes

Sincere gratitude to Haagenti, very potent and immediate results

5 Likes

Thank you, God, as I imagine You to be.

Praise be to the Holy Ghost.

And major thanks to Hermes for an absolutely monumental favor granted.

Editing to also add thanks to a regional mage who wishes to remain anonymous, but did a hell of a job for me.

3 Likes

Thank you Mammon again for all your help today! Out of the blue and with just 5 euros I won more that 200 euros which turned into almost 800 euros! Hail Mammon!

6 Likes

I will also would like to say thank you to Lucifer, Asmodeus and Bune for all your help!I am greatful for always listening to me without needing much!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Bune!

4 Likes

Thank you Michael for coming to my aid and helping remove the negative bs that’s surrounding me and mine. A very humble thank you for the wall of protection.

7 Likes

Thank you Lady Astaroth for your wonderful manifestation during our ritual today!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

Hail Lucifer! Thank you for giving me a very powerful and wise message today, you have my respect and gratitude and I look forward to meeting you officially!

4 Likes

I wanna give my appreciation to Camio, for accepting my request and for hinting at a connection to Meso-America.
I wanna thank Lucifuge Rofocal, for lending his ear and for testing me.

2 Likes

Giving my thanks to President Buer. I wrote a paper petition at the start of this month regarding some afflictions, chanted his enn and slept with the petition. One trouble is gone and others much more manageable now. Thank you!

4 Likes

This is my public thanks to Lucifer and Amdusias for their help. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank the presence that was with me last night and presumably the day before.

You’re comforting presence is much appreciated. Truly, I thank you

3 Likes