Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thanking All the Sipirits!
I Am Shelter to You Big_Brother.

2 Likes

I have much to be grateful to my spiritual court for. The place where royalty comes to pay obeisance to molecules. I thank you the inimitable Prince Orobas whom I tasked to oversee a major life project for me, together with King Belial who I tasked to remove all obstacles confronting the project. Azazel who I asked to bring forth the project and Lord Lucifer whom I asked to bestow his blessings on my request.

I specified precisely where I wanted to be and it is now so.

I am grateful to King Paimon, incomparable beyond words in his influence and reach for magickally providing for me, lazy though I am !

I thank the goddesses of seduction Lilith and Naamah for putting Her on a plane and getting her over to me, I am still reeling from that one!

6 Likes

Thanks to Lucifer for collaborating with me, to Asmodeus for ending the love between your goals, to Moloch for ruining person’s life.

4 Likes

Thankyou Lucifer for helping me today !!

5 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bim for your prompt and swift help for the Missus.

You are truly Mighty and Beautiful :orange_heart:

Hail Duchess Bim :orange_heart::tangerine:

8 Likes

Thank you, Lord Ganesh, for your help! I am grateful. :elephant:

4 Likes

Thank you raphael and sekhmet for agreeing to offer healing for a friend. I know shes in good care and you’ll make her surgery and recovery swift.

:green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hail St. Expedite
St. Expedite, The Roman Centurion.
He who acts immediately.
Thank you for once again coming through for me with my immigration isssues.
I have received citizenship now because of you.

Thank you and may the whle world come to know of you!!!

4 Likes

Hail Sepheranz for your divine guidance and protection. For your healing and stern motivation. And even your trials and disciplines. Hail and welcome.

5 Likes

Thank you mighty Azazel thou great ancient black goat and harbinger of Black infernal empowerment and the flame of independence in godhood.

This song you sait you like so shall it be played in honor and a sacrifice to you, as like the public shout out.

Hail! :zap::love_you_gesture:t2::zap:

6 Likes

Thank you to Seere!
Thanks for using your decision-influencing powers to my favor!

5 Likes

:rose: Astaroth :rose:
Gratitude for opening the gates to new financial opportunity.
For one small event that opened a whole realm of possibilities for growth.
For returning even after my shortcomings.
And for always telling me the truth.

10 Likes

Thank you again to my kids’ servitor, along with King Paimon & King Belial for helping my babies make new friends in this neighborhood, & for protecting them from all harm seen & unseen, known & unknown.

6 Likes

I would like to hereby publicly thank Salas 'Ash for delivering rather fast on my request. He took only 7 days to deliver the money to me, I had asked him to grant me money without specifying the amount. Then 7 days after, there I was awarded $50 on my trading account, for the first time since I joined this broker.

Yesterday I gave thanks by offering Salas 'Ash some chocolate biscuits, yogurt, cigarretes and chocolate slab. Thank you Salas 'Ash for being this quick on delivering.

5 Likes

Thank you Lovel for helping this relationship to get started with a bang and for your work with Sallos.

My experience with angelic power is officially updated to reflect your work. There’s a long way to go still and I look forward to your continued involvement as I am a fool when it comes to this stuff!

6 Likes

To the Crocodile Duke Sallos-
Thank you for for what you’ve done for me and for what you haven’t done for me!
This is pretty fucking amazing so far and I hope it keeps coming!!

6 Likes

Beelzebub-
Lord of the Flies- thank you for keeping me in the game these last few months.

6 Likes

Thank you Seer, for your lightning fast results!
I highly recommend this spirit, he’s very fast, effective and benevolent.

8 Likes

Many thanks to Azazel for supporting me and Orobas for stopping the gossip about me .

4 Likes

Thank you to King Asmoday…message received loud and clear. 🫡 Everything is set up, tomorrow the new workout plan starts.

6 Likes