Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you to Disodioria for fulfilling my request. Everytime I come to you about my target, you push him to contact me. I appreciate you helping me.

7 Likes

Thank you King Bael for the rain!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you Mighty King Baal for coming so quickly and strongly and accepting my request.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful :heart::heart:

Also thank you for hearing our and accepting my urgent requests outside of Evocation.

Hail King Baal the Kingpin

6 Likes

Thank you Marbas!
I had food poisoning right before my long trip and was feeling like I was going to throw up. I called on Marbas 15 minutes before departure and in the next 5 minutes stomach pain and nausea completely disappeared.
Instant results!
Hail President Marbas! :black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Buer for giving my friend physical strength and he can walk.
Thank you!
Hail Buer!

2 Likes

Thank you Buer for your surprising and completely unrelated insights. Wasn’t expecting that and I am a bit hyped to put it to the test.
Thank you Bune for letting me receive back my expenses and then some more. Wasn’t expecting that, either. Also thank you for letting someone attract a good amount of new customers for me without having to lift a single finger from my side.
Thank you Orobas for letting me make sense of all these funny colourful pieces of paper; the ever growing collection of divination tools is your fault.

5 Likes

Thank You Lucifer
Thank You Lilith
Thank You King Paimon
Thank You Dantalion
Thank You Belial

For hearing my distress call and coming promptly to help me.

You have my deepest gratitude and humblest respect. Love you all.

Hail Lucifer :black_heart:
Hail Lilith :black_heart:
Hail King Paimon :black_heart:
Hail Dantalion :black_heart:
Hail Belial :black_heart:

5 Likes

Hail Marbas thank you for accepting my request.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Astaroth for being a very caring and patient teacher! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Thank you to the Angels of Omnipotence Labusi & Ublisi.
Thank you to Doctor Buer, and the mack daddy Sitri. :metal:t4:

7 Likes

Thank to my beloved Astaroth for her help. You are a tough teacher, for sure, but staying by my side through all these years means a lot. Your presence and teachings are highly appreciated.
Thank you to Lucifer.
Thank you to Andras.
Also, a huge thank you to Lady Lilith. Although I do not work with you personally, I was and I am able to feel you energy in my life. Thank you choosing my friend to be your apprentice and thank you for choosing me to open the path for her. For everything you have done for her I am very grateful and I know she is too. May the relationship you two share grow and become stronger!

7 Likes

BIGGGGGG THANK YOU TO MIGHTY KING FATHER JUPITER / ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL

I am so grateful for his generosity and support towards my prayer and my request. Thank you ever so much for helping out my brother . I love you ever so much

4 Likes

I’m showing my gratitude to Ant’Harratu, maker of miracles. He has and is continuing to help enrich my life in so many ways. He truly is the most powerful of Azazel’s Nethers.

I promised him that I would post my appreciation to the Balg forum and social media.

He certainly deserves it.

Hail Ant’Harratu!
Hail Azazel!

9 Likes

Very nice! I’m a fan, for sure. :smiley:

1 Like

:gem:President Foras
Appreciation for the all the treasures bestowed.
I’ve unexpectedly met several people during my networking and communications, who offered many great ideas and valuable advice on financial strategy. All ideas turned profit, opened new additional opportunities, and have great long term potential.

If you need someone to have your back on financial advancement, a smoother social life, and divination assistance, Foras will be your best friend and advisor.

5 Likes

Gratitude and appreciation to Ublisi, Uiazel, Tulatu, and Tabatlu! Going through heavy shadow work, and there are gems there - it’s not all doom and gloom!

5 Likes

My deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect to all the Spirits that helped (you know who you are) to get an annoying human impediment out of our life.

Hail The Infernal Divine
Hail all the Spirits

6 Likes

Just wanted to give public praise to pomba gira maria padilha for her hearing my prayers. I appreciate you

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for todays Clair’s training evocation and for appearing in my crystal ball! You are definitely a great, patient and caring teacher. Thank your for all your hard work and dedication to my cause great Duke Astaroth!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

Thank you to King Asmoday for showing compassion to me, and for agreeing to help me on my journey to better health. I’m looking forward to a better me.

6 Likes