Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thanks to Sorath - for teaching me when I get overwhelmed and enraged : to throw, direct that energy to somebody that deserves it. It’s nice to not be consumed by my wrath. Thanks Sorath, you devil.

10 Likes

Thank you to the Shem Angels Nithhaiah and Haayah; thank you also to Earl Glasya-Labolas and King Zagan.
They correspond to the minor meditation today, 8 of Wands.
Thank you also to the trinity.

Thank you Shem Angels of yesterday, Kevakiah and Mendial.

8 Likes

Id like to thank my servitor Ormas for really transforming my family’s curses and bad luck to blessings and good luck and a bug thank to King Lucifer for creating the servitor for me :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Bael, Bune, Gremory, Vuall, Marbas, Buer, Sitri, Andromalius, Leraje, Forneus, Halphas and Amon. Your instruction and intervention have changed things to say the least.

8 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for coming when I called you , I heard your roar / growl and felt your presence , I hope you enjoyed your gift and I will continue to connect with you .

7 Likes

Thanks to King Paimon for making a person I needed to talk to contact me. Also thanks to Vassago for helping me find a lost item.

9 Likes

Thanks are in order for

Leraje, for always having my back and for setting a meaningful example the other day. I will always owe you.
Bune for not leaving my side even when having all rights to do so.
Orobas for pushing me further in my divination endeavours.
Focalor for constantly reminding me to keep my eyes on something in particular.
Buer for starting to work on my trainwreck of a body.
And weirdly enough Astaroth for making something perfect even better.

11 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion.

This is a Public Appreciation and Gratitude to the Grand Duke Dantalion for helping me with my task and problems. Also I would like to say that he/she appeared to me as a Male and Female at times.

Also I would like to thank the Duke for giving me constant signs in the physical, via dreams and via thoughts and ideas to keep me sane through a difficult time. The Duke has also agreed to work with me on an ongoing basis where I can learn a lot from him/her.

All Hail The Grand Duke Dantalion :heart::heart:

P.S. The Duke is a Rockstar and is super classy, so make sure you offer him GOOD Wine, Nuts (he told me he likes Macadamia Nuts), honey and Oats.

13 Likes

Thor,

Holy crap. You are one hell of a force. I was so dumbfounded when you randomly showed up (yes, I know better now lol). Sorry it took so long to reach back and thank you for being so understanding when I had second thoughts after that (and thank you, Gabriel, for always looking out). You are honourable and true to your word. Your insights and advice are delivered in such a simple and straightforward way and, juxtaposed to your massive and powerful being, your down to earth personality is always a comfort. Thank you for your presence and for offering your guidance on things so close to my heart.

9 Likes

Sitri
Thanks you for gracefully helping in my journey to obtain a aura of pimping lustful power, I now have the keys, thank you!

9 Likes

Hail Mighty Arzel and Titanic Kadriel for all your help and support!!! It’s my honest wish for our relationship to develop further.

5 Likes

THANK YOU ORIAS
He always comes when called and always delivers in a blink of an eye. I’m grateful for your help.

HAIL ORIAS

6 Likes

My heartfelt thanks to Vassago for helping me sign up a difficult-to-convince customer!

6 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!

I asked help to win company awards and did you deliver! First came 3 Finalist awards, 2 months after. Another 2 months and you gave me a Winner! And then another, a week after!

Thank you, My Prince! Lets win more! Keep em coming!

14 Likes

Thank you Beliel,. I was listening to Beliel enn and drawing some sigils related to him , after I went out and found cash on the street. Hail Beliel.

8 Likes

Hail Gadiel, thanks very much for all the help you have given. You have never let me down as your protection is really rock solid. Just keep up the good work!!!

5 Likes

I’m surprised so much to see what Lucifer and Satan did to me this noon
I had a fight with a close friend of mine about something that happened between us which I was found guilt of… Still Lucifer made me guiltless and made my friend also apologized and befriend me again.
Satan have been helping me with other problems when I cried talking to his sigil yesterday night that he should stand up for me as I give him my blood as offering
Hail Lucifer!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Hail Satan!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Many many thanks to Archangel Michael for giving me some much needed guidance and at least one kick in the ass. If you are dealing with self confidence issues, he is your man.

Another thanks to the wonderful Lord Ganesha for always making your presence known and for being good fortune and inspiration every time I speak your name!

12 Likes

Thank you Focalor for the bold and blatant sign. I know you didn’t ask for this thanks, but I feel compelled to do it. You’ve been calling me to you for a few days now and I finally answered the call. I’m glad I did. Thank you for hearing me and listening to me. I look forward to working with you more.

6 Likes

Hey everyone today at 10.37 am IST, i became proud father of a baby girl, so i wanna thank Lucifer as it was a normal delivery and with no complications thank u Lucifer
Hail Lucifer

21 Likes