Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank u🙏

2 Likes

Thank you Bune, Gremory and Vuall. I truly needed that help.:heart:

Thank you Bael. Always.:black_heart:

6 Likes

Just did a couple demonic workings, raising money for my friend to start a business, within a few hours he got $6 without doing anything!

I’m excited to see how this will fully manifest!

4 Likes

thank you dear lucifer for unmasking my enemies the minutes I asked to know who they are.
and for uncover truth about my surroundings and myself even if it was painfull until I finally realized how not to behave or let others behave towards me.

Hail lucifer :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Lady Lilith, for melting the ice around my situation with my son’s father, and helping us clear blockages and come together finally. I cried my eyes out last night, and you listened. I didn’t think there was a chance for any sort of reconciliation, apologies, respect etc. The vibe is different, the energy is different. I feel empowered and in control. I help my composure and my cool, and I thank you for helping to build me up for this.

It’s so true Lilith will help empower the woman that’s abused, harassed, intimidated, menaced, beaten, bullied, and broken down. I’ve been dealing with a very difficult and intense situation and trying my hardest to coparent with someone that is extremely difficult and narcissistic. I felt backed into a corner, but I felt the protection rain down on me, Lilith shined her light on me. Today was a different day, and while I’m taking small steps, I see and feel the blockages being removed. Something finally worked. I can’t wait to continue to work with you.

Thank you Lady Lilith.

Thank you to Duke Dantalion for changing so and so’s attitude towards me. I’m trying to send positivity and keep it light.

Thank you to King Vine for breaking down the defenses of so and so and his gf.

Finally, thank you to King Belial for standing in front of me when I was too weak and broken to mentally fight so and so. Thank you for always being there and fighting for me, fighting with me.

18 Likes

A big huge thanks to King Lucifer! He is the most amazing spirit ever. I am so thankful to have him in my life.

8 Likes

I express my profound gratitude to the ever sublime President Volac. He has worked quietly, unobtrusively and effectively on money issues for me. I proffer public recognition of your “Acts” and I encourage anyone who has money issues of any sort to relate to the mighty President Volac.

7 Likes

Thanks to Earl Andromalius for helping me find something I’d misplaced for work :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’d like to give thanks to the first spirit I have ever evoked. Duke Dantalion helped me to bind the mind of a mechanic with questionable intentions. Avage Ayer Dantalion On Ca

7 Likes

I thank the entities for letting me know this forum where I have the honor and privilege of being able to share my humble experiences or doubts and learn valuable things from real and experienced occultists.
I thank the members of this forum for their sincere help, company and friendship.
I wish one day to be able to repay all the good things you gave me.

Many thanks to everyone. :pray:

7 Likes

THANK YOU ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: Am grateful to you ever so much. Less than 24 hours - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!

5 Likes

Thank you Lelahiah for helping my friend over come the legal action which was being prepared against him. You are such an awesome NAP spirit!

4 Likes

Thanks very much Gadiel for protecting my friend from the court actions which were being prepared against him.

Not to forget Dynamis, thank you for giving power to the words of my friend. All that he said was obeyed even when the police try to resist it. But there was no option but to obey.

4 Likes

Did you call King belial first or King paimon?

1 Like

Hail Gadiel, thank you so much for your help. My sister has just confirmed that truly she and her family are protected. Because, all the problems they used to have is now a thing of the past. You’re truly the Greatest.

3 Likes

I evoked them together; technically, Belial first.

2 Likes

Thank you to Duchess Bune, Lucifuge Rofocale, King Paimon and my money servitor for the unexpected check I received in the mail today.

10 Likes

Hail Zoroel & Sabriel for the healing! It came just in time thank you.

4 Likes

Wanted to give big thank you to Malphas. He helped me to find and hire the right person to help the business grow! If you need somebody to help you out and discover people that can bring strength to your organization he is amazing!

5 Likes