Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you, Asmodeus, always!
I appreciate you minding even minute details.
Today would have been a lot more stressful without your helpful suggestion!

Hail Asmodeus! :black_heart:

3 Likes

AA Michael I thank you mightily for hearing the call!

I thank you for your initiative and eagerness!

3 Likes

Hail Shemyaza! Your Master Key is powerful

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer! for helping me meditate and focus deeper.

4 Likes

Thank you Focalor, for protecting my ass last night :grimacing:

8 Likes

Hail Prince Ipos, its not you, its me. My respect and gratitude even though it didn’t work out. Thank you for at least being one of the few willing to try to teach me.

3 Likes

Thank you Raphael for being so close and for constantly opening my eyes and showing me new opportunities when I don’t know where to go. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Qodesh la Amdusias Melech ha Acharayim!
Thank you Duke Amdusias for helping keep me calm & collected and imbuing me with your confidence and charm, thus helping me nail the interview. I ended up getting the job with a huge pay increase over my current situation although I surely wasn’t the most qualified candidate…just goes to show what good conversation and charm can accomplish! I’d also like to thank you for always strongly manifesting for me during evocation, giving me confidence & a sense of accomplishment. You’ve been extremely generous with your presence as well as graciously helping me with other mundane things I didn’t even ask you for, essentially gifting me, which I couldn’t be more thankful for. You have my utmost respect, gratitude, and devotion Duke Amdusias ❤‍🔥:candle::vampire:t3::crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Thank you to Dantalion and Furcalor! You’ve been wonderful and helpful.
I appreciate your work and checking in with me. Thank you for showing me these lovely sides to your characters and for continuing to work with me.
Furcalor, thank you for showing me your protective and your calm but still rage-y-ness and
Dantalion, thank you for showing me even more of your reach.

5 Likes

Thank you Leraje. Last night was something else.
(Also: thank you again for the flower. I really hope that it completes its blooming cycle before it dies like everything else plant-ish that I touch)

7 Likes

Hail King Belial,

My thanks for coming to my call so quickly. I have great trust and confidence in you regarding my project.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

I am offering this public praise to the spirits that healed my lungs from smoking, but not just that… my lungs feel completely immune to the damages of smoking, I requested this during my first session… and I noticed my lungs don’t burn anymore, I’m not coughing as much or spitting as much anymore, and the usual stuff that came with smoking I had for years just went out the window

The spirits I summoned were;

•Cora Legra- Ruler of the Water Dragons
•Torg Raa- Water healing Dragon
•Marbas
•AA Raphael
•Rantka
•Yeialel
•Vehuiah
•Mahasiah
•Aladiah
•Aset

Ive experienced outstanding results, for enhanced results, breathing in their energy and using breath control can easily materialize their magick into tangible results, and the next morning my lungs were 80%better and now I don’t even feel the negative side effects of smoking anymore.

7 Likes

May I ask how long did it take to see the first results?

5 Likes

I give great praises to Prince Pruflas. You came even though we weren’t introduced. You responded generously to my proposal. I look forward to seeing your work in action.

My respect and gratitude

Mike B

7 Likes

Well, I’ve been on and off smoking for a couple years now and For some reason my lungs became very sensitive and that’s why I quit and after smoking for a bit again my lungs would start burning and getting infections kinda, I would feel sore throats, dark yellow phlegm etc.

It was coming back again and it would usually take a month easily after quitting to clear my lungs almost completely…

So I summoned the spirits, all of them in 2 different rituals, spirit told me a while ago that the breath can bridge the ether into the lower elements through the air element which is breath, so breathing them in and doing breath control for about an hour cleared all the burning away and I asked them to continue the healing in my sleep… and when I woke up my lungs didn’t hurt at all and they felt completely normal, so my second ritual I asked for immunity against the harms of smoking which would be common symptoms I’d see only in myself and no one else, now I don’t have those symptoms anymore and I can smoke with little to no problems

I saw great results in less than 24 hours but that’s probably because I did the ritual wjth breathwork before I slept and they kept healing me in my sleep too so probably in 10 hours and it’s been smooth ever since it’s been around a week and ive been smoking spliffs like 2-3 times a day

4 Likes

This is a very simple message: Dantalion has so much to offer than what it is described here in some post or at least not in depth as it should be.

I could write a whole story about my 7 night pathworking which was enough for me to understand/know a bit about “him” (i have been invoking him a while ago) cause honestly i couldn’t label “him” as a person (gender) cause its quite more than just a spirit. He is more like a link between “you” and your mind, some kind of creator of mental worlds and the one who travels through these “worlds” freely and can manipulate at its own will no matter what it is.

So that’s it. Thank you dantalion to help me understand a bit more about myself and the whole world inside of me and just one last thing: When you ask to get ride of some bad mental behavior just ask him to erase it, don’t be affraid of pointing out even tho it can make you feel bad in the moment. He values the courage and understands why you are suffering and will erase it no matter how bad or strong these thoughts and emotions may seem to you.

7 Likes

After years of practicing on and off, I finally have finally begun to see success in my summoning attempts. I simply lit a red candle and stared into Sitris sigil while chanting his enn. I then told him my request and what I would offer him in return. This post is my offering to him. Just be sure to be very specific in what you request or you will receive it in the most chaotic way possible. This will honestly probably be the last time I work with one of these spirits as I don’t gain much satisfaction from doing so. That being said, Sitri gave me everything I wanted and more, so thank you Sitri!

6 Likes

I love this part of Sitri!

Anyways, congrats on the magick!

5 Likes

Maybe you could start a new thread and detail your experiences with Dantalion in detail and how you did it.

I’ve worked him for a while now and have some fantastic experiences myself.

5 Likes

Thank you King Belial and King Paimon for the fulfilling my urgent request without an Evocation and solely based on my Telepathic request.

I write a detailed account of this amazing experience in my Journal.

As always you delivered quickly and perfectly.

Hail King Paimon
Hail King Belial

:black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes