Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Seere for helping me memorize lecture notes that I needed to memorize in a very short time. (I memorized the note to be memorized in 1 week in 1.5 days :slight_smile: “My friends couldn’t believe it” Thank you to Orias and paimon for allowing the teacher to ask questions from the places I’ve studied I did 5/5 because of you :slight_smile: Note: An update will come after other exams…0

5 Likes

Thank you Duke Forcalor for coming so swiftly today when I needed your help.

Thank you for agreeing to help me with [Redacted] and “eliminating” the cause of it.

Thank you for the Physical Manifestation during my Evocation. That was Badass!!

Thank you for being such a Big Bad OG.

You are truly Mighty, Powerful and never cease to amaze with your abilities.

You have my Gratitude and Respect :black_heart::black_heart:

Thank you Lucifer for guiding me with all of this.
Thank you King Paimon for being a part of this ritual to guide and protect me.

All Hail Duke Forcalor, the Original Punisher and The Terminator

4 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos for helping to answer the question for @caringang – you made the pendulum pull strongly for lessons six and seven.

I have also suggested flashcards and requested @caringang make a public post praising you for the answer sought.

Thank you, and my utmost respect,

Nightside

2 Likes

@caringang has been informed to make a separate post praising Prince Ipos for the help, and will earnestly study using flashcards or other methods so the education will be helpful in the future.

1 Like

How I set it up:
The nature of the question was freshwater fish.
So, at the top of a truncated pyramid, were Major Keys I and XII, as The Magician is attributed to Mercury and The Hanged Man is attributed to Water and Neptune.
Below this were keys VII, XIII and XVIII in order - cancer, scorpio, pisces
Below that in order Page to King od Cups.
Below that, 6,7,8,9,10 of Cups.

What Cups rather than swords? because water.

The pendulum was scanned left to right and right to left over the minors, then right to left. Same results. Strong pull on six and seven.

1 Like

Thank you for mercilessly protecting me and my family from malicious people. Andromalius

3 Likes

i still feel great. i feel safe and calm about this situation. HAIL ASMODEUS

3 Likes

Thank you, Hermes, you magnificent troll, for unblocking that damn thing for me. The last problem is not really our problem.

Best part? I was just working with him in an unrelated thing when I remembered that, shit, that thing was blocked, so I said, yo, bro, can you solve it for me? He nodded and kept working in the task at hand.

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon and King Belial for helping me clear the next step positively in this massive working.

Everyone has been commenting on how “lucky” I am that things are miraculously going my way.

Thank you for all of it, you are both Mighty Mighty Kings and I have the utmost respect and gratitude for your continued assistance and presence in my life.

Thank you for the the Justice and thank you for systematically smashing corrupt and oppressive officials.

Hail King Paimon :black_heart:
Hail King Belial :black_heart:

Thank you Lucifer for hanging around in the background watching over me in my time of need.

3 Likes

Thanks to Shiva and his family Parvati, Ganesha, Kartikeya. Also respect to Shiva’s follower (disciple?) Nandi.

Monday I lit a Candle and gave a small offering to Shiva and his family, Then Tuesday I lit a candle and gave a small offering to Ganesha.

I wasn’t asking for anything just following my gut feeling and honouring with the candle

So Wednesday (Jan 19) I get a call to come in to work so that I’ll be making almost the same amount of $ as before they cut hours (2 em extra shifts).

So thanks to Shiva, Parvati, Ganesha and Kartikeye and respect to shivas Nandi for the extra hours :smiley:

—> * Shiva, Parvati, Ganesha, Kartikeye and Nandi are all on the statue I was thinking of getting.

4 Likes

Thank you, Bune and Buer for assisting me again on someone elses behalf :slight_smile:
Thank you Leraje for letting me cheat my way through one or two exercises while still reaping their fruits :grimacing:
Thank you Orobas for teaching me that Tarot doesn’t have to suck. Thank you Focalor for your counsel. Thank you, Ifrits. Thank you “Ursus Minor”, you’re doing great :exploding_head:

5 Likes

agares,public announcement Thank you for postponing the exam that I couldn’t prepare enough for and an exam that is very difficult to postpone. You saved me time…

Dün gece bune/bime’den acil para istedim. Sabah beklenmedik bir yerden banka hesabıma 300 birim para geldi :hafif_gülümseme:Bime çok hızlısın teşekkür ederim
resim

3 Likes

i want to thanks President Marbas.
I did the spell with the book-magick of angels and demons at last summer(i dont use this system anymore).
Today i learned,my target have the issue i ask for.
Also one day before,for unknown reason i had Marbas name in mind.

3 Likes

THANK YOU ORIAS
THANK YOU SEER

I was gonna fail my 1st school term because I didn’t bother attending PE at all; no doctor wanted to excuse me with a note. Called on Orias and Seer to convince my teacher to let me pass. 15 hours later my dad hands me a written excuse for the whole year from some old friend doc living 40 miles away in a different city. Not at all the route I was expecting them to take but still delivered with lightning speed.

HAIL ORIAS
HAIL SEER

6 Likes

Hail Duke Dantalion

Thank you so much for attending tonight. You amaze me with what you can do. I really look forward to our meeting.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you, Yeyizel and Mivahiah!

I got my wisdom teeth removed a few days ago, and asked for the help of those two angels to speed my recovery and reduce pain. Of course, I’ve been doing all that I can in the material world to assist my recovery too. But I’ve been frankly floored by the results. My dentist commented at how quickly I was recovering and my mother (a trained nurse) noted that she was surprised I wasn’t in more pain.

I discovered these spirits from a book called Angelic Trance Magic - I imagine such books are seen as a little silly around here, but really, I can’t overstate the results. Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for the physical manifestation, physically moving stuff (because I asked) and the crystal clear conversation today.

I feel like i graduated something.

You are way too awesome and powerful and I’m honoured to be guided by you.

All Hail Duke Dantalion :black_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks to Sitri for providing me with a lustful aura needed for a trip with my love interest. You truly delivered spectacular results for me. Thank you again.

5 Likes

Thank you to Kali and Ma’at for resolving a workplace conflict. I asked for help last Monday. My clairaudience failed me but I could definitely feel a presence. Positive movement began 2 days later and by the end of the week looked like things would go in my favor. Because of the weekend and holiday, it took a while to receive final confirmation but I received the final pieces of the puzzle yesterday and today.

Grateful.

:hugs: :hugs::hugs::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Hail Duke Focalor,

Great praise to you for coming and doing curse breaker work.

You have my gratitude and respect and that of “J” as well.

Mike B

6 Likes