Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Firstly

THANK YOU DUKE BATHIN

My visa came in on the date I mentioned and I cannot thank him enough. HAIL DUKE BATHIN - You’re genuinely and truly appreciated and you so cool :heart::pray:t2:

Secondly

My first monthly praise for Marquis Orias

Thank you for agreeing to be a friend and actually reading about you made me realise how it was interconnected and why I chose you as a friend. I am so glad that I took this decision and please know I shall do my best to be a decent friend. A great and amazing spirit - A lot of respect and thankfulness from my side. His powers are truly a positive catalyst in life.

@Mike_Bee - Thank you , for being a friend and for being so helpful in magick and as a human being. Two thumbs up to you dear :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

Hail king Asmoday

May your vengeance be fierce
May your wrath be swift and ceaseless

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

9 Likes

I’ve wanted to thank the spirits for keeping me safe and sound today.
And I’ve also wanted to thank VW for their magnificent brakes. :neutral_face:

14 Likes

Thank you King Paimon, King Belial, Duke Dantalion and Duke Forcalor for hearing my call via telepathy and outside of Evocation for emergency healing of my severely sprained ankle on vacation. My ankle though severely sprained where I wasn’t able to walk, I am now able to walk freely and am mobile in less than 8 hours from my call. I’ve had similar sprains before and i know how bad they can be.

Thank you Dr. Buer for coming to my aid through @Mike_Bee even though we do not have a direct relationship. Thanks Mike for your prompt assistance.

Hail King Paimon
Hail King Belial
Hail Duke Dantalion
Hail Duke Forcalor
Hail Dr. Buer

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

11 Likes

Hail president Buer

Thank you for sensing the urgency of my call and responding quickly. I appreciate your willingness to help my friend.

Hail Lucifer and Prince Orobas and all my Goetic partners in change

Thank you all for helping me to live a life that brings me great joy. I feel especially blessed to be able work with you on behalf of others. Our partnership allows me to live out the magicians wildest dreams. You have my deepest gratitude and respect.

Mike B

12 Likes

Thanksgivings to Ganesha.

I asked for Ganesha to do something for me Tuesday and he delivered on it really really fast. (Same day nearly instantly) :smile:

So thanks and praise to Ganesha as well as to his family Shiva, Parvti, and Kartikeya and respect to his family’s member Nandi as well.

Also thanks for Ganesha and his family for assistance with something today.

Add: honour respect and praise to all the Hindu gods and goddesses as well for their goodness and benevolence.

And thanks to Lucifer for his help with something as today as well :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hail Marquis Leraje,

Thank you for coming and hearing my request and agreeing to work on it. You are a very special spirit to me and I value the friendship we have built.

May your arrows find thier mark!

:bow_and_arrow::dart:

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

10 Likes

Thank you Great Duke Bune Kong Paimon and all other Demons working in my favor. You have renewed a lost hope in me. I have a job now, even if it’s just training without pay, I at least have a job. Thank you so much

7 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for answering my call swiftly and promptly and delivering on my request just as quick, as always.

You have my Respect and Gratitude.

Hail Grand Duke Dantalion :black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Haael, Haamiel, Ademiel, Abael.
Thank you Yeyayel, Yaaliel, Yehohiel, Yatzivael.
Thank you Melahel, Mezachiel, Lelael, Hochegiel.
Thank you Netahel, Numiel, Tativael, Honeniel.
Thank you Yeyizel, Yaretziel, Yegaretziel, Zacariael.
Thank you Anuel, Atetzamiel, Natekiel, Vaetumiel.
Thank you trinity.

5 Likes

Thank you, Prince Orobas and King Bael for the recognition and rewards. It came unexpected, but was very much appreciated.

Thank you to AWAH that so many things are falling into place, in all facets. My menifestations and deepest desires are all unfolding beautifully, one by one.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you, Focalor.
Drown me as often as you’ll have to.

10 Likes

I’d like to thank king Bael the first and prime among 72.

You have brought my son great military honors and a job he loves in the service. His superiors I’ve spoken to speak very well of him. You have done me and my family a solid work King Bael and you have my gratitude and respect.

Thank you Earl Raum.

I really wasn’t in the right place or state of mind for last night’s working but you came on like a champ. Thank you for coming and seeing things through.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

9 Likes

Thank you Shem angels and emissaries lately in the help finding employment and in record synchronicity, dare say miraculous. And there is more on the horizon, I know, and I know it will be seamless in integration. On researching up to the first 31 of you, I can see one or more categories in which we can work together. So, there is that. Thanks.

4 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon for bringing me insight into something that was blocking me from successful rituals. Although it cannot hear him, I felt him guiding my thoughts, and he was incredibly patient, kind, and helpful. He has my sincere gratitude and respect. Looking forward to working with him in the future!

7 Likes

Thank you Leraje. I am living for moments like these and I can not thank you enough.

10 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for coming to me at this low point a few days ago.
Words are insufficient at times but know that I appreciate it :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you to my friends, demons and angels and everyone else, for your help with the car bumping situation earlier.
Thank you also to Raphael, Buer, Marbas, and friends; looking forward to working together more in the future.

6 Likes

Thank you Azazel for showing me how to utilize you for “sin” eating and transforming shame.
Thank you to whoever/whatever has been popping up to teach me about inner portals and both spiritual + mental hygiene via utilization of said portals.

8 Likes

Thanks and praise again to Ganesha. :smiley:

I went home at lunch today and on my lunch I was pray talking to Ganesha and telling him I’d like some more hours at work and the why of it and right after I get back to work after lunch I get asked to take another shift for next week. So again praise honor respect and thanks to Ganesh and his family (Shiva, Parvati, and Kartikeya and Shivas Nandi) as well as to the rest of the Hindi gods and goddesses.

8 Likes