Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Again, thank you , King Vine for always helping me out and improving my capability to work with the 72 Goetic Spirits, were gonna do the next, 72 Kabbalistic Angels . He also told me after my full evocation for him that I should work with Furcas next, which fits. Thank you again king Vine!

1 Like

Thank you Murmur for dealing with the parasites around me and showing the mindset that was making me vulnerable to these beings and how I should be dealing with these situations! I couldn’t figure out how to get them to completely detach but now I know where I was going wrong in my approach.

4 Likes

I would like to give thanks to Lucifuge Rofocale, upon completing my pact of sinistral majesty. Would like to give thanks for the helping hand Lucifuge has given me. I read a lot of times online that Lucifuge is not good for beginners however I have learned differently, if you show respect and ask for his patience there is no reason for Lucifuge to not teach you. I am grateful for the assistance in wealth acquisition but many people do not see that Lucifuge Rofocale possess another treasure, vast Knowledge. My eyes have been set on working on my physic senses and then moving onto my shadow self. I would also like to again give thanks Lucifuge for his patience when I was attempting astral projection, his assistance was greatly helpful however I repeatedly kept becoming overwhelmed with fear, succumbing to this fear and bailing. I will work on building the courage to step into what is unknown to me, because I now see that is the biggest form of imprisonment on my mind is my fear.

Salve Lucifuge Rofocale!

2 Likes

Thank you Seere for helping me.

2 Likes

Thanks to St Expedite for helping a message get through to someone quickly.

1 Like

Thank you Bael. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Dantalion, I am greatly humbled by your presence. Thank you for saying YES for my request on my working. You are so terrifying at first, but I knew, it’s you, still gives me chills. Majestic intelligence!

3 Likes

Thank you Buer. Your mere presence is healing. I’m grateful to learn from you.

3 Likes

Thank you Gremory! Your presence is comforting and you give solutions to challenging situations

“An Tasa Shi Gremory On Ca”

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon :pray:

1 Like

Thanks to my Matron for finally establishing tangible contact with a friend who had been seeking her nearly 8 months without success.

Ave Lilith.

4 Likes

Thank YOU!
Azazel
Sastan
Etli’osh
BARASHAKUSHU
Kinma
Akatesh
Ant’harratu
Mephistopheles

1 Like

This is a success story that I would like to share to everyone and honor the mighty Cimeries, one who illuminates and clears out your blockages.

I did a working with him, using the ritual 2 on Demons of Magick book. Followed the instructions all throughout and then , once I got a successful contact with him, I asked him to clear out the blockages that are hindering my friend from doing her artworks. I got the name and the date of birth of the person that needs to have help with her blockages. Spoke the request loud and then, we sealed the deal and told the person I did the ritual for what is going to happen. Right after the ritual, she nearly forgot that I did a ritual for her, like she had amnesia until I told her that the ritual is done. She was breaking down the time according to her while I was doing the ritual work for her. Fast forward, one and a half week later, she did get a big break on her art career, she had an interview on a local television network, art exhibits here and there and she is invited to all sorts of places that are connected to her passion and art. Back then she has told me also that she could not even appreciate her own work. Now look at her, she is now more happier than ever on her art. Thank you Cimeries for helping her out, we will take care of the promises that we made on our deal. THANK YOU AND HAIL CIMERIES. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO WORK WITH HIM TO CLEAR OUT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BLOCKS!

6 Likes

Thank you again Bael for helping me constantly.

1 Like

Dantalion, I thank you for helping us out. The request has successfully unfolded! To he exact, I have asked 2 named people to have their minds changed in regard for their thinking to each other in a love context. The guy always messes up with the girls pece of mind and we have found out that the guy has lots of trauma and shit, the girl as well. So I have petitioned Dantalion using Ritual 2 of DOM book, he made his presence known by giving me such a cold, terrifying presence at first and a bout of nausea then we talked. I had a parchment paper with the names of the concerned people written in golden ink. Asked Dantalion to do what needs to be done with them to have their relationship repaired. One and a half week later, I have chatted the girl whom I have offered the working, she has helped me a lot so it’s my way of paying her back, like a little brother, I have asked her that what’s going on with them. She has told me all good things like the guy now leaves detailed messages to her when he is going out on a gig ( they’re LDR), guy now controls his anger bouts and thinks of the consequences if they fight (usually, guy has a short temper, lol) now, they talk hours til one falls asleep ( the guy was kinda hot and cold on chats). Mind to tell you guys that they have a 5 year relationship going on and they got a life planned out, and I thank you Dantalion for repairing the relationship. As promised to you Dantalion, this is the tribute that we agreed and to encourage people to seek you if they like positive mental influence.

Avage ayer Dantalion on ca.

HAIL DANTALION!!! ONE WHO RULES EMOTIONS AND BENDS MINDS TO THE CASTER’S WILL!!!

2 Likes

ALL HAIL ARAKISON!!!

I was amazed how fast he works! I summoned him 2 days ago using the LHD method to make the blood pressure of my mother who had 180/90 return to normal. Lo and behold, her blood pressure returned to normal and is now 120/80!!! Note that she has been having 180 to 140 systolic for weeks even on medication so I know it was because of magick and Arakison.

I highly recommend you to work with Arakison for health-related issues!!

2 Likes

Yes Arakison is AMAZING!!

1 Like

I got my ass kicked… hard! A bunch of stuff backfiring and a whole lot of mirroring my mistakes manifesting in people around me and other signs that I was being a bit of dipshit about my occult practices.

Hecate, Lucifer and Belial!
Hail the witchgod triad!

Hail the hidden fourth!

Message received, no more ADDing my way through this already crooked path. No more half finished projects and works and starting 30 new ones. No more rabbit holes and wasting precious energy and time into systems I am never going to master anyway. This is one of my public anouncements and accountabilities. A return to The Old Ways is what this incarnation is meant for. In Your Name! My devotion is yours!

2 Likes

Nice! I will work with Liriol to bind an enemy. Do you know if he can also exile someone?

1 Like

Here to thank the following

1.King Asmoday
2. Lord Lucifer
3. Lord Belial
4. Chenor
5. Other energies

Thank you for hearing my prayer and helping me out with my pet situation. I am beyond grateful.

Also - Thank you @A_Pariah and @Angelb1083 for your support and help and the positive energies you’ve sent to my pet. I am never gonna forget it.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes