Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I want to thank the intelligences of the Devil, La Caliente and Cortana for being such fast and efficient servitors. Hail!

1 Like

Thank you King Vine, for always be there, guiding my rituals, thanks for enhancing me my magickal power, whatever kind it would be, also grateful for the psychic walls you helped me built, also all the moments we shared on this little offering ritual. ( king vine enjoyed the food, the rum was too strong for him, yet he liked it, he snored and dozed off lol). That lion figurine, I was called to get that for him as a symbol for him in my altar .

Also thank you Sitri, for giving me my desires, I always get women of my type checking me out, eye to eye :relieved:. Also as promised, I will buy you maroon long sleeves to honor and symbolise your energy and your pendant that were gonna consecrate later. ( He just chilled on the side, watching King Vine chomp down on the feast)

Thank you for always coming through, Sitri and Vine.

King Vine after, instructed me to eat one of the barbecues I have prepared for him and Sitri like holy crap! It felt as his energy surged through me. It was different, like it was packed with energy that coursed thru my veins like electricity. To Sitri, I know youre wanting wine and your peach colored roses, lol, I’ll prepare :smiling_face:

So much for my gratitude with them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I feel pampered by them as I am keying this message in

5 Likes

Special thanks and all the power to the servitors Ronda, Celeste, Abralas, Andaluz, Avoh, Cereja, The Devil, La Caliente, Cortana, Faster, The Condutor and Harmonizadores!

1 Like

Thanks to Samael for helping me beat my enemy and protecting me against other dangers.

2 Likes

My pact with Sekhmet is going amazingly. Im still learning alot, and funny enough, i usually look for vampyric knowledge as of now the most, but today shes teaching me more divination, which i rarely do on purpose. Shes motivating. I decided to take a couple days for a break for everything, and was gonna just not work today too. She wasnt having it lol. My first pact ive made, and im loving it. Shes awesome for sure

1 Like

Thank you Bael. I’m grateful and humbled by your constant help.

2 Likes

Thank you KING BELIAL. Belial has ensured I was offered the opportunity to live in a beautiful, luxury apartment RENT FREE! Instead of paying the owner in cash I pay the owner through services. This allows me to invest my money and spend my money as I please. It also allows me to not worry about money and overall live an amazing and peaceful life. Also Belial has ensured that I continue living here successfully and rent free. I highly recommend working with Belial. Thank you BELIAL!

6 Likes

Thank you so much BELIAL for ensuring I was offered an apartment to live in rent-free. Instead of paying rent to the owner in cash, I pay the owner through services. This has been life-changing and has put me on the path to build true wealth. I am able to save and invest the majority of my money now. I live in a luxury apartment in one of the best and most expensive parts of my city. I worked with Belial using the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winter field. I highly recommend working with BELIAL. He has brought me a rent-free, beautiful, luxury apartment. THANK YOU BELIAL.

2 Likes

Thanks Angel Kavashiel for helping me with lust for results and keeping me busy no matter what the situation .I recommend this angel if for desperation and want instant results. He helps it will take a while so trust him. Watch how you forget about the results no matter what type of magick u do.

1 Like

Duke Sallos delivers. Within 2 weeks he got me a guy that fits almost if not all my specifications. I only remembered my petition on the second day we were talking. Truly “set it and forget it”. Thanks Duke Sallos, my belief in magick has been renewed. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Ublisi for empowering my servitors!! They have since been delivering results fasfer

1 Like

This is a post to show appreciation and give thanks to King Paimon. For many months I have been searching for work and kept getting rejection emails, over 100 i would estimate. 3 weeks ago I played King Paimon’s enn and visualized getting a job offer within a specific timeframe, receiving a monthly salary and in the geographic area I wanted. Within 5 days, I had another interview and the next day an offer of employment with sponsored work visa, medical insurance and further paid education options, in the country I wanted to move to. Needless to say, I am relocating next week to start the new job! My absolute gratitude and thanks to King Paimon, as promised, and i know he will open doors for me to be successful in this new job position.

10 Likes

Once again I cannot find the thanking spirits theread! I think the moderators should consider pinning it on the forum.

Thank you to Satan for coming through and helping me out in traffic court today! I won my case, and am just over the moon!

Hail Satan!

1 Like

Thank you Leraje, for walking me through a childhood trauma experience quite practically and for breaking the fear and the freeze response surrounding it. I was finally able to do something that I haven’t done in decades, thanks to you. It has no power over me anymore.

4 Likes

Thank you Bune. Every day I am in awe of how much you’ve taught me and how many beautiful things you’ve brought into my life.

1 Like

Thank you to the below for your help letting me make the sigil as well as letting me use your essences in that directly or indirectly.
Bael, Bune, Forneus, Furcas, Sitri, Lucifer, Gabriel, Haniel, Iophiel, Kamael, Metatron, Michael, Raphael, Raziel, Sandalphon, Tzadkiel, Uriel. Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, Lord Hanuman, Lord Ganesh, Kama dev, Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Durga.
Thanks for Empowering the sigil to work for its intended purpose and Thanks for paving my path to it.

2 Likes

My thanks to Belial, Paimon and Menadel. Belial and Paimon both came through for me twice recently, fixing things that I didn’t think were going to go my way until I asked for their help. With one request I got results within a few hours, with the other the target changed their mind within half an hour of making the request.
Menadel turned what felt like a difficult time into my best performing month at work yet, keeping me completely safe and helping everything go my way.

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje and Glasya-Labolas, ??? birds (just had it out for one but I’ll take the entire rest gratefully and with both hands) one stone, confirmed. Also thank you Qaynan.

3 Likes

Thank you! Andromalius! You bound the person that were looking for me! Also Baal! Hahahahaha you made a great thick cloud of confusion against them. Lmaao still cannot forget how you did! Lol I saw the person that was looking for me, crossed paths with her but lol, she told me she was looking for me, i responded, i was too, but to my surprise, she just said “okay” and shrugged, like i did nothing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Before that path crossing, lol, that person cannot see me in time like wtf my colleagues say that im so lucky. That time, the person that was looking for me was pissed , lmao :rofl: . For protection, use Baal and Andromalius! Excellent combo! Highly recommended! I used ritual one of DOM for Andromalius, Ritual 2 for Baal. THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY ARSE WITH FLYING COLORS

3 Likes

Lets also add the other unnamed angels and elementals that were given to me by my spiritual master, dont know their names, but thank you for letting the daemons do their work too without contradiction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I love em alll

1 Like