Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you, Agares, for your powerful influence in making someone who had turned away from me think warmly of me once again. I am grateful for your assistance in rekindling a bond that was lost.

Thank you, Demon Paimon, for your guidance and assistance in the successful ritual to influence and control the mind of the target about paying my taxes.

Thank you as always, FORAS , for your powerful presence and assistance in compelling one who has lost interest in me to be fascinated by me once more.

Thank you, Andras, for your guidance and assistance in the successful ritual to create discord and loathe between the two named individuals. Your energy and power were instrumental in making the ritual effective, and I am grateful for your presence. The fact that my target told me they fought on the same day of the ritual is proof of your influence.

Thanks to Amon, the demon of reconciliation, for helping my friends reconcile. They were both stubborn, but now they’ve made amends.

5 Likes

Thank you mother Lilith for your protection and love you are showing to me every day.
Thank you Aphrodite, Hecate and Dantalion for helping me in a love ritual for someone closed and stubborn to me. Hope it will manifest soon
Thank you King Paimon for all of your help & guidance to my career.

Hail Kings & Queens of the night!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, Belial!! You are amazing!

Thank you, Ganesha! Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

I will take your success with Agares to go work with him with the same matter that you have resolve. Congratulations on your success with him!

1 Like

I want to thank Shalicu, Malkah Tarshishim be-od Ruah Sheharim, Shad bar-Shimath ha-Sharthathan, and Egibiel for guiding my friend to win her audition and land a major label recording contract.

She’s hard at work now and her debut album will be out soon. Her fanbase absolutely loves her and i’m very happy with the way things turned out for her.

Again thank you for your help itno Yah Elohim.

1 Like

Massive thank you to Gagarin from Lucifer and the Hidden Demons.

Gagarin helped me to get an apartment application approved in well under 24 hours.

Thank you Gagarin. Bless you.

2 Likes

Thank your coming with my latest work, Vine. I really felt your presence and thank you for clearing me with all the magickal blockages I have. Thank you also for saying that I am brave enough to work with other Daemons, as what you have said. My praises and gratitude towards you, King Vine. Hail!

2 Likes

Heartfelt thanks to Santisima Muerte for your blessings, and for answering my request so quickly when I was desperate! I really appreciate it. She is an awesome spirit who has helped me very much and particularly this time when I was feeling desperate about a particular situation! Thank you so much.Leaving public praise and acknowledgement as promised.

1 Like

Gagarin is awesome! I’ve done that ritual to get the best deal when buying or selling, many times and it always works so great!

2 Likes

Thanks also again to St Jude and St Expedite for their continued help in many areas of my life that have been difficult but have now improved.

And finally thanks once more to Menadel, Stolus and the attending angels, for getting someone to establish contact with me.

1 Like

Once again ! Thank you Lucifer!
I went on a very expensive holiday relying on the fact that my airbnb will recover the money , but after coming back it was very quiet and I was panicking, ask Lucifer for help and got someone booked for 6 weeks :blush:
Lucifer is truly a blessing !

2 Likes

HAIL! Lucifer!
For shaping and teaching me to be a worthy bearer of your Light!
For overseeing the whole of my evolution!

HAIL! Abaddon!
For helping me destroying and killing the parts of me that will not serve my growth!

HAIL! Set!
For teaching me how to keep the Black Flame alive and burning like a furnace!

HAIL! Samael!
For “killing” me and helping me be reborn more in line with my true self. HAIL! The Wild Hunt!

HAIL! Sorath!
For your guidance, your power and force in shaping me as an anti-Christ!
Never will I be able to be the lamb!

HAIL! Thagirion! HAIL! Belphegor! HAIL! The Black Sun!

3 Likes

Thank you for the help getting some extra cash, Bune, I love yhe way you work. I know it is your way of handing out what is needed for my wish to you. Thank you in advance. I love you Bune and will always honor you by wearing my purple long sleeves every Friday as you have instructed me

2 Likes

St. Expedite and Salas’ash have come thru for me. I called on St. Expedite on Friday. Then I called on Salas’ash this afternoon. Money just came thru. I am so relieved!

2 Likes

I’m happy for your success, how do you communicate with St. Expedite???

1 Like

Thank you! I used the prayer another member posted:

A prayer for St.Expedite to manifest money quickly💵

This prayer is to be said until your request granted:
Saint Expedite you lay in rest.I come to you that this wish be granted. (State your wish).
St.Expedite now what I ask of you,
St.Expedite now what I want of you,this very second,don’t waste another day,grant me what I ask have asked for.I know your power,I know you because of your work.I know you can help me.Do this for me,I will spread your name with love and honor so that will be invoked again and again.Expedite this wish with speed,love,honor and goddess ,
Glory to you St.Expedite!

As offering I suggest,red candle,a glass of water and cakes.

This was posted by Princessofdarkness.

(I was having a little trouble posting this as a link)

Anyway, I bought a novena candle, set a glass of water and a picture of St. Expedite. I said the prayer everyday. The money came just in time.

I actually forgot about the cakes but I will offer now that my request has been answered.

2 Likes

I would like to publicly acknowledge and thank President Marbas for helping me get relief from a physical aliment that is currently causing me problems. He has given me the tools to ease the pain and been a great help.

5 Likes

I am thankful for Beleth and all of her Field marshals alongside their legions for I done a full Life renovation in such a short time.

I got the money I need for university.

I got the crown position on my business and due the nature of my work (electrician) you cannot find masters and experienced electricians that are willing to work for you, but I did.

I became charming and a people magnet, people give me free things all the time but that’s just character for indeed became a blissful upbringing person who always seeks the good potential and brings to the surface. Somebody who serves others.

Maturity and stability, freedom from flactuations. I became consistent and everything I need to get to the next level in life.

And also became good in the thing that back then destroyed me: maths.

And much more…

I owe a litany towards king Beleth.

10 Likes

I would like to give a big thanks to King Paimon, Duke Vapula, and Marquis Andrealphus. Finals were coming up and I honestly felt so hopeless. I petitioned all 3 and I became so focused, retained information better, and got As on all of my finals. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Even though it was never asked of me to do this, I want to give a big thank you to my muse Lord Apollo. Ever since I started working with him I feel as though I have improved quite a bit in my singing abilities, and he is always very positive and supportive of different song ideas and such and helps me out here and there while writing them.

3 Likes