Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

A very humble thank you to my servitors for carrying out their tasks and showing me their power. I am beyond grateful for the help. These past few weeks have been so mind-blowing & the results I’m seeing are unbelievable. Thank you for looking out for me when I need you…

5 Likes

A sincere thank you to Prince Orobas, Prince Ipos, and President Foras, and Knight Furcas; I thank you all as well as Prince Gaap.

Prince Ipos, thank you for letting me know you all exist and care about us and our growth. Thank you for your wise advice.

Prince Orobas, thank you for tolerating my childish ways and sticking with me.

President Foras, thank you – I will look into stones and herbs, I know there are quite a few natural treasures to be found.

Knight Furcas, thank you for helping me with my clairvoyance and clairausidence, psychic powers.

Hail President Foras.
Hail Knight Furcas.
Hail Prince Ipos.
Hail Prince Orobas.

Hail to all 144 spirits (and their armies and legions).

And a big shoutout to @Mike_Bee and @Kindraathe for passing me much needed messages, and to the entire BALG community. I am sorry for offending others, but I am a bit of a mess atm. Nothing personal was meant to offend anyone. At certain times I should bind my hands and disconnect from electronics. Much healthier for us all I think.

7 Likes

Tasa fubin Andromalius on ca. I want to give great thanks to the honorable and powerful Andromalius for sending an enemy of mine 6 feet under for stealing a large sum of money from me, leaving me 6 months without transportation. I highly recommend Andromalius to handle any deception or dishonorable activity being taken against you. He works scary fast, in my experience.

Hail Andromalius!

6 Likes

Thanks to Leraje and Bune and Orobas and Focalor and Buer (and probably Astaroth) for everything. This year was a wild ride with surprising benefits. Also thanks to the influences that I’m not naming for several reasons; your work is appreciated as well.

9 Likes

Thank you A.A Kamael for giving me your powers♥️
I recommend everyone to approach him and work with this great Angel :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you president Marbas for your healing work. You bring me great relief and comfort to those afflicted.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Many many thanks Yeyilel Yroshiel Yitzuvael Lagviel and Amy for removing a bothersome person from my life after just 2 or 3 days, that was the first time that I worked with these 5 spirits.

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
6 Likes

Gratitude and appreciation to AA Metatron, for connecting me to the Angel current, and to AA Haniel, for their wisdom concerning matters of the heart.

4 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer for just working in the background and helping me with so many things. Public praise to my spirit dolls (Witch doc, Sarafina, Ms. Thinner, Lucky Luciano, and Dark lady’s guardian doll) for all
the recent support. Many thanks to spirit Phaleg for helping me with the pain on the right side of my head due to terrible stress and lack of rest.

2 Likes

It’s been a minute- but I got good one for ya!
@Verdo-

Move this to your “Success Stories” thread if you want-

Ha!
A little context here: I had some pretty nasty credit card debt 4 years ago.

Soooo, in 2017- because of the card debt, I asked someone (a family member) to borrow 42K. Yes- 42 thousand dollars. He said yeah- charged me interest and we set up a payment plan. I’ve used automatic transfer for the last 3.5 years and paid him roughly 1/2 back so far. The payment plan had 3 more years to it.

Me and him have a great relationship- he’s just a stickler when it comes to money- can’t blame him.

I was at his house this past Thanksgiving…there was like 14 people there.

To tell you the truth, I had all but forgotten the debt due to the automatic debit payments. It just comes out every month. I have paid 25k and had 25k to go.

I’ve been a little up against it w/ money lately. While at Thanksgiving dinner, the thought came to me to work some magick.

I ducked into the bathroom, locked the door, and pulled up Lucifer and the Hidden Demons on my phone and started looking for the ritual to make someone bestow gifts on me.

I was in this mansion around these people banking serious $$$. I was thinking along the lines of a cash gift/ something that might save me money at a later date, etc… from someone, anyone really- etc…but I put absolutely NO limits or demands on how the gift would show up, nor did I put any limitations on how much.

I have read many times from some bad-ass magicians to not handicap demons with too many specifics.

I did the ritual while in the bathroom- sitting on the toilet- 13 others in the next room eating turkey and bragging about their Teslas :roll_eyes:: I first summoned Lucifer, then Asmodi, then Maggid. Next, I made my request- “I ask that you encourage someone to bestow a great gift on me.”

I had no visions- no indications that the request had even been heard, much less fulfilled.

I have thought about it a few times since- but for some reason- I’ve been unusually patient…almost quietly confident- dare I say.

Today, December 5th (exactly 10 days after the request) – the relative who’s house we were visiting and to whom I owed the money called and completely absolved me of the remaining 25k! He said I had done a phenomenal job paying it back thus far- and he’d like to let me off on the rest.

That’s roughly $717 per month for the next 3 years- close to 25k!

This dude is NOTORIOUS for being tight w/ his money. He is not the type of person to let anyone- even me- out of debt. Anyone.

This is significant for another much bigger reason: I have cast a fuck ton of rituals out of that book w/in the last month.

That’s the second that has popped w/in the last 2 weeks- the other you can read about in my journal.

This approach works for me. It’s not dramatic, and there are no bells and whistles. Just results.

One last thing- Lucifer is said to manipulate time. I’m starting to get this now. Lucifer brought the result - the same result that would have occurred in 3 years had I kept paying- to fruition today- 10 days later

Lucifer, Asmodi, and Maggid saved me 3 years of nagging stress and 25k.

Well done fellas!

24 Likes

Hail great Duke Sallos, The love I have desired to manifest in a very special lady is starting to blossom in the most unexpected of ways, you have given me opportunities to shine and highlight my best qualities for her and all without violating her free will. Thank you!

4 Likes

is Leraje your patron? you seem to work with him a lot

2 Likes

Yes, I would call it like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since your profile is private, I cannot see the details in your mind. Can you share your experiences with strong marqui leraje in a suitable time? What features does it have that are not written on the Internet?

Hey fam. I have done so a bit already and you’ll be able to access the topics connected to it as soon as you hit Regular status at some point :slight_smile: Thank you for your interest.

3 Likes

Thank you to the mighty King Paimon for fulfilling the request I asked you for just two days ago. It’s been a long time coming and I’m excited to see how things will unfold in a few weeks.

6 Likes

Thank you King Asmoday for attending my ceremony, I’m grateful for your assistance.

Much Respect

Mike B

7 Likes

I’d like to say thank you to King Paimon for helping me get a new job that is soooo much better than my old one (4 minutes away from where I live, pays more, and much simpler) and for working with my on my clairaudience. You’ve been patient with me and I appreciate it. Thank you King Paimon.

Hail King Paimon!

7 Likes

THANK YOU BAEL AND ANDROMALIUS

There was someone who wanted to beat my ass. Common friend told me that he was gonna do a driveby on me with 3 of his friends and beat me up in an alleyway. I called on Bael to make him lose interest in me and “hide” me & asked Andromalius to protect me and fill him with burning fear at the thought of doing me any harm.

He suddenly had a change of heart and is no longer interested in anything that has to do with me.

HAIL BAEL
HAIL ANDROMALIUS

5 Likes

I am here to thank the mighty and powerful Goetia spirit, BELIAL. THANK YOU BELIAL! HAIL BELIAL! Belial gave me the tremendous opportunity to live in an expensive apartment, rent free. Instead of paying the owner with cash, I perform services for the owner and his business. Therefore, I am able to use my cash to build my business and not worry about making rent, therefore I AM LIVING MY TRUE WILL AND LIVING MY IDEAL LIFE THANKS TO BELIAL.Also he has made sure I continue living here successfully. I highly suggest working with Belial. He is amazing especially for money and power matters. So, thank you Belial!!!

5 Likes