Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you, Zagan!!

For such an amazing idea and project! I don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself.

I’m so lucky to have you and all the others as my team. I don’t know why it took getting covid and fighting like hell to live to finally wake up and see what’s been there all along. My Demons are my team, my ride or dies, the ones that are always there for me and never leave my side. When it’s all on the line the ones I can count on are you. So, now I know who my team is and I know what I’m fighting for! You guys are the best!

And Zagan, thank you so much for helping me to see this. Making that call to all the demons helped me see what I needed to see. And I’m thankful you did that!!

I’m ready for war.

Wolf pack 4 life

Rise of the Lycans

4 Likes

Thank you all spirits! Thank you all entities! Gorgeous update I just got. She judged me for that and now her ass is in the same situation with even fewer resources than I had. May that mortgage crash and burn like the Challenger did in the 80s. Id have a toast to that!

And thank you Lord Satan for “speaking” for me! I’ve been meditating on that everyday, and I was impervious to the bullshit. I don’t care how many times they tell me otherwise, I will not budge from the decision that I’ve already made. I held steadfast today and I got my way, lol.

6 Likes

I am so grateful to you Andromalius and have the deepest respect for you help.

4 Likes

Thank you Lord Hades. He is feeling better and thank you for the medicine. You’re amazing :purple_heart:

3 Likes

i want to thank Prince Orobas.always there to help me.
Thanks to Duke Astaroth for coming to confirm my request.
Thanks also Lucifer.He denied what i ask but the answer was very gentle and fast!

3 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune for your help and for hearing my request for one more time. You are so generous and great.

5 Likes

May I ask how she helped you?

Thank you great Prince Ipos for the channeling session. You are truly a powerful and amazing spirit. I look forward to our next meeting.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

She is hearing my requests and helping me with my money issues.

It is the spirit I feel more connected with. She is great.

1 Like

Hail Marquis Leraje

You have my gratitude for volunteering to go into the fight. Mighty Marquis, I ask that you fill them with venom, kill all thier joy.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

9 Likes

Thankyou Duchess Bune for answering my request .

4 Likes

Thankyou King Paimon !!

We still have a long way to go !! cheers for all the work we did today !!

4 Likes

Hail Great King Bael, righteous ruler…

Render your judgment and bring swift retribution to the wicked as I’ve asked.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

6 Likes

Hail President/King Marbas for his aid in healing someones mole.

Hail Lucifer for attending to someone seeking his guidance, whom I invoked for the person, and hail Lucifer for also aiding in my tarot draws.

Hail Duchess Bune and Duchess Gremory for their aid. Much appreciated.

Hail President Foras, and Knight Furcas for aiding me in psychic abilities, particularly through natural and holistic plants and stones; as well as generally helping to open senses.

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon, King Belial and Duke Dantalion for yesterday.

Things are coming along nicely for the stuff you’re helping me with.

Thank you for the action against corrupt officials in power, who are misusing their offices.

I look forward to your continued support and our continued relationship.

You guys are the real OGs.

Hail King Paimon
Hail King Belial
Hail Duke Dantalion

4 Likes

Hail Marbas! President Marbas is very powerful in healing and especially in healthy weight loss. He delivered fast results! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you AA Michael for the glorious benevelont protection! You keep me safe, strong and bright! May all malevolent and malicious ill will sent my way strike back to sender, without prejudice to me and my loved ones.

Thank you, AA Metatron for raining abundance down my friend!

Thank you, Goddess Astarte for all the surprising delightful things! The guidance and healing!

Thank you, King Bael and Prince Orobas for all the awards and successes!

Thank you, beings of abundance for the endless rainfall of money!

Thank you, beings of love and harmony for all the love and joy and happiness you surround me with.

Thank you, beings of friendship, for selfless constants who truly love, care and stay.

And to AWAH, you all rock! Isnt it just wonderful!

5 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for standing up for my baby and keeping her protected.

Thank you to all of my servitors for continuing to carry out their tasks, things are coming along just fine.

6 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion, for granting my request on behalf of a brother. 5 months in for the 6 month timeline and the unexpected announcement came! Director it is!

Formal thank yous will be done soonest.

Hail Duke Dantalion!
Hail Prince Orobas who led the dream team.

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje for keeping me company during whatever this shit was :fox_face:

3 Likes