Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

My thanks are as follows:

Glasya-Labolas, Andras, Raum, Flauros and Dra’talon - scratch one name off the long list, with another on their way out, looking forward to many more to join them shortly. My thanks for this, it’s good to see people get what they deserve.

Marbas, Raphael and Buer - my heartfelt thanks for every instance of healing you’ve provided to me and my family. I’m still amazed at how quickly you’ll help me get over illness when it strikes others down for so much longer.

Menadel - thanks for watching over me at work, it seems a small thing but helping the day go better has a massive impact on me.

Amon - I can see your influence when I’ve asked for your help, it’s noticeable when looking back and seeing how things have gone in some important areas.

Orias - thank you for my gains and my progress in my chosen area of interest, I feel like I’ve been guided and led to so many sources of info that have really changed my approach for the better. I’m very grateful of the advice I received to work with you so long ago, it’s been of great benefit to me.

3 Likes

Marbas and the Shems worked great for my Mother this last week. Everyone is surprised how fast she is recovering. I am not surprised. Thank you Marbas.

3 Likes

Thank you Gremory for your immediate help and bringing me much needed peace of mind.

4 Likes

Thanx to all the spirits that’s got my back. Protecting me on my journey through life, manifesting at the right times… Lastly this gift i was given 15 minutes ago… This is too on the nose :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Bune for the guidance and instruction.

2 Likes

Sigil work… used the sigil from VK Jehannum’s website

2 Likes

Thank you Arom, ancient patron saint of just contract work :sob: After weeks of “no U”-ping pong with official authorities over a plain wrong tax assessment I was FINALLY able to get someone to actually talk to me and to get to the same conclusion as me: that I owe these people nothing whatsoever :sob:
I am so grateful over not having to take things to court, thank you so much :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you spirit Orabas!

2 Likes

Welcome @soror It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

intro3

2 Likes

Many thanks to Etliosh and Esthalistu for your great support and willingness to help! You are amazing!

2 Likes

This public praise goes to Beelzebub!

I performed LHD a couple of months ago to increase my charisma and make me appear more attractive just because it feels good. Although I would usually have girls crushing on me ever since, this time is way different. More women are being attracted to me, and these are beautiful women of my type. Suddenly, I am a hearthrob in the workplace. I also notice how my skin has a youthful glow, and how I stand out from the rest in a group picture.

I definitely recommend working with Beelzebub with anything related to beauty and glamour. It is also worth noting that you should make a mundane effort in taking care of yourself.

6 Likes

Just today, I received a huge amount of money which is enough to cover my missed mortgage payments. And suddenly, I remember doing a ritual from LHD for Diopes to help me pay my mortgage and rent. I kept up with my rent payments, and now I have money to pay my mortgage. A day before yesterday when Diopes name just popped into my head, now I know why. He is making himself and his powers known. If anyone here is struggling and needs money for a specific purpose, call on Diopes. He is amazingly powerful. He delivers, and he delivers fast!! Hail Diopes! Also, LHD offers a very simple pathworking but man, it is giving RESULTS!!

5 Likes

My thanks to King Paimon for carrying out a request quickly and successfully, it’s had a great positive impact on me and what I need to do.

2 Likes

Thank you Bael. Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations…or just ask Bael for help.

2 Likes

Thank you to Prince Seere.

3 Likes

Many thanks to the demon Iromenis from Lucifer & the Hidden Demons! I did the ritual for an increase in luck when gambling. I was playing in a card game tournament with friends over Easter for a small amount of money and I won the majority of the time! Worked great!

4 Likes

This is my first time publically thanking a spirit after a successful ritual and return on my request.

Thank you to Prince Vassago for finding the lost document I requested in 2022. It might have taken a while but you delivered beautifully by making it be someone else’s job to search for it and for costing me nothing!

Praise be to Vassago.

5 Likes

Good to hear the success you are having! This is probably my favourite book and it’s the one I’ve had most results from. I’m very grateful to Lucifer and his demons for all the help they have given me over the last few years.

2 Likes

Thank you, PAIMON for the assistance you have provided in guiding and manipulating the minds of my target,\ to gave me a part-time job.

I also want to apologize for my previous complaint and petty request the last time. I realize now that my behavior was disrespectful and selfish. I’m sorry King Paimon

Thank you, RAUM for using your influence to cause my target to be mistrusted and loathed by their friends, colleagues, and third parties lovers. the target literally told me that everybody is avoiding.

5 Likes

Did I do something wrong?

1 Like