Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

It’s been hard lately, but thank you, King Belial…You’ve been so patient while I’m learning to process, and let go. Thank you. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Cernunnos for appearing at the first summoning and fulfilling my request. Thank you Eshtalishtu for everything you do for me.

Thank you Nitika, and Valac (and any other spirits who are helping me) I earned enough money in a very quick and timely manner to sign up for the class I wanted! It’s great to see magick working!

2 Likes

A heartfelt thank you to:
al-Uzza, Hubal, Nasr, 'Athtar and Zuhal. Your presence in my life and workings lately means a lot to me.

Thank you, Leraje. For everything.

3 Likes

Thank you so much BELIAL for ensuring I was offered an apartment to live in rent-free. Instead of paying rent to the owner in cash, I pay the owner through services. This has been life-changing and has put me on the path to build true wealth, and I am able to save my money. I live in a luxury apartment in one of the best and most expensive parts of my city. I worked with Belial using this using the book demons of magick by Gordon Winter field. I recommend working with BELIAL. He has brought me a rent-free, beautiful, luxury apartment. Also THANK YOU BELIAL for making sure that I continue living here rent-free successfully. I LOVE MY APARTMENT. THANK YOU BELIAL.

11 Likes

Bune/Bime helped me out with a HUGE Money problem! He got me a new Job as well as showing me new path to earn much more!!! I cannot thank the great Duke enough!

His energy is irresistible! His power is extraordinary!! His blessings are divine!!!

Thank you, Great Bune! Thank you Great BIME! HAIL BUNE!!! HAIL BIME!!!

5 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Grand Marquis Cimeries, thank you for annihilating my fear of social judgment. You work so darn quickly!

2 Likes

Thank you dear servitor Fallon for bringing me money fast,removing financial blockages and removing negativity! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you my patron King Belial and mighty King Ala’ta’zol for your protection,for developing my astral senses on higher level,solving problem with my shadow and removing my weakness! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks once more Holy Santisima Muerte for giving me the sign I asked for that you are working to help my situation. I appreciate your help and intervention.

2 Likes

“NABERIUS”
Thank You!! Naberius for the
(DOM) “To give you the power to be seen in a good light when your reputation has been damaged.”

= I wasn’t good at my job. And everyone knows it. After this ritual everyone wants me to be around.

“GREMORI”
Thank You!! Gremori for the
(DOM) “To obtain gifts, money or valuables, without seeking them.”

= I tried this ritual to see how it works. The next day my co-worker bought me breakfast and lunch, also received an iphone and a friend gave me money for no reasons.

“SEER”
Thank You!! Seer for the
(DOM) “To influence others to make a rapid decision in your favor…”

= My working visa here in Japan was approved quickly. Only 2 months, usually it takes more longer.

“SALLOS”
Thank You!! Seer for the
(DOM) “To inspire somebody to feel a love for you that causes strong desire and a

determination to enact that love.”

= The woman that I fought, she reached out to me through my friend that I’m always hanging out with.

“ANDRAS”
Thank You!! Andras
(only His sigil)

­= I want two people to hate, mistrust, loathe, disgust and dislike. After the ritual it happened

( I didn’t know that Andras is the most dangerous in Goetia, doing ritual without any protection at all, when I found out after few hours I meditated at His sigil without protection again and I said I trust you I know you Please don’t harm me, my families and friends. No harm came at all )

“AMDUCIAS”
Thank You!! Amducias for the
(DOM) “To cause somebody to bend to your will.”

= I made this ritual to a person who always disagreeable to me. After this ritual he did what I wanted him to do

9 Likes

Good morning,

I’m new here. I’m TouchOfDarkness. Please see my recent introduction in the introduction thread (link provided in an a post by the creator of this forum, which was found per my account creation).

I’ve come here to publicly thank Lucifer for his continued support, patience, and guidance. Understanding that I’ve been on this journey for just a short while / few years and still have a ways to go, I sincerely thank him for walking with me.

I’d also like to thank Duke Dantallion for his support with regards to assisting me with a dire situation with regards to owed monies, assisting alongside Lucifer (both here due to my anxiety), and King Zagan for his assistance with an unspoken issue. May you both take note of my public acknowledgement here and see this as my genuine gratitude.

4 Likes

Thank you mother Lilith for your presence and guidance in my life,especially I would like to thank you for healing and integration of my shadow self :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Belial, Salos, Dantalion, Amon, Sitri, it is true that I did not get everything I asked for, but there is a great change in attitude and everything. I was to blame for what happened, for that thank you, thank you, thank you

4 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks to the Great Prince Seere! He is so fast in getting decisions made in your favor!!!

His energy is always so uplifting, so kind and jovial…like you just got energized and feel so light!!!

HAIL PRINCE SEERE!!! THANK YOU, Great Prince, for all you have done for me!!!

4 Likes

Thank you very much Zagan for making a friend see the error of their ways. A friend of mine was literally apologize yesterday.

2 Likes

Thank you Zuhal, for your support in times of grief for the family. I could feel your presence everywhere.

Thank you Leraje, Bune and Astaroth. A strange combination but I am grateful for your clues.

8 Likes

Nice, I’ve been trying to achieve this for some time. Can you advise what method you used?