Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Will like to thank King Zagan. I’d submitted a report neglecting that I needed to pass it to one more significant person in my department for review. When I realised it, I asked through Corwin Hargrove’s pathworking method for concealment while I rectified the problem. Got the person to review it the next morning, and the person handling the system replaced the submitted report with a new one with the correct names, without notice so far or needing to go through the process again.

4 Likes

Massive thank you to Duke sallos.

Asked someone to basically have strong romantic feelings and he delivered in a month. This is the second time I have used him, first time target resisted and it was a hellish experience second time was someone different. I strongly urge people to use him when things are going good already. Turns an ok situation to amazing one.

Thank you

3 Likes

I would like to thank Nitika. It was my first time using the cashbook so I asked for R$377, it was not a lot of cash but it was something that I needed at that time. 15 days later I got R$400 and yesterday + R$150. So, I got more than I asked for. Thank you, Nitika!

5 Likes

I want to thank Bune for helping keep me afloat and sending income my way during difficult times. Without their help I would currently be in a dire situation, and in return they always ask for very little. Bune always renews my belief in myself when I am feeling weak.

Hail Bune!

3 Likes

Thank you Amon for helping me reconcile with one of my best friends. It wasn’t the friend that I asked to be reconciled with, but I know you’re working on bringing her back to me so we can reconcile. I’m still grateful that you brought my other friend to me. I know it was you that did it. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate you. <3

1 Like

Welcome @Allismind213 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you to the universe and all the spirits that i found this forum

2 Likes

Hey, I come back give Prince Seere his due public Praises, he gave me what my heart desire. We have our working permit now, I just had a furniture that I love but couldn’t afford for FREE. And many necessary things. All hail Prince Seere

5 Likes

I am very grateful to Sabnock. Thanks a lot for protecting me.

1 Like

Praise be and many thanks to Lucifer the Light bringer for bringing prosperity and abundance into my life. Thank you for shielding and protecting me and empowering me to accomplish my goals and establish my wellbeing.

Thank you for awakening the God in me and may we do great things together :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Many thanks to Abigor , Botis and Azazel for helping me with an important case.
:star:

1 Like

Thank you, Valac, for bringing me money out of the blue just a day after my request! I encourage all to call on this spirit if his powers appeal to you.

5 Likes

Thank you Bune for bringing me clients and blessing me with gifts!!!

4 Likes

Thank you Buer. Recently engaged Buer to reduce the pain of my knee injury, with great success.

I more recently engaged Buer to accelerate the healing of the same injury and have been impressed by how quickly this seems to be happening. Thank you Buer!
Strongly recommended for joint injuries!

5 Likes

Big thanks to my favourite Lucifer and the great lord Marbas for taking care of me and my family during our holidays ! I was really nervous about travelling overseas after 2 years and meeting my old parents but all went well they reached home safe to their country and I came back ok:)

3 Likes

Thanks to Lilith for permanently separating the two people. :star:

2 Likes

Thank you President Marbas for helping my mom walk. Shes making improvements every day, so I ask that you continue to strengthen and heal her legs. I appreciate all that you’ve done and for being with my mom while she’s recovering! <3

3 Likes

I want thank saint king midas for the Midas touch

I needed some extra cash, shared a brief prayer vigil with king midas and burned some quick cash oils on my rune candles

Ive ended up getting the support I’ve needed from upper management and I’ve gotten some much useful overtime this week

3 Likes

Hey son, I’ve gotten more than the support I wanted. I’ve obtained cult followings.

1 Like

Valac to unlock paths in your life!

I know many people fear him for several reasons.

My advise is get to know him and develop a relationship, you might like or not his energy and then you can decide based on personal true reason.

Hail President!!

4 Likes